CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novak Djokovic

Stubby Pecker

Guest judgetwi

I understand that one of the things this rich cunt was complaining about was that he wasn’t allowed access to his personal chef. I totally agree with him .......I don’t know where i’d be without my personal chef. 

He’s called Abdul and he works in the local kebab shithole. 

I fucking love a chicken shish, me. No chilli sauce please Abdul!

On 06/01/2022 at 00:51, Last Cunt Standing said:

I would simply add to this discussion the fact that Australia has a Federal election this year, and Scott Morrison is in something of a fight. A little red meat for the man on the Wollongong omnibus, perhaps.

Novak was a cunt long before Covid, but his pontifications on vaccinations have promoted him to the Cunt Premier League. There is zero sympathy for him in these parts, and he’ll be back in Dubai before nightfall. Good. 

Now back to Jack Leach at the SCG, who is provoking open laughter from the Comm box with his toothless half track shit.

Yes, agreed. Gormless self entitled, echo chambered cunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Blo Jo is one contemptible piece of shit. The fact that he really believes that he's not in the wrong defies explanation and the fact you have arse licking, vapid little cunts like Rees-Mong willing to back him is incredible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

What confuses me is that he, allegedly, had a near death experience with the chink flu, put us all into lockdown but didn't think that it applied to him or his flunkeys. So that tells me that he believed that the whole thing was overblown or he was fucking stupid. Don't forget his wife was post partum and he could have infected his new born baby. 

Something don't sit right here. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Blo Jo is one contemptible piece of shit. The fact that he really believes that he's not in the wrong defies explanation and the fact you have arse licking, vapid little cunts like Rees-Mong willing to back him is incredible.

You think JRM is backing him? JRM is clearing the runway and preparing to land.

Punkape will be tumescent for months.

On 14/01/2022 at 12:50, camberwell gypsy said:

What confuses me is that he, allegedly, had a near death experience with the chink flu, put us all into lockdown but didn't think that it applied to him or his flunkeys. So that tells me that he believed that the whole thing was overblown or he was fucking stupid. Don't forget his wife was post partum and he could have infected his new born baby. 

Something don't sit right here. 

I’ve come to reflect on it with much more suspicion since the wanker produced not so stellar circus performance in 2020. 
I wish they had force-intubated the cunt and filled him with gallon of Remdesivir and Fentanyl.

6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I’ve come to reflect on it with much more suspicion since the wanker produced not so stellar circus performance in 2020. 
I wish they had force-intubated the cunt and filled him with gallon of Remdesivir and Fentanyl.

Just dog shit would be enough. But then again he's full of shit anyway! 

On 16/01/2022 at 09:23, southerncunt said:

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, you fucking twat.

Hey Southern, have you see that vid that's doing the rounds? Jimmy Anderson, Joe Root, Nathan Lyon and a couple of other Aussies enjoying a beer after one of the games, on their hotel roof bar, that's being broken up by some aussie pigs? One of the players records it and says "for the lawyers".  Not sure what test match it was. The aussie filth are out of control.