CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

51 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You are, as I’ve always known, a fucking idiot. Next time you’re posting your drivel, keep me out of it. Wanker.

Not meaning to be rude Ape but have you seen the fucking state of your bonce in your avatar? I’m not an expert but it looks like an adverse Covid vaccine reaction to me. How many boosters have you had this week?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not meaning to be rude Ape but have you seen the fucking state of your bonce in your avatar? I’m not an expert but it looks like an adverse Covid vaccine reaction to me. How many boosters have you had this week?

Stupid cunt that he is, trying to paint prop tips while the engine is still running.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Eranu, Uvavu, Raducanu. 

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

One of the best Vic and Bob sketches ever:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any more ‘hidden’ gems that you can, erm…educate us all with? Tedious little shitcunt.

Please, just stop name dropping me in your mindless bullshit and fuck off. You seem to be getting a greatly inflated opinion of yourself on here. Again. You’re a fucking idiot - it’s plain for all to see.

21 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Please, just stop name dropping me in your mindless bullshit and fuck off. You seem to be getting a greatly inflated opinion of yourself on here. Again. You’re a fucking idiot - it’s plain for all to see.

I admit, sometimes, when I’m bored, I like to rile you and it always seems to work. I don’t know what it is but I can’t warm to you, Ape. I’ve tried but I’ve always found you ‘limited.’

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I admit, sometimes, when I’m bored, I like to rile you and it always seems to work. I don’t know what it is but I can’t warm to you, Ape. I’ve tried but I’ve always found you ‘limited.’

You really do think you’re something special on here, don’t you?! As for you “not being able to warm to me” - so what? I’ve openly said, from the second you arrived on CC, that you’re a needy, toady, bizarre little sycophant. Others have attempted to alter my view but It’s proven to be unswervingly correct. I’ve already told Eric that I decided some time ago to have absolutely nothing to do with you, but you can’t seem to help yourself and like to make your oh-so-hilarious little name-drops. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You really do think you’re something special on here, don’t you?! As for you “not being able to warm to me” - so what? I’ve openly said, from the second you arrived on CC, that you’re a needy, toady, bizarre little sycophant. Others have attempted to alter my view but It’s proven to be unswervingly correct. I’ve already told Eric that I decided some time ago to have absolutely nothing to do with you, but you can’t seem to help yourself and like to make your oh-so-hilarious little name-drops. 

This is even easier than I thought…lol. Who’s ‘name dropping’ now?

On 03/07/2022 at 20:30, Parabolic Cunting said:

Our slitty overlords are at it again, repeatedly failing to understand that you are responsible for your own choices. Moon faced and sexually challenged Claire Ingle has hit another wimmins home run on the BBC, by claiming that those who choose IVF should have more support from employers, on top of their salaries and 6 weeks paid holiday, in order to deal with the emotional stress of working whilst undergoing treatment. Is this middle-aged-heap telling us all that we should support time off work in preparation for . . . more time off work? To think these gash-wielding-fembots want equal salaries. Make a choice and knuckle down, or fuck off.

Eh? There's already been a bill presented to parliament?

Fighting for rights for workers undergoing fertility treatment - BBC News

This woman isn't ill. Why therefore should people pay taxes to support a hugely expensive medical process for someone who doesn't actually have a life-threatening condition, when the NHS is currently struggling because of drastic underfunding? Tens of thousands are still waiting for overdue surgery or treatment for life-threatening cancers because of the focus on coronavirus, with NHS-cutting wanker Jeremy Hunt again hanging around like a bad smell for the PM role.

I wouldn't employ this woman, as she'd bring trouble for any business and undoubtedly cost time and money. If people like her want to have children via IVF treatment, then she needs to pay for it herself. And, while many women are as good as (if not better) than their male counterparts in some roles, the harsh truth is men of her age will always be more employable for one simple reason. In my opinion, IVF on the NHS falls into the same category as cosmetic surgery – a process which should always be private. Period.

Is it too late for @Penelope Alive to have IVF treatment? Lol. Just imagine the pre-op medical, artificial insemination tongs at the ready, when the consultant is presented with a thud on the table as Pen's bovine whopper makes an escape from the front of her gown.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This woman isn't ill. Why therefore should people pay taxes to support a hugely expensive medical process for someone who doesn't actually have a life-threatening condition, when the NHS is currently struggling because of drastic underfunding? Tens of thousands are still waiting for overdue surgery or treatment for life-threatening cancers because of the focus on coronavirus, with NHS-cutting wanker Jeremy Hunt again hanging around like a bad smell for the PM role.

I wouldn't employ this woman, as she'd bring trouble for any business and undoubtedly cost time and money. If people like her want to to have children via IVF treatment, then she needs to pay for it herself. And, while many women are as good as (if not better) than their male counterparts in some roles, the harsh truth is men of her age will always be more employable for one simple reason. In my opinion, IVF on the NHS falls into the same category as cosmetic surgery – a process which should always be private. Period.

Is it too late for @Penelope Alive to have IVF treatment? Lol. Just imagine the pre-op medical, artificial insemination tongs at the ready, when the consultant is presented with a thud on the table as Pen's bovine whopper makes an escape from the front of her gown.

IVF is pretty much in the rear view mirror, and no pleading will change anything. With NHSx cutting forty percent from costs, it’s pretty much electronic from now on. 

From what I read, budgets will be much tighter throughout and a lot of people hoping to get even life saving treatments will not get them, and going private will be their only option.

For those who can afford it, having a private GP to call upon for examinations will be the best thing.

Things are changing. 

23 hours ago, White Cunt said:

IVF is pretty much in the rear view mirror, and no pleading will change anything. With NHSx cutting forty percent from costs, it’s pretty much electronic from now on. 

From what I read, budgets will be much tighter throughout and a lot of people hoping to get even life saving treatments will not get them, and going private will be their only option.

For those who can afford it, having a private GP to call upon for examinations will be the best thing.

Things are changing. 

I hope not – though I fear you may be proven correct. Liz Truss and Jeremy Hunt alike have already repeated what every Oxbridge-educated Conservative politician has done in recent history: said they're going to improve public services (inc. the NHS) by cutting taxes. It's amazing really, especially when you consider our government is currently funding a war in Ukraine, and none has ever experienced the plight of a normal human being in full-time employment on a modest income. Yet these people have the nerve to still use the Empirical 'Right Honourable' slogan when referring to each other.

So far as Richy Spunkwank is concerned, I simply cannot fathom we could actually have the son of an Indian billionnaire as our PM. His recent 'I'm normal and from humble beginnings' promotion warms me to him as much as jumping into a freezing Siberian lake in January.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rishi-sunak-from-humble-beginnings-claim-supporters_uk_62cbe0b2e4b0aa392d4113a1   

56 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope not – though I fear you may be proven correct. Liz Truss and Jeremy Hunt alike have already repeated what every Oxbridge-educated Conservative politician has done in recent history: said they're going to improve public services (inc. the NHS) by cutting taxes. It's amazing really, especially when you consider our government is currently funding a war in Ukraine, and none has ever experienced the plight of a normal human being in full-time employment on a modest income. Yet these people have the nerve to still use the Empirical 'Right Honourable' slogan when referring to each other.

So far as Richy Spunkwank is concerned, I simply cannot fathom we could actually have the son of an Indian billionnaire as our PM. His recent 'I'm normal and from humble beginnings' promotion warms me to him as much as jumping into a freezing Siberian lake in January.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/rishi-sunak-from-humble-beginnings-claim-supporters_uk_62cbe0b2e4b0aa392d4113a1   

Considering that Indian billionaires make their fortunes off the back of what is basically slave labour enforced by a medieval caste system it really does make you ponder the hypocrisy of the lanky, cockeyed skid mark. Don't get me wrong - I find the sight of four year old children grinding down decommissioned cargo ships in deathtrap breaking yards with no safety equipment fucking hilarious - but I've been led to believe that the majority of people frown upon this sort of thing.

I guess its racist to accuse certain people of profiting from slavery...

18 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Considering that Indian billionaires make their fortunes off the back of what is basically slave labour enforced by a medieval caste system it really does make you ponder the hypocrisy of the lanky, cockeyed skid mark. Don't get me wrong - I find the sight of four year old children grinding down decommissioned cargo ships in deathtrap breaking yards with no safety equipment fucking hilarious - but I've been led to believe that the majority of people frown upon this sort of thing.

I guess its racist to accuse certain people of profiting from slavery...

Good observations, but, isn’t he 5’4” tall?

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I have noticed their happy notion of tax cuts.

I suppose those with small businesses that actually turn profit, will be able to compensate for the crapolla NHS and buy some decent private care as a form of compensation. The most hit, however, will be the lower income, yet still tax paying employees - they will get the slashed public health services which they fund - and can not even partially offset.

The wankers tinkering with a lower VAT is equally stupid - I personally find it the fairest tax for all, as most essential stuff has zero or low VAT in the UK - a better situation for the lower/medium income parts of society (fairer than in EU), while luxury stuff purchased by the rich, carries the most.

Sunak had his chance and the wanker blew it with the stereotypical peanut brain super greed. As an ex banker, he knows various  tax loopholes and had directed his wife's money accordingly. Not only is the twat short on height but also on fucking brain capacity.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

5'5. I've never seen him standing next to anyone - its fucking hilarious. Thank you.

gm-0489ca98-a9ad-4dfd-936b-29297bc28a49-

He looks like the brown version of Number 5 from Umbrella Academy.

If he's not the next PM, which I fear he will be, it would be fitting if he took the lead role in the next installment of The Borrowers. 

• Like 1