CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Would You pay For a Sex Tape of Sarah Ferguson or pre Charles Camilla ?

pegleg

If it was Sarah Ferguson in the 80s, yeah. I would've smashed the dirty hooray sloshpot right up her ginger fuckflaps with my porky love-hammer. Obviously leave lovebites on her tits so the goofy nonce at home knew she'd been fucked.

I'd only be fucking her until I got a shot at her cousin in law, Helen 'melons' Windsor anyway.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it was Sarah Ferguson in the 80s, yeah. I would've smashed the dirty hooray sloshpot right up her ginger fuckflaps with my porky love-hammer. Obviously leave lovebites on her tits so the goofy nonce at home knew she'd been fucked.

I'd only be fucking her until I got a shot at her cousin in law, Helen 'melons' Windsor anyway.

Would that be a pre or post Weight Watchers Fergie, Eric?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You smooth bastard, you. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The police can't access video tape from a laptop. Unlike your photo collection of Japanese prostitutes with cuttlefish hanging out of their arseholes.

YIKES - I lead a sheltered childhood & here I am on the forum - trying to make head or tail of 'Japanese prostitutes with cuttlefish hanging out of their arseholes.'

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

YIKES - I lead a sheltered childhood & here I am on the forum - trying to make head or tail of 'Japanese prostitutes with cuttlefish hanging out of their arseholes.'

Don't worry ProfB. I was just making stuff up to entertain the more raucous members of the corner. I hope you are well.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry ProfB. I was just making stuff up to entertain the more raucous members of the corner. I hope you are well.

I am? Oh you R?

Are we?

YES  cuttlefish hanging is hanging out of Eric's bum? 

👁 

DO I need tomake a donatioknbfdsaASDFGHJKL;'";LKJHGXZ