CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Imran Khan once a cricketer, now a politician.  He's bowled over Mad Vlad then? I stocked up on Mcdougalls Plain Flour 1.1Kg - £1 at Morries, £1.80 at Waitrose. ProfB is no one's fool. Stick your wheat up your bum Mr Putin, for you I am not Rooting. So there.

Happy Pancake Day 😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been searching for Irelands response to this fake war BabyPants. I’ve sadly concluded that whatever you’ve decided must have been so insignificant that no one’s even bothered to report it. I guess that’s what happens when the big players on the world stage are dominating the news. Still, at least you’re a  free sovereign state and not subject to the laws of any other countries now. 😂😂😘

We aren't n never were a militaristic society with eyes on other people's lands bally baby..we do what we can..we send aid to the civil authorities..food..meds..practical stuff..also as Ireland is the aircraft leasing hub of the world we've recalled all Russian leased aircraft back to Ireland..an estimated 35 billion dollars worth of stock..as Prof b could probably tell ya....every little helps

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ireland is the aircraft leasing hub of the world

Wow! You’ve really done well since 1945 when you were just the U Boat greasing and refuelling hub of the world. One thing that must really grind your gears though PaddyPants is all this business of yours going through the City of London, and us Imperialist Brits as usual nicking a chunk of it. On the bright side though, we’ve kept our sticky fingers out of your wheelbarrow rental industry (for now).

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Wow! You’ve really done well since 1945 when you were just the U Boat greasing and refuelling hub of the world. One thing that must really grind your gears though PaddyPants is all this business of yours going through the City of London, and us Imperialist Brits as usual nicking a chunk of it. On the bright side though, we’ve kept our sticky fingers out of your wheelbarrow rental industry (for now).

We've done pretty well despite the meddling fingers of whitehall..we were quick to see what the EU was and make it work for us and most people and businesses in London saw the same thing..I'm sure bozo is lookin carefully at what sanctions from Europe look like..which I'm sure will soften his cough when next he sits down to talk about the norn iron protocol...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 28/02/2022 at 19:13, ProfB said:

Yes those triangle things. Tra le la le la le la triangle
My life's in such a tangle AKA still going through her Patsy Cline phase.

I think it was her that bid & won my ebay Merekats 'baby Oleg'- I posted it to an E Truss. Still waiting for her feedback - if it's the same woman, her items for sale are:

Miele's plastic hose,  leopard skin steering WHEEL cover (used) hotter ladies shoes size 7 worn 5 times.

revolting earwig skank

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2022 at 20:35, Stubby Pecker said:

This fucker has been cunted here many a time I’m sure but not on his own thread, but fuck me does he deserve it.

The vain little dictator still blames western democracy for the fall of the Soviet Union and him losing his KGB job. I’m sure he enjoyed torturing children in front of their parents so they’d confess to some paranoid Commie hating offence. The fucker even had to drive a taxi to make ends meet lol.

True to his training, his MO is to control what people think either via the state owned media or by simply killing those who challenge his status as a superhero in the eyes of the average brainwashed Ivan peasant. It’s no coincidence that all his political opponents and enemies are either in prison on nonsense charges or dead. We’ve seen the Russian machine has no issues with murdering people overseas with chemical or atomic substances.

Currently his balls must be swollen to Chernobyl sized beetroot’s with the navel gazing response of the free world. They’ve already annexed parts of Ukraine years ago so why not go all the way. The only language these wankers understand is force. Moving in 100,000 nato troops to Russias borders would soon get his balls shrinking. Telling the cunt to stick his gas up his arse would bankrupt the place I’d bet. Squeeze them economically and watch the whole rotten lot come down.

I fucking told you cunts, but did you listen? Did you fuck

I’ll now bet he’ll start shelling Ukraine right up to the last inch of the polish border and still our piss weak cunt leaders will do fuck all. I’ll also bet both my testicles chemical weapons will be used against civilians and again nothing will be done. They all know any outside military intervention will mean the nuking of Warsaw and the Baltic states. No cunt with hydrogen bombs ever ended up in The Hague.

The only hope is that some one in the Kremlin tops him.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fucking told you cunts, but did you listen? Did you fuck

I’ll now bet he’ll start shelling Ukraine right up to the last inch of the polish border and still our piss weak cunt leaders will do fuck all. I’ll also bet both my testicles chemical weapons will be used against civilians and again nothing will be done. They all know any outside military intervention will mean the nuking of Warsaw and the Baltic states. No cunt with hydrogen bombs ever ended up in The Hague.

The only hope is that some one in the Kremlin tops him.

🇸🇮Nostravia🥃🇸🇮

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby...given yer background n heritage I'm not in the least bit surprised that yer heart is with the militaristic expansionist bully n not with the citizens of an independent sovereign nation fighting for its very existence.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fuck sake, Panzy. Do you compare yourself to all the goodies in the films, too?

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby...given yer background n heritage I'm not in the least bit surprised that yer heart is with the militaristic expansionist bully n not with the citizens of an independent sovereign nation fighting for its very existence.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, Ireland have taken in loads of Ukrainians haven't they...no visa required. What with the poor souls fleeing a warzone and the past troubles in Northern Ireland, do you think the Ukrainians recent arrival could inspire the locals into action? Could the troubles start all over again? Will you do your bit to keep everyone calm and diffuse this potentially volatile situation? Keep me posted as if if you can't sort it out, I may have to step in. 

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck sake, Panzy. Do you compare yourself to all the Goodies in the films, too?

I now cannot unsee a mental picture of Panzy as Bill Oddie. His resemblance to the Birmingham Six may be a factor there - did the IRA ever target the Post Office Tower?

hqdefault.jpg  btkitten.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, Ireland have taken in loads of Ukrainians haven't they...no visa required. What with the poor souls fleeing a warzone and the past troubles in Northern Ireland, do you think the Ukrainians recent arrival could inspire the locals into action? Could the troubles start all over again? Will you do your bit to keep everyone calm and diffuse this potentially volatile situation? Keep me posted as if if you can't sort it out, I may have to step in. 

Ireland will take as many white Christians  as want to come here ..full access to health care..social care..education and access to our workforce..and in time they will add to the economy..meanwhile the lovey pritti oversees the mass importation of work shy males from polar opposite cultures...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ireland will take as many white Christians  as want to come here ..full access to health care..social care..education and access to our workforce..and in time they will add to the economy..meanwhile the lovey pritti oversees the mass importation of work shy males from polar opposite cultures...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Are you Owen Jones’ boyfriend?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ireland will take as many white Christians  as want to come here .

I suppose Ireland learned its lesson after the Goans you let in spawned that squint faced fucking bum-bandit Taoiseach.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suppose Ireland learned its lesson after the Goans you let in spawned that squint faced fucking bum-bandit Taoiseach.

Elon Musk who apparently has 77 million followers on Twitter has caused a pandemic level meltdown by the ‘sense of humour challenged’ libtard twittersphere today by posting…. ‘Netflix are anxiously waiting for the war to end so they can release their latest movie, about a black Ukrainian who falls in love with a transgender Russian soldier’. Pure genius. Just 29 words and millions of fucking leftie purple haired spastics now have faces  to match their hair. The rioting should be starting anytime now . 😂

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ireland will take as many white Christians  as want to come here 

P, I thought that it was Britain that was the racist, jingoistic, nationalist and small minded country intent on isolation and preserving a past that no longer exists? You're sounding like the sort of big red bus voting Brexiteer that you've been non stop whingeing about for the past seven years.

Pot. Kettle. Black and Tan.

Lololol

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Decimus said:

P, I thought that it was Britain that was the racist, jingoistic, nationalist and small minded country intent on isolation and preserving a past that no longer exists? You're sounding like the sort of big red bus voting Brexiteer that you've been non stop whingeing about for the past seven years.

Pot. Kettle. Black and Tan.

Lololol

They're refugees decco baby..fleeing a war..I'd have thought britain would have had a better grip on the whole refugee thing seeing as y'all made so many of them over the years...anyway I'm off to the pub..put down the hateraide..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY