CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had a feeling this was on your mind.

KB, will you take her up on the challenge? Winner takes all and the loser is banished from the site forever more.

This has all the signs of desperation on her part. She doesn’t have to interact with me but her enormous ego forces her to. She holds all the cards and could ban me anytime she feels like it. I fully expect her to go down that route eventually anyway. As she’s said before ‘consistency’ is what she’s renowned for. Consistency as far as misinterpreting the site rules and changing them whenever it suits her imo. I don’t really think entering into a challenge with the dice so obviously loaded would be the smartest move really, so the answer is no thanks.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This has all the signs of desperation on her part. She doesn’t have to interact with me but her enormous ego forces her to. She holds all the cards and could ban me anytime she feels like it. I fully expect her to go down that route eventually anyway. As she’s said before ‘consistency’ is what she’s renowned for. Consistency as far as misinterpreting the site rules and changing them whenever it suits her imo. I don’t really think entering into a challenge with the dice so obviously loaded would be the smartest move really, so the answer is no thanks.

If your life depended on it, which one:

go down on roops whelk and isopod infested stench trench for a full ten minutes 

or

be bundled into Neil’s Bedford Rascal rape mobile, hog tied and buggered to oblivion?

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Smart. Boring, but smart.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If your life depended on it, which one:

go down on roops whelk and isopod infested stench trench for a full ten minutes 

or

be bundled into Neil’s Bedford Rascal rape mobile, hog tied and buggered to oblivion?

Neil all day long. At least I wouldn’t have to relive the horror every day for the rest of my life.

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had a feeling this was on your mind.

KB, will you take her up on the challenge? Winner takes all and the loser is banished from the site forever more.

She won't banish him. She'll let him think she will, but she won't get rid of him because she'll want to spend the next five years gloating in his face. 

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Should I edit it and add a few jugglers, dancing bears and fireworks?

Perhaps you should edit it and face the challenge head on like a man. 

No need to apologise. Using the authority you've granted me, I'll do it in advance on your behalf. King Billy is sorry for talking shite day-in, day-out, and deeply regrets that he hasn't got the balls to back up his claims. 

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Jeez, find a pair of big boy trousers and man up. The truth of the matter is that you blinked and you blinked hard.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She won't banish him. She'll let him think she will, but she won't get rid of him because she'll want to spend the next five years gloating in his face. 

No, I would have deleted his account. OTOH if his nonsense nom and OP were proven to be correct my position at The Corner would have been untenable had I failed to auto delete myself. KB's notion about me holding all the cards and loaded dice was nothing more than whiny excuse making. I'll leave it to the puntership to decide whether he declined the bet because of cowardice or because he realised he was spouting conspiracy BS. Staring down the edge of an abyss sharpens the senses.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, I would have deleted his account. OTOH if his nonsense nom and OP were proven to be correct my position at The Corner would have been untenable had I failed to auto delete myself. KB's notion about me holding all the cards and loaded dice was nothing more than whiny excuse making. I'll leave it to the puntership to decide whether he declined the bet because of cowardice or because he realised he was spouting conspiracy BS. Staring down the edge of an abyss sharpens the senses.

I love it when you talk like a crime noir detective who's police chief thinks is a loose cannon but always gets results. Admit it - you've chased at least one person across rooftops on a rainy night.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This occurred many months ago you petty, boring fucking tart. Fuck off.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Don't cry, DC. You take things too personally - I was merely stating my amusement at a well constructed cunting.

You should attempt one yourself sometime...

All because I suggested you shove your olive branch up your geriatric Geordie hole?

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm afraid KB's imaginary mode of transport hit a deep pothole and somersaulted into the rear of a chilled container lorry containing 10,000 chilled quiches. You're gonna have to find another boyfriend where you will, no doubt, assume the position you obsequious toad.

Well constructed? 🙄

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

All because I suggested you shove your olive branch up your geriatric Geordie hole?

Here's the deal, DC. I barely remember anything that you say to me during our little tiffs.

I do feel sorry about it later on, because, every single time, I end up wiping the floor with you due to the easily exploitable reputation you've made for yourself and the possibility that I might have genuinely misunderstood your motive at the time because of said reputation.

You're honestly flattering yourself at this point if you think there's anything else going on.

That's it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Here's the deal, DC. I barely remember anything that you say to me during our little tiffs.

I do feel sorry about it later on, because, every single time, I end up wiping the floor with you due to the easily exploitable reputation you've made for yourself and the possibility that I might have genuinely misunderstood your motive at the time because of said reputation.

You're honestly flattering yourself at this point if you think there's anything else going on.

That's it.

You’re a Geordie, I’d suggest that the only thing you’ve ever ‘wiped the floor’ with are your knuckles. Get fucked.