CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Great British Poverty...

Old Chap Raasclaat

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I see that gobshite Coveney couldn't wait to fuck off south of the border when he received a calling card from the UVF. 

Just a rehearsal Paddy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-60873059

Mm....tukky baby.. when the cops opened the van doors it was empty except for an overwhelming smell of desperation...all the hallmarks of a uvf operation.. lol 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm....tukky baby.. when the cops opened the van doors it was empty except for an overwhelming smell of desperation...all the hallmarks of a uvf operation.. lol 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm sure that speccy twat has been pondering on how much explosive you can fit into the back of a Vauxhall Vivaro during the last few hours. Something tells me that we won't be seeing as much of him in the north from now on. 

6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I'm sure that speccy twat has been pondering on how much explosive you can fit into the back of a Vauxhall Vivaro during the last few hours. Something tells me that we won't be seeing as much of him in the north from now on. 

I'd say the other twats are wondering what explosives are made of ..dint have fertiliser in B&Q...wonder if miracle grow will work...the singing frog on the ad seems to have faith init...lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, nocti said:

Before you settle down to watch your streams, make sure to pull the blinds down. 

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.9012756,-4.3849378,0a,48.6y,51.4h,73.69t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1syL56j9fEzy-gyTcX3RwchQ!2e0

Might be pay per view. Looks like his wallet isn’t the only thing he’s got out and ready to administer a beating to. 

Looks like a lovely little English town, apart from the odd wanker of course.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Frank said:

I’d be grateful for a reliable F1 streaming link. 

I'd wager that you think you're some sort of modern day James Hunt. I can imagine you driving down the Old Kent Road in the queer mobile, poop-pooping like Toad of Toad Hall and dressed just as fucking ridiculously.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd wager that you think you're some sort of modern day James Hunt. I can imagine you driving down the Old Kent Road in the queer mobile, poop-pooping like Toad of Toad Hall and dressed just as fucking ridiculously.

‘68 Volvo P1800. 🕺 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I really couldn't care less what sort of vehicle you drive, Frank, although I do appreciate the confirmation that you're yet another car bore with a tiny maggot.

And I’m in my purple single-tassel Manolo Blahnik’s this afternoon. Not only do I look great, I feel fantastic.. electric! What a life.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

And I’m in my purple single-tassel Manalo Blahnik’s this afternoon. Not only do I look great, I feel fantastic.. electric! What a life.

Obviously I'm not a homosexual, so I had to Google what exactly it is you're referencing. All I can say is that if you're aiming to look like an emaciated version of a Christopher Biggins pantomime dame, you've excelled yourself.

• Like 1

On 25/03/2022 at 22:19, ratcum said:

I regularly find myself standing up for the poor, until I encounter some.  In time I forget the underclass exposure, then the whole sorry story repeats itself

The poor, like the rich have more than their fair share of thick cunts. The rich however can financially accommodate their thick ones, and can enable them (through money) to have some sort of respectability. The thick poor however have no shame, and under the guise of being no nonsense/working class etc, lay it all out in the open for all the decent folk to see. 

I've had enough of it all Ratcum. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The poor, like the rich have more than their fair share of thick cunts. The rich however can financially accommodate their thick ones, and can enable them (through money) to have some sort of respectability. The thick poor however have no shame, and under the guise of being no nonsense/working class etc, lay it all out in the open for all the decent folk to see. 

I've had enough of it all Ratcum. 

It's intelligent cunts in the squeezed middle who get fucked the most in this spactard isle, Raas. We don't get the handouts or quota opportunities that the scum are entitled to, and we aren't well off enough to just throw endless amounts money at health or educational issues.

Considering we make up the majority of the population, I don't feel represented by any political party.

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's intelligent cunts in the squeezed middle who get fucked the most in this spactard isle, Raas. We don't get the handouts or quota opportunities that the scum are entitled to, and we aren't well off enough to just throw endless amounts money at health or educational issues.

Considering we make up the majority of the population, I don't feel represented by any political party.

So it does not apply to you.