CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bone idle cunts.

Eric Cuntman

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

For fucks sake do something! Neil, LCS, Baws and a couple of others are popping in erratically. Withers and Punkape are still banned, every cunt's fucked off. You'll miss this place if it dies. 

I'm here with Pen, Gyps and ProfB. If you don't do something soon, it's going to turn into a discussion forum for cunt ointment and knitting patterns. The top 4 spots on the leaderboard add up to 51. Shite.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

For fucks sake do something! Neil, LCS, Baws and a couple of others are popping in erratically. Withers and Punkape are still banned, every cunt's fucked off. You'll miss this place if it dies. 

I'm here with Pen, Gyps and ProfB. If you don't do something soon, it's going to turn into a discussion forum for cunt ointment and knitting patterns. The top 4 spots on the leaderboard add up to 51. Shite.

Why am I at the bottom of the fucking list, bellsniff?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

I've been ill and I've been busy, just had to check that it wasn't Decs flattened by a car whilst riding in West Caister and shuffling off this mortal coil on the 9th Feb but as he checked in yesterday I assume the cunt is still breathing. Let's hope Frank was holidaying on the broads last week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Decimus

@Dyslexic cnut

@Roadkill

@Stubby Pecker

@scotty

@Bubba C

@Old Chap Raasclaat

@King Billy

@Ape™️

I've been busy planning the invasion of Ukraine. Fuck off!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

The racist cunt didn’t even include me. Being gay probably ain’t so bad.

I wasn't including you or @Rev, and a couple of others because you only turn up on a monthly basis anyway. Everybody stop getting all fucking upset and shit! I forgot @Eddie as well, I expect there'll be tears running down his brown cheeks and pooling up on his huge top lip.

9 minutes ago, nocti said:

I resent that. 

You forgot our recently added, oddly melanin-heavy denizen of Middle Earth, Lenny Henry.

More on that fucking travesty later.

Thanks for fucking reminding me that this cunt will grace us with his annual appearance leading up to comic relief sometime in March. Lenny is the reason I stumbled upon this site.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fair enough. Where the fuck is @Dyslexic cnut? At one point he was pretty much my sole reason for logging in, so I could see how much of a cunt he’d made of himself the previous night. 

I don't appreciate being put on the spot like this...

I recently noticed they've changed the name of Sugar Puffs to Wheat Puffs.

Maybe you can make something of that?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, nocti said:

I resent that. 

You forgot our recently added, oddly melanin-heavy denizen of Middle Earth, Lenny Henry.

More on that fucking travesty later.

This thread seems to have had the desired effect by doubling the weekly post count in 2 hours. 

I do find myself in the bizarre position of having to apologise for NOT calling people bone-idle cunts.

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Thanks for fucking reminding me that this cunt will grace us with his annual appearance leading up to comic relief sometime in March. Lenny is the reason I stumbled upon this site.

Indeed. The cunt who labels those who attempt to assist the third world financially as people with a "white saviour complex", but insists we all dip our hands in our pockets for his Motherland once a year when he hosts his painfully unfunny smorgasbord of utter talentless wankers.