CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Just because we used to do something doesn’t justify continuing to do it. 

We have now had “Abortion on demand” for over 50 years and terminated over 10 million unborn babies…

That’s hardly moving forward.
Abortion is just another form of the pill.

If a few of the mothers were “aborted” for murder the rest of the female population might keep their legs together until they were married…preferably in a Church.

4 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Imagine 100 dead babies Ape.

Now imagine the one at the end is the result of incest or rape, and the other 99 are just an unwanted inconvenience for the female who gave life to it.

Hope that clears up your confusion.

No need to thank me.

I think it’s best if we refrain from any further interaction. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Now imagine the one at the end is the result of incest or rape, and the other 99 are just an unwanted inconvenience for the female who gave life to it.

No need to thank me.

Excellent point….there’s absolutely no difference.

12 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should explain why..

Just think about it from the child and the mother's points of view.. a girl/woman cursed by giving birth to a child from such a relationship or a rape and what of the child who might be adopted but later finds out that they are the result of an incestuous relationship and possible problems as a result of inbreeding? I would say the best option is that such pregnancies are terminated.

9 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Just think about it from the child and the mother's points of view.. a girl/woman cursed by giving birth to a child from such a relationship or a rape and what of the child who might be adopted but later finds out that they are the result of an incestuous relationship and possible problems as a result of inbreeding? I would say the best option is that such pregnancies are terminated.

But then we wouldn't have Punkape.

On the mass shooting incident. Its now being reported that a large number of  police were outside the school for 40 mins. while this deranged nut job was inside shooting everyone he could and live streaming his days work on Facebook. One father who attempted to go inside was stopped by at least six cops who wrestled him to the ground. His daughter was later confirmed to be one of the dead. 
It’s weird how every two years when there are elections coming up the left start whipping up racial hatred and projecting themselves as the saviours of the countries democracy and the last ever chance to defeat the ‘white supremacist’ bogeyman who doesn’t even exist and hasn’t since the KKK, a historically Deep South Democrat entity hung up their hoods and faded into history. 

18 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

You don’t need to concern yourself with any of this you barren old hag.

11 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

It’s not ideal.

But it’s still murder.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

No need to thank me.

Imagine 100 dead children shot through the head, Billy.

Now imagine the one at the end has nothing to do with you, but the other 99 are your children.

Would you still advocate the current model of gun (un)control in America, or would you then agree that allowing everyone and his pet dog to pack heat that would make The Terminator blush is a bad idea?

Consider your answer very carefully, because if you would place an ideological, 240+ year old constitutional amendment over the life of your own children then we've got nothing left to say to each other. Alternatively, if you'd suddenly agree that the arming of millions of people is a bad idea because it directly affects you, then you're an absolute NIMBY hypocrite.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bundles of cells with fully formed arms, legs, hands, feet  and a heartbeat? That sounds like a human child to me. I didn’t condone in any form the actions of this or any other mass murderer. I simply pointed out the glaring hypocrisy of the ‘kind and caring’ usual suspects who jump on the bandwagon every time a non black nut job goes on a murder spree, while supporting the mass extermination of millions of soon to be citizens. And also refusing to even acknowledge the vast majority of black people, many of them children, who are murdered by other black people every day, in the lawless ghettos of the almost exclusively Democrat run cities across the country. These same cities which have by far the strictest gun laws in the country.

Billy, you really are just a black sheep.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wondered why he was so flirtatious with ProfB. 

He probably takes it as a compliment. What I'm really saying is that he's just as hysterical and easily led as the regular "sheeple" he likes to look down on, he just follows the other side of the spectrum.

Imagine him saying the opposite of everything he posts - he's literally a reverse image of everything that's trendy for dyed haired poofs to get hysterical over on social media.

It must be scary for him to live in such a world, but he'd never admit it because that would make him a fairy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bundles of cells with fully formed arms, legs, hands, feet  and a heartbeat? That sounds like a human child to me. I didn’t condone in any form the actions of this or any other mass murderer. I simply pointed out the glaring hypocrisy of the ‘kind and caring’ usual suspects who jump on the bandwagon every time a non black nut job goes on a murder spree, while supporting the mass extermination of millions of soon to be citizens. And also refusing to even acknowledge the vast majority of black people, many of them children, who are murdered by other black people every day, in the lawless ghettos of the almost exclusively Democrat run cities across the country. These same cities which have by far the strictest gun laws in the country.

A human fetus is not sentient until near the end of the second trimester, well after the time period for legal terminations.

• Like 1