CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scousers

Trucking Funt

I see the useless cunts were joined on the bus by the even more useless women's team, I wonder why the laydees didn't have their own parade? Probably because no cunt gives a flying fuck. 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Had to put up with several of these cunts on holiday, despite the fact it was a 5* hotel which goes to show that the drug trade is booming up there.

As far as I know, thousands of the cunts had fake tickets that wouldn't open the turnstiles.  several thousand of them are currently trapped down near the Kent coast as well.  

Even Benidorm must have a 5* hotel…

1 hour ago, Penelope Alive said:

Nothing down there and I have stil got my own hair and own teeth which is more than you have gummy.

BREAKING NEWS…..Weird looking 300 year old man claims he still has all his own hair, teeth and has recently grown a real vagina, which appears to be made of silicon and attached to his enormous shlong by a Velcro type material. Experts have described him as ‘far too hideous’ to be investigated closely at the moment, but have confirmed that freaks of nature may exist, and warned the public not to approach it as it’s so fucking boring they could become comatose or even suicidal within minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

BREAKING NEWS…..Weird looking 300 year old man claims he still has all his own hair, teeth and has recently grown a real vagina, which appears to be made of silicon and attached to his enormous shlong by a Velcro type material. Experts have described him as ‘far too hideous’ to be investigated closely at the moment, but have confirmed that freaks of nature may exist, and warned the public not to approach it as it’s so fucking boring they could become comatose or even suicidal within minutes.

What the fuck has King George III got to do with this nom? .. Gumboy.

On 29/05/2022 at 09:12, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wholeheartedly agree, Trucko.  I detest the cunts and would be more than happy to brick up the tunnels and sink the ferry boats. I notice the blame game has started again. It’s all UEFA’s fault or the over zealous police, etc. Fuck them…isn’t it a bit odd that there was no problem at the Madrid end of the ground? There’s a golden opportunity for the government to halve the National benefits budget and the crime rate this sunday. These cunts are having a homecoming bus parade thing through their city. I suggest drones carrying anthrax, Ebola and napalm.

There's a surprise. 

Thick as shit turkeys will actually vote for Christmas.