CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Evening. The usual, Wiffy telling lies to suit his agenda.

8 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I'm taking the piss out of Wiffy. I'd really like to know where he thinks my 'sinister' comments are. He's a fucking liar.

8 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Wiffy cunt keeps saying my days are numbered but I'm still here bro. He's desperate, a desperate wasteman. Since I rejoined the site, he's been a lying cunt arsehole from day one.

5 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Actually, you know what, Wiffy's definitely on thin ice. Comparing me with Tim Westwood, and no justification whatsoever. Must be getting close to a ban.

4 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

What a fucking oddball strange mental cunt Wiffy is, desperately clutching at straws to try and denounce me as a pervert, without a shred of proof. Loser.

2 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Dizzy, Silly Billy and RaasCunt are clearly minor irritants. Wiffy is the lying cunt that must be disposed of.

Fucking Hell, it's good to see I've not gotten under your wafer-thin skin! You easily-rattled fucking bellend.

Has big, bad, howwible Wolfie pwessed the wight windup bwuttons today Twimbo? Perhaps you can have a wank over Essie Davis, Hayley Williams, Jacqueline Pearce, Karen Gillan, Julianne Moore, Lindsay Lohan or Kristen Stewart to help ease the pwessure. Diddums.

6 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I just don't like liars. Scum of the earth.

I've got £14,000,000 in the bank, I use my Ferrari for nipping to the shops, and I've recently returned from a holiday to the Sun (stopping at Saturn on the way back for coffee), and I like you Carlito and don't wish you were dead... I agree liars are cunts. 

6 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've tried to be patient, I really have. Today's the day that everything changes. If you can't listen and you're a weird cunt, you go on the ignored list.

@Carl Sway are you taking to me, or yourself? You do know there's a quote tab don't you? I am becoming concerned about your increasingly angry rants Carlito... Are you losing it? 

33 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've tried to be patient, I really have. Today's the day that everything changes. If you can't listen and you're a weird cunt, you go on the ignored list.

That'll teach 'em, eh?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got £14,000,000 in the bank, I use my Ferrari for nipping to the shops, and I've recently returned from a holiday to the Sun (stopping at Saturn on the way back for coffee), and I like you Carlito and don't wish you were dead... I agree liars are cunts. 

My private jet was built by Ferrari. I pop over to New York occasionally and organise a meeting of the heads of the twelve families. So I can chin them.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Whatever man.

This is what Wolfie meant when he compared you to Tim Westwood. You're an old friend of Pen, which makes you around 120 years old minimum, yet you communicate in this 'hey-wow-fab-groovy', 'down with the kids' shite, like a geography teacher at a 6th form disco. Stop it and act your fucking age. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is what Wolfie meant when he compared you to Tim Westwood. You're an old friend of Pen, which makes you around 120 years old minimum, yet you communicate in this 'hey-wow-fab-groovy', 'down with the kids' shite, like a geography teacher at a 6th form disco. Stop it and act your fucking age. 

Nah, you go first. Don't agree with that prick, it makes you look guilty by association.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hard to believe, I know, but somebody actually called me "dude" last week, to my face.

20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And I'm not an old friend of Pen. We weren't friends when I was here before. I can empathize with Pen these days because I've now experienced the idiots currently on here. I didn't think you were one, but you just seem to be going with the mainstream here. And the way I talk isn't fake in any way. I like slang and I like orthodox communication too.

13 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

And I'm not an old friend of Pen. We weren't friends when I was here before. I can empathize with Pen these days because I've now experienced the idiots currently on here. I didn't think you were one, but you just seem to be going with the mainstream here. And the way I talk isn't fake in any way. I like slang and I like orthodox communication too.

Jesus Cunting Christ. Just stop, ffs.

Is there anything particular you’d like, on your headstone?

43 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I think you might be trying to explain yourself a bit much, Carl. Cunts on here automatically make assumptions, arguing against them only reinforces them. At the end of the day, who gives a fuck? Just roll with it or shrug it off.

You're at the stage where people are still trying to define your character on here - if you give them reason to believe that certain accusations get under your skin, then they'll exploit it. My advice would be to spend less time arguing with cunts about who said what or how you speak and more time cunting cunts creatively. Don't take yourself so seriously - a simple "fuck off" counts for much more than a detailed explanation or justification of a perceived slight.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I think you might be trying to explain yourself a bit much, Carl. Cunts on here automatically make assumptions, arguing against them only reinforces them. At the end of the day, who gives a fuck? Just roll with it or shrug it off.

You're at the stage where people are still trying to define your character on here - if you give them reason to believe that certain accusations get under your skin, then they'll exploit it. My advice would be to spend less time arguing with cunts about who said what or how you speak and more time cunting cunts creatively. Don't take yourself so seriously - a simple "fuck off" counts for much more than a detailed explanation or justification of a perceived slight.

"Fuck off" is not being creative.