CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shoehorning Ethnics & Minorities Into Absolutely Fucking Everything

Decimus

14 hours ago, FishyCunt said:

I just watched an ad on Sky with a bearded bloke and his blonde haired model bird getting out of a Jeep with an Arabic tent wearing woman, with the syrapline "Visit Saudi Arabia" 

Complete bullshit, first off they hate their moustached woman driving, and the blonde model would be traded in for a team of camels quicker than the hipster cunt could call his Mummy. 

I am on board with the sentiments expressed in this inaugural post, although I would have been considerably happier if you'd spelled "strapline" correctly. Go back and fix it immediately.

On a semi-related note, what do you think of this comment from 2018? Think carefully, because your answer will determine how long you're likely to last here.

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Well whatd'y know; I bet no-one saw this coming:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/61371054

I'd hoped they were going to get Peter Dinkylegs. Can you imagine it? All the waddling places, little arms outstretched like he's wearing an inflatable swimming ring around his waist as tries to keep up with the real people? Having to use a little step ladder to reach the Tardis controls? All whilst no one else in the cast ever mentions his height?

It would have been glorious. 

43 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've never heard of the cunt or any of his work, but he's black, gay and has a name I can't pronounce, so he was always going to get it. 

I doubt that the Beeb even conducts auditions anymore, I reckon that every actor is just handed a questionnaire with boxes to tick and this cunt got the hat trick, the holy trinity of wokeness, Black the father, Queer the son and the Holy ethnic name.

I fucking hate the BBC, they know exactly why Doctor Who is watched by nobody except a dozen or so lesbos these days, yet they couldn't give a fuck about its fans or ratings because pushing "The Message" is now seemingly within their charter. And they're doing it all on our money. Defund them immediately, so they lose the ability to pervert the minds of our youth any further.

Cunts.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never heard of the cunt or any of his work, but he's black, gay and has a name I can't pronounce, so he was always going to get it. 

I doubt that the Beeb even conducts auditions anymore, I reckon that every actor is just handed a questionnaire with boxes to tick and this cunt got the hat trick, the holy trinity of wokeness, Black the father, Queer the son and the Holy ethnic name.

I fucking hate the BBC, they know exactly why Doctor Who is watched by nobody except a dozen or so lesbos these days, yet they couldn't give a fuck about its fans or ratings because pushing "The Message" is now seemingly within their charter. And they're doing it all on our money. Defund them immediately, so they lose the ability to pervert the minds of our youth any further.

Cunts.

Its a bit creepy to think that I was probably part of one of the last generation of children brought up without having my sexuality manipulated by school or media. You just got an embarrassingly naive teacher telling you how to put a condom on a banana, took the piss out of the one pregnant lass after the class was over and filled the local pond with improvised inflatable Durex animals to spook the swans. That was it, you figured the rest out yourself.

These days it seems like everything kids are exposed to has an underlying sexual motive and its heavily biased towards pushing what would have once been politely referred to as an unconventional relationship. Tell them the basics when they're old enough to need them by all means, but this modern level of defining an entire person by whatever hole they prefer to give or receive from comes across as entirely unnecessary at best and outright manipulative at worst. You simply shouldn't be trying to determine your sexual identity when you have algebra homework to do.  

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Cunts.

It's lucky that Savile isn't still alive. The BBC would have had him criss-crossing the timelines, raping Victorian orphans and then popping forward 25 years to rape the resultant grandchildren.

'Would you care for a jelly baby' indeed..

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

You could see this coming a mile away; which is about the distance this cunt would have to walk for a drink of water if he wasn't so busy being oppressed over here.

Perhaps he can go back in time and help his brethren actually achieve something of note, other than "perfecting" the recipe for peanut butter.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Its a bit creepy to think that I was probably part of one of the last generation of children brought up without having my sexuality manipulated by school or media. You just got an embarrassingly naive teacher telling you how to put a condom on a banana, took the piss out of the one pregnant lass after the class was over and filled the local pond with improvised inflatable Durex animals to spook the swans. That was it, you figured the rest out yourself.

These days it seems like everything kids are exposed to has an underlying sexual motive and its heavily biased towards pushing what would have once been politely referred to as an unconventional relationship. Tell them the basics when they're old enough to need them by all means, but this modern level of defining an entire person by whatever hole they prefer to give or receive from comes across as entirely unnecessary at best and outright manipulative at worst. You simply shouldn't be trying to determine your sexual identity when you have algebra homework to do.  

Spot on. I wish I could give two likes for this.

24 minutes ago, nocti said:

You could see this coming a mile away; which is about the distance this cunt would have to walk for a drink of water if he wasn't so busy being oppressed over here.

Perhaps he can go back in time and help his brethren actually achieve something of note, other than "perfecting" the recipe for peanut butter.

Dr Carver. Died penniless and insane, still trying to perfect a method of compressing peanuts into phonograph needles. Stupid fucking Uncle Ben cunt.

39 minutes ago, nocti said:

The worst part is, I read his name as 'Nocti' originally, an association that you no doubt won't welcome.

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'd hoped they were going to get Peter Dinkylegs. Can you imagine it? All the waddling places, little arms outstretched like he's wearing an inflatable swimming ring around his waist as tries to keep up with the real people? Having to use a little step ladder to reach the Tardis controls? All whilst no one else in the cast ever mentions his height?

It would have been glorious. 

He could use the sonic screwdriver like a baseball bat and take it to those alien cunts while riding around on K9, maybe.

58 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Did u watch the match earlier? I read that the Norwich fans were angry. Are they calling for Delia's head?

No I didn't bother, had enough of those cunts for one season.

I heard there were going to be protests and a vocal minority definitely want her out. Personally I'm on the fence, although there's never much money for transfers, it's one of the most financially stable clubs of that size. The idea of a rich foreign owner can be appealing, but I've seen too many clubs ruined by unethical and not fit and proper owners. Look at Blackburn for example, Premiership winners and then from 2001 until 2010 a top 8 team. Within two years of the Venky's taking over they're down, in debt and have languished outside of the Prem ever since.

Be careful what you wish for, I say. Our fans need to face facts that we're a decent championship side but nowhere near Premiership level. I'm fine with the status quo if it is a choice between that and gambling on potentially unscrupulous new owners.

51 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The only fucking believable thing about this BBC orchestrated car crash is that it's a black geezer riding around in something with 'Police' written on the outside.

Witch Doctor Who.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

a black geezer riding around in something with 'Police' written on the outside.

He’ll soon feel at home in the Tardis. After all it is a small (about 10’x10’ square room with a Police sign on the outside wall. He’ll probably sit back and relax, while he’s hurtling through time and space waiting for his solicitor to arrive.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He could use the sonic screwdriver like a baseball bat and take it to those alien cunts while riding around on K9, maybe.

I think this one is more likely to be equipped with a sonic machete, or even worse, a sonic butt plug. 

Either way, the cybermen are going to be shitting themselves. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

I think this one is more likely to be equipped with a sonic machete, or even worse, a sonic butt plug. 

Cyberpersons of non specific gender, is the term now. Until another gormless wokie points out that they're baddies... they will then be renamed 'Straightwhitemen'

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Makes you wonder how long before the Tardis is equipped with a sub-woofer blasting out drum 'n' bass as it transcends the universe.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Cyberpersons of non specific gender, is the term now. Until another gormless wokie points out that they're baddies... they will then be renamed 'Straightwhitemen'

I hope that the Doctor Dre's greatest enemies make another appearance in the new series:

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No I didn't bother, had enough of those cunts for one season.

I heard there were going to be protests and a vocal minority definitely want her out. Personally I'm on the fence, although there's never much money for transfers, it's one of the most financially stable clubs of that size. The idea of a rich foreign owner can be appealing, but I've seen too many clubs ruined by unethical and not fit and proper owners. Look at Blackburn for example, Premiership winners and then from 2001 until 2010 a top 8 team. Within two years of the Venky's taking over they're down, in debt and have languished outside of the Prem ever since.

Be careful what you wish for, I say. Our fans need to face facts that we're a decent championship side but nowhere near Premiership level. I'm fine with the status quo if it is a choice between that and gambling on potentially unscrupulous new owners.

They need a coach who knows how to keep a club in the premiership. Not sure what Dean Smith is like but someone in the mould of Sean Dyche would be a good bet.