CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Happy New Year" cunts

Neil

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bend, what are your thoughts on this @Carl Sway idiot? 

For reference in case you weren't aware, he is on record about wanking himself silly over Ellen Page in the Godfuckingawful film 'Juno.'

If you are yet to form an opinion on the little cunt, Google the above and you'll soon get an idea of the kind of beast I'm dealing with. He makes me fucking sick.

Not seen the mentioned film and not interested in watching what I'm guessing is a woke minded cuntfest. Yes I see your point about the tranny idiot Ellen/Elliott Page Bastard. Carl obviously has mental issues to be tossing off over such an abomination, not much more can be said about it...although I might add, on the grounds of all things decent..Carl should definitely choke himself.

On 31/12/2022 at 19:03, Decimus said:

You have my sympathy, Drew. I had it the week before Christmas and genuinely wanted to die, it was absolutely fucking awful. 

I can confirm that the best remedy is your usual liquid diet of several litres of white cider every other hour.

I did a COVID test yesterday and it's showing a line that's thicker and darker than Eddie. Happy fucking new year!

• Like 1

On 31/12/2022 at 20:35, Decimus said:

Bend, what are your thoughts on this @Carl Sway idiot? 

For reference in case you weren't aware, he is on record about wanking himself silly over Ellen Page in the Godfuckingawful film 'Juno.'

If you are yet to form an opinion on the little cunt, Google the above and you'll soon get an idea of the kind of beast I'm dealing with. He makes me fucking sick.

More lies. I've never seen that film. You should be ashamed of yourself, you sick, depraved, lying cunt. You've got incredibly serious mental issues and really should be banned, permanently, for the evil muck you repeatedly post. You tragic little boy.

21 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I did a COVID test yesterday and it's showing a line that's thicker and darker than Eddie. Happy fucking new year!

With the amount of alcohol that went into the swab, I'm surprised the test results window didn't generate 3-4 lines before catching fire.

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Who the fuck are you to say who should and shouldn't be banned? You really have short man syndrome/Napoleon complex don't you short-arse? You fucking perverted, little, weirdo, no good, wrong' un cunt. Lol

'Lol'. And who the fuck do you think you are, you tiny little pygmy? Stop enabling sick cunts. You know the rules, you pea brained moron.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

More lies. I've never seen that film. You should be ashamed of yourself, you sick, depraved, lying cunt. You've got incredibly serious mental issues and really should be banned, permanently, for the evil muck you repeatedly post. You tragic little boy.

I should be ashamed of myself for pointing out the fact that you lust over adults who look like children? 

What exactly is/was it that you, a man in his forties, found attractive about Page and Kristen Stewart?

Why do you get so angry when someone points out what you've actively confirmed with your own posts? Were you drunk such as when you foolishly admitted to being 5'6 and now you're trying to desperately back track to avoid looking like the pee-wee pouncer that you are?

Why do you stalk me around the site when you've supposedly blocked me, are you sweating like the filthy animal you are because you're desperately checking to see whether I'm exposing your deeply strange fetish for elfin looking young women?

Answer the fucking questions, you dirty little pervert.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I should be ashamed of myself for pointing out the fact that you lust over adults who look like children? 

What exactly is/was it that you, a man in his forties, found attractive about Page and Kristen Stewart?

Why do you get so angry when someone points out what you've actively confirmed with your own posts? Were you drunk such as when you foolishly admitted to being 5'6 and now you're trying to desperately back track to avoid looking like the pee-wee pouncer that you are?

Why do you stalk me around the site when you've supposedly blocked me, are you sweating like the filthy animal you are because you're desperately checking to see whether I'm exposing your deeply strange fetish for elfin looking young women?

Answer the fucking questions, you dirty little pervert.

Bullshit. There are no sensible questions to answer. The female celebrities I like are over 30. Deal with it. The rest is in your twisted, demented imagination. Once again, you're the desperate, angry one. Stalking? Good grief. I saw Jake's comment, replying to yours and then I decided to read yours in full. Get some fucking help, you shallow, one dimensional, obsessed idiot. You're going to get reported every time now.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Bullshit. There are no sensible questions to answer. The female celebrities I like are over 30. Deal with it. The rest is in your twisted, demented imagination. Once again, you're the desperate, angry one. Stalking? Good grief. I saw Jake's comment, replying to yours and then I decided to read yours in full. Get some fucking help, you shallow, one dimensional, obsessed idiot. You're going to get reported every time now.

You keep digging, the women in question weren't over 30 when you first started wanking over them. They may have been technically legal still, but age is just a number when the person in question is underdeveloped and barely out of puberty. You're fucking sick.

Also, how can you report me if you only ever see my posts through some sort of convoluted and totally made up manner? "Ohhh I saw it on a reflection of my cum stained My Little Pony tippee cup whilst looking at Jake's reply to Eddie's reply to Scotty's reply to you."

Admit it, you are obsessed and read anything and everything I post, which is exactly where I want you. Thrashing around like the degenerate pervert you are after being exposed for fantasising over women who look like 13 year olds.

Answer the question, why do you find women who look like children attractive? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nah, I'm 6'3 short-arse. What rules am I breaking?

He's just deflecting because he refuses to answer a simple question posed to him. If he's not ashamed he would explain what first attracted him to this as a middle-aged man:

Dj85FxsvzWHfqsK2bym4a7-768-80.jpg.webp

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You keep digging, the women in question weren't over 30 when you first started wanking over them. They may have been technically legal still, but age is just a number when the person in question is underdeveloped and barely out of puberty. You're fucking sick.

Also, how can you report me if you only ever see my posts through some sort of convoluted and totally made up manner? "Ohhh I saw it on a reflection of my cum stained My Little Pony tippee cup whilst looking at Jake's reply to Eddie's reply to Scotty's reply to you."

Admit it, you are obsessed and read anything and everything I post, which is exactly where I want you. Thrashing around like the degenerate pervert you are after being exposed for fantasising over women who look like 13 year olds.

Answer the question, why do you find women who look like children attractive? 

You're not blocked any more. You fucking liar, sick fantasist. Reported. You fucking evil, mental cunt. There is no other member on here as toxic as you, shame on you. Answer the question, why are you such a disturbed, lying cunt?

6 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You're not blocked any more. You fucking liar, sick fantasist. Reported. You fucking evil, mental cunt. There is no other member on here as toxic as you, shame on you. Answer the question, why are you such a disturbed, lying cunt?

I was never blocked, and you've run out of pathetic excuses so now you're pretending that I'm "unblocked" to appear less of a weird, angry stalker.

Your whole post is seeping with rage, the impotent anger of a tiny man caught in a web of his own making. Are you now saying I lied about you lusting over women who look like kids? I can pull up several of your own posts which shows that I'm not. If not that, what am I lying about exactly? 

It's only a website, Tiny Tim, you should calm down and just answer my original question. If you can give an answer that doesn't make you sound like a sinister pervert, you can pull yourself out of this mess with your head held high (5'6 off the ground high lol).

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's just deflecting because he refuses to answer a simple question posed to him. If he's not ashamed he would explain what first attracted him to this as a middle-aged man:

There's something seriously disturbing about @Carl Sway. I am sure he lives at home with his parents, has some shite job, and spends a lot of time online. What a sinister cunt he is. 

• Like 3

Just now, Decimus said:

I was never blocked, and you've run out of pathetic excuses so now you're pretending that I'm "unblocked" to appear less of a weird, angry stalker.

Your whole post is seeping with rage, the impotent anger of a tiny man caught in a web of his own making. Are you now saying I lied about you lusting over women who look like kids? I can pull up several of your own posts which shows that I'm not. If not that, what am I lying about exactly? 

It's only a website, Tiny Tim, you should calm down and just answer my original question. If you can give an answer that doesn't make you sound like a sinister pervert, you can pull yourself out of this mess with your head held high (5'6 off the ground high lol).

You were blocked, arsehole. Now I've changed my mind because I must have missed stuff I could have reported you for. You're still making it up as you go along, little boy. There is no question to answer. I am not ashamed in any way whatsoever. You should be. Presumably you're an adult, perhaps in name only. You, pursuing this course of action, are looking increasingly desperate, angry and obsessed. I've tried to be patient with you but you seem to be beyond help. You never admit blame for anything and you never apologize. You will get yourself banned again and you will deserve it again.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

You were blocked, arsehole. Now I've changed my mind because I must have missed stuff I could have reported you for. You're still making it up as you go along, little boy. There is no question to answer. I am not ashamed in any way whatsoever. You should be. Presumably you're an adult, perhaps in name only. You, pursuing this course of action, are looking increasingly desperate, angry and obsessed. I've tried to be patient with you but you seem to be beyond help. You never admit blame for anything and you never apologize. You will get yourself banned again and you will deserve it again.

Deep breaths Carl, Decs has got you in a spin, get a grip of yourself and then answer the question. 

On 30/12/2022 at 22:38, King Billy said:

Incase any of you cunts have been wondering where the Vulcan has been recently, she’s been safely chained up in my shed over the Christmas period. I’ve been thrashing the living daylights out of her huge ginger buttocks regularly with a cat of nine tails and I will be parading her in all her enormous naked glory through the streets of London on New Year’s Day so the general public can chuck all your leftover Xmas shite at her. 
Happy new year and fuck off.

Hi King Billy - Happy noo year

Love ProfB xxx

Just now, Carl Sway said:

Yes, yes, that's not what I asked.

1: What am I lying about?

2: Why do you fancy women who look like little girls?

You can't answer number one because all I have done is relay your own words.

You won't answer number two because there's nothing you can say which doesn't end with you reinforcing what a number of us think about you.

You've got two choices, either answer the questions and prove that I'm a liar and that you're not a sexual degenerate. Or ignore them and condemn yourself with your own silence. 

We all know exactly what option you'll take, because I'm absolutely right about you and you've got nothing left to defend yourself with.

Creep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Yes, yes, that's not what I asked.

1: What am I lying about?

2: Why do you fancy women who look like little girls?

You can't answer number one because all I have done is relay your own words.

You won't answer number two because there's nothing you can say which doesn't end with you reinforcing what a number of us think about you.

You've got two choices, either answer the questions and prove that I'm a liar and that you're not a sexual degenerate. Or ignore them and condemn yourself with your own silence. 

We all know exactly what option you'll take, because I'm absolutely right about you and you've got nothing left to defend yourself with.

Creep.

You're demented.

1. You're lying by repeatedly accusing me of being a pervert.

2. Bullshit. That's opinion, not fact.

I've answered your pointless questions. Please seek help.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

You're demented.

1. You're lying by repeatedly accusing me of being a pervert.

2. Bullshit. That's opinion, not fact.

I've answered your pointless questions. Please seek help.

1: I'm calling you a pervert because you are one.

2: You are one because you fancy this. If it's a matter of opinion that it looks 15/16 then it's one everyone shares other than you. You're not right.

• Like 1