CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bone idle cunts.

Eric Cuntman

On 16/02/2022 at 19:17, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

For fucks sake do something! Neil, LCS, Baws and a couple of others are popping in erratically. Withers and Punkape are still banned, every cunt's fucked off. You'll miss this place if it dies. 

I'm here with Pen, Gyps and ProfB. If you don't do something soon, it's going to turn into a discussion forum for cunt ointment and knitting patterns. The top 4 spots on the leaderboard add up to 51. Shite.

Fuck my dog, what the Christing fuck has been happening here, EC? It seems like a few self-entitled Special Olympic gay shit-the-bed transvestites are vying to be top cunt of the Corner in our absence and it's becoming increasingly apparent that some aren't fit to lick the crust off India Fucking Willoughby's piss-soaked man-labia.

I'm entrusting you with electrocuting them to Kingdom Fuck if any of the pastel-haired pronouned cunts turn this place into a plant based haven for homosexual vegans.

Caroline Lucas is a cunt, although unsurprisingly, I'd still fuck her until her spleen splits. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rev said:

Fuck my dog, what the Christing fuck has been happening here, EC? It seems like a few self-entitled Special Olympic gay shit-the-bed transvestites are vying to be top cunt of the Corner in our absence and it's becoming increasingly apparent that some aren't fit to lick the crust off India Fucking Willoughby's piss-soaked man-labia.

I'm entrusting you with electrocuting them to Kingdom Fuck if any of the pastel-haired pronouned cunts turn this place into a plant based haven for homosexual vegans.

Caroline Lucas is a cunt, although unsurprisingly, I'd still fuck her until her spleen splits. 

Beautifully authored. Tempered  with sublime psychosis, completely unprovoked yet strangely relevant. With a stomach churning sexual reference to a public figure of course. Vintage Rev.

• 1 month later...
On 19/02/2022 at 10:04, Ape™️ said:

Yeah - I’d like have both imbeciles back. Can’t understand why admin doesn’t release them, as it’s easy enough to bang them up again if they reoffend.  Come on @The Beast, welease wodewick.

Well there was never any chance of my early release. The site is dying due to the over zealous moderating of the self appointed chief of staff.  I can only attribute her manner to the fact, that after leaving her land of birth some 50 years ago,  she is still finding traces of coal dust in her fanny batter.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well there was never any chance of my early release. The site is dying due to the over zealous moderating of the self appointed chief of staff.  I can only attribute her manner to the fact, that after leaving her land of birth some 50 years ago,  she is still finding traces of coal dust in her fanny batter.

Fuck off.

There's nothing overzealous (one word) where you're concerned, you boring little cunt. I don't want to see you on here and nor does anyone else.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's nothing overzealous (one word) where you're concerned, you boring little cunt. I don't want to see you on here and nor does anyone else.  

Perhaps we should have a vote to see who would prefer @Witheredscroteback and you to fuck off for good. I won’t bother saying which box I’d tick. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Perhaps we should have a vote to see who would prefer @Witheredscroteback and you to fuck off for good. I won’t bother saying which box I’d tick. 

Agreed. I've lost all interest in the repetitive, glory days wanker shuffling on to stage every month or so like some sort of pathetic has-been who can't let go. No one on here wants yet another rendition of this one hit wonder cunt.

Kill him, Withers.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I've lost all interest in the repetitive, glory days wanker shuffling on to stage every month or so like some sort of pathetic has-been who can't let go. No one on here wants yet another rendition of this one hit wonder cunt.

Kill him, Withers.

Impossible. He is already dead to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Kill him, Withers.

Not a very nice thing to say about @Ape™️although he is a repetitive so and so.