CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Left Handed People

Cillian Murphy

19 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Was you given a left hand reacharound while getting fucked by your housemaster at one of those dubious boarding schools that made you think of this nom?

Apparently there are a lot more left-handed homosexuals than right-handed ones.

Maybe we should ask a couple of experts in the field, Wolfie and Dickless obviously spring to mind.:D

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Though not technially (sp) cunts, there is something fundementally (sp) wrong with them.

Ill give it two

More like two brain cells, you thick fucking redneck.

It's got a hyphen in it (left-handed) to join words and indicate they have a combined meaning. Without it suggests it's been written by a thick, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal left-hander who's clearly a featherweight in the world of words.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Though not technially (sp) cunts, there is something fundementally (sp) wrong with them.

Ill give it two

I’m sure you have far greater things to worry about than the handedness of others. Things like why you’re a thick, mindless, idiotic fucking waste of good oxygen, for example. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

More like two brain cells, you thick fucking redneck.

It's got a hyphen in it (left-handed) to join words and indicate they have a combined meaning. Without it suggests it's been written by a thick, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal left-hander who's clearly a featherweight in the world of words.    

check your spelling on "red-neck", also "knuckle-dragging" illeterate ctun

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Ill give it two

I am going to make it my priority to kill you off. I hope the crows that feast on your eyes when you are dead, and the rats that gnaw off your decaying fingers, and the flies that excrete saliva in your open wheals, collectively accumulate your vile matter and deposit you in every wretched hole on this earth. Your disturbed spirit will walk in torment, desperately searching for fragments of your shattered soul. Die in agony.

17 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Ill give it two

I said I can't help but think it'd be better if you were dead the other day Cillian, nothing you have said since then has changed my mind. 

You stupid, daft, boring cunt.

Cunt. 

On 11/02/2022 at 20:13, Parabolic Cunting said:

I am going to make it my priority to kill you off. I hope the crows that feast on your eyes when you are dead, and the rats that gnaw off your decaying fingers, and the flies that excrete saliva in your open wheals, collectively accumulate your vile matter and deposit you in every wretched hole on this earth. Your disturbed spirit will walk in torment, desperately searching for fragments of your shattered soul. Die in agony.

I'm getting hard.

On 11/02/2022 at 20:13, Parabolic Cunting said:

You been reading Edgar Allan Poe again, haven't you? 

On 11/02/2022 at 19:15, cunt said:

Apparently there are a lot more left-handed homosexuals than right-handed ones.

Maybe we should ask a couple of experts in the field, Wolfie and Dickless obviously spring to mind.:D

This is the sort of statement only the readership of Gay Times would claim to know. Out of interest, when time's short and you've got to work fast, is the intuition to pickup with your right or left?

On 13/02/2022 at 14:17, Wolfie said:

This is the sort of statement only the readership of Gay Times would claim to know. Out of interest, when time's short and you've got to work fast, is the intuition to pickup with your right or left?

Gay Times has fuck-all to do with it (unless you've got one of your copies handy) you could Google for the information.

As for the 'pick-up', you tell me, trotting around the park behind the Poodles, with your plastic bags at the ready, you dirty fuckin' scat fingered cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 11/02/2022 at 19:07, Cillian Murphy said:

I can see what you have done their, top houmour

It would be funnier if Putin sends an assassin who mistakes you for a problem journalist and you die hallucinating your tits off as your body fails to fight the ricin. Cunt.