CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEIL YOUNG. Another fucking libtard meltdown.

King Billy

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It's worse than that bally baby..the dole, in another attempt to make me employable have insisted I apply for college..I chose law n political science as they are 15 hours a week and I can keep tooting at night..I've to write an essay..mines titled uk..the North Korea of Europe..both ruled by fat lads with dodgy haircuts..both surrounded by bum lickers..both rule an ignorant and poorly educated population.. an obsession with fish..both prop up their regime with empty jingoistic rhetoric..the final stage will be when the dear leader starts firing missiles at the traitorous island of Jersey..lol 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

There is no such thing as POLITICAL fucking SCIENCE you fat oaf!

37 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

There is no such thing as POLITICAL fucking SCIENCE you fat oaf!

Yes, there is. My obscenely clever son has an MSc in political science and is currently researching same for his PhD. He supplements his research grant working as an assistant lecturer at a London redbrick teaching applied mathematics in modules dealing with mitigating statistical bias in political research.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, there is. My obscenely clever son has an MSc in political science and is currently researching same for his PhD. He supplements his research grant working as an assistant lecturer at a London redbrick teaching applied mathematics in modules dealing with mitigating statistical bias in political research.

you dirty cow

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So once qualified, he'll be well-equipped for a career in shelf-stacking and car-park trolley collection.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like quite the little Cambridge Analyst and Nate Silver wannabe. How proud you must be that the little chap who once would run to you with skinned knees so you could ruffle his hair will end up being, professionally speaking, the meat in a Murdoch-Gove sandwich. 

Is he in Mensa? They let Redbrick professors in these days I gather. And Redheads. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

He'd have a fucking field day studying this place. It'd probably give him an interesting example of how anonymity can encourage some of the more negative political opinions when exercised within a smaller online community.

Mind you, you might want to remove some of the pictures you've posted over the years before you invite him to join. Don't want to traumatize the fella. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Sounds like quite the little Cambridge Analyst and Nate Silver wannabe. How proud you must be that the little chap who once would run to you with skinned knees so you could ruffle his hair will end up being, professionally speaking, the meat in a Murdoch-Gove sandwich. 

Is he in Mensa? They let Redbrick professors in these days I gather. And Redheads. 

Well at least he'll have the right to legitimately style himself as "Dr". 

I've no idea whether No.1 son applied to Mensa but as a natural raven-haired girl I was delighted to read they accept redheads, clearly an organisation that embraces diversity and that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

He'd have a fucking field day studying this place. It'd probably give him an interesting example of how anonymity can encourage some of the more negative political opinions when exercised within a smaller online community.

Mind you, you might want to remove some of the pictures you've posted over the years before you invite him to join. Don't want to traumatize the fella. 

When the family was younger we'd often go to the nude beaches so he won't be too alarmed at seeing my bathroom bits. That said, if he chanced upon The Corner (unlikely, he does vector programming and reads books on Italian political thought and philosophy during the renaissance for fun) I'm sure he'll contact me with a "WTF mum, you voted for Brexit?"

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That said, if he chanced upon The Corner (unlikely, he does vector programming and reads books on Italian political thought and philosophy during the renaissance for fun)

I wouldn't be so sure. Afterall we're home to millionaires, globe trotting sex tourists who dress like children, VW engineering chiefs, gun toting statisticians, doctors and even the late Derek Acorah if Pen is to be believed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Afterall we're home to millionaires, globe trotting sex tourists who dress like children, VW engineering chiefs, gun toting statisticians, doctors and even the late Derek Acorah if Pen is to be believed.

The simple fact that Acorah hasn't decided to contact any cunt since his hilarious passing via a "septic coma" ( which I choose to believe means he caught an infection by shoving shit in his ears to block out the ghost voices) makes me believe he was either a bullshitter who's family should be stripped of whatever inheritance he left them, or a nonce who's too busy groping etherial cherubs to give a shit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You must be extremely proud of him, and rightly so. The only negative I can see for you is that such a super intelligent young man must have realised a long time ago what an insufferable, self superior narcissist you are. That aside. Well done you.

PS My obscenely clever dog can lick his own obscenely large testicles. 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The simple fact that Acorah hasn't decided to contact any cunt since his hilarious passing via a "septic coma" ( which I choose to believe means he caught an infection by shoving shit in his ears to block out the ghost voices) makes me believe he was either a bullshitter who's family should be stripped of whatever inheritance he left them, or a nonce who's too busy groping etherial cherubs to give a shit.

‘I’m seeing a young man and he’s wearing a red football top. He says he wants to go home now. He’s saying ‘Get off me fucking chest all of you. I can’t fucking breathe.’ 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

he does vector programming and reads books on Italian political thought and philosophy during the renaissance for fun)

Sounds like he sure knows how to have some serious fun. I bet all the in crowd down at the library nod knowingly at him, gazing all starry eyed over their thick rimmed glasses when he walks in.

Im seriously and genuinely pleased for both of you. 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

So in future, when someone challenges you, every statistic you Google will simply be palmed off as '...actually, my son ''who's an assistant lecturer at a London redbrick teaching applied mathematics in modules dealing with mitigating statistical bias in political research'' sent me the data I needed which proves you wrong, ner-ner-ner...'.

I can see it coming.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You must be extremely proud of him, and rightly so. The only negative I can see for you is that such a super intelligent young man must have realised a long time ago what an insufferable, self superior narcissist you are. That aside. Well done you.

Just think, there's a chance his historic internet useage might reveal he's inadvertently had a quick wank over a certain someone's 'bathroom bits' without actually seeing the face. Lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just think, there's a chance his historic internet usage might reveal he's inadvertently had a quick wank over a certain someone's 'bathroom bits' without actually seeing the face. Lol.

That brings a whole new meaning to the phrase, "danger wank".

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So in future, when someone challenges you, every statistic you Google will simply be palmed off as '...actually, my son 'who's an assistant lecturer at a London redbrick teaching applied mathematics in modules dealing with mitigating statistical bias in political research' sent me the data I needed which proves you wrong, ner-ner-ner...'.

I can see it coming.

My obscenely dishonest eldest son recently solved a Rubik's Cube in less than an hour with nothing more than six different coloured rolls of sticky tape, a pair of child proof safety scissors and a carton of strawberry Ribena to keep his sugar levels up.

If he hadn’t shit his pants with the excitement of his achievement, I’d have said it was a far better thing,  than any of that namby pamby, big brain, child prodigy toss she’s boasting about.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I bet you're jealous you can't do that!  Lick your balls I mean. Not his. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

So in future, when someone challenges you, every statistic you Google will simply be palmed off as '...actually, my son ''who's an assistant lecturer at a London redbrick teaching applied mathematics in modules dealing with mitigating statistical bias in political research'' sent me the data I needed which proves you wrong, ner-ner-ner...'.

I can see it coming.

Prior to the Brexit referendum I was still hovering between remain and leave .. what finally made me choose leave was a You Tube video where the remain "expert" announced that he was a POLITICAL SCIENTIST .. I did listen what he had to say but it was nothing more his opinion, there was no science a real scientist follows the evidence.

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, but he still earns less a year than Harvey Price.