CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mo Farah

Neil

Having read a little and getting the general gist of the story, I understand your comment (passing as a nomination). What about the thick cunts like @Carl Sway and @pegleg? What will they make of this lazy, hollow nomination Neil? They won't have the foggiest... some say immigrants are lazy etc, I say you're a lazy bastard.

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Having read a little and getting the general gist of the story, I understand your comment (passing as a nomination). What about the thick cunts like @Carl Sway and @pegleg? What will they make of this lazy, hollow nomination Neil? They won't have the foggiest... some say immigrants are lazy etc, I say you're a lazy bastard.

Fuck off.

You won't like me saying this OCR, but look at a photo of Farah. That's what you will look like when AIDS has ravished your body.

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

You won't like me saying this OCR, but look at a photo of Farah. That's what you will look like when AIDS has ravished your body.

No chance of me getting AIDS, as I only fuck female prostitutes bare back.

I'm more concerned about you starting a Geesepox pandemic after looking at this leaked photo of your last debauched Goosefucking party.

https://www.sadanduseless.com/avian-humanoids/

You're a disgrace. 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No chance of me getting AIDS, as I only fuck female prostitutes bare back.

I'm more concerned about you starting a Geesepox pandemic after looking at this leaked photo of your last debauched Goosefucking party.

https://www.sadanduseless.com/avian-humanoids/

You're a disgrace. 

Good to see the hybrid French goose has still got hands for waving a white flag.

9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Good to see the hybrid French goose has still got hands for waving a white flag.

@Witheredscrote is a mystery to me Big Bollock, apart from being a Goosefucking cunt... is he French? Is he English? @Frank's civil partner? Or Is he an expat who became radicalised by the French? 

Please enlighten me. 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Witheredscrote is a mystery to me Big Bollock, apart from being a Goosefucking cunt... is he French? Is he English? @Frank's civil partner? Or Is he an expat who became radicalised by the French? 

Please enlighten me. 

Half French maternally. Has probably met Frank and will tell you how he let him stay in one of his glorified beach huts and found it covered in spunk and shit after he left. He hates the French, English and every other cunt. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Half French maternally. Has probably met Frank and will tell you how he let him stay in one of his glorified beach huts and found it covered in spunk and shit after he left. He hates the French, English and every other cunt. 

I like France. It keeps the wind off of England 

27 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Only a fucking mug would believe the version of events publicised. 

Exactly. Apparently his teachers and others knew about this fairy tale and helped  to free him from his enslavement and unleash his destiny as a multiple World and Olympic Champion. The story is as far fetched as the ‘bucket of filthy water’ that all these starving African children apparently have to carry 12 miles on their head from the river every morning, because we haven’t donated enough cash to Oxfam or any of the other so called charities, that seem to spend most of their donations on Range Rovers for the bosses, and underage rent boy orgies for the volunteers, when they actually venture abroad.

So it would seem that Mo has knowingly and intentionally committed numerous crimes over the years by earning millions using an identity he knew to be false and belonging to another person, declaring under oath that he was that person when he married, applied for a passport, driving licence, bank account, mortgage etc. etc.etc.

The cunt needs to come out ASAP as a trans woman or at the very least a bender, as imo that’s the only way he’s going to get away with all this.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Exactly. Apparently his teachers and others knew about this fairy tale and helped  to free him from his enslavement and unleash his destiny as a multiple World and Olympic Champion. The story is as far fetched as the ‘bucket of filthy water’ that all these starving African children apparently have to carry 12 miles on their head from the river every morning, because we haven’t donated enough cash to Oxfam or any of the other so called charities, that seem to spend most of their donations on Range Rovers for the bosses, and underage rent boy orgies for the volunteers, when they actually venture abroad.

So it would seem that Mo has knowingly and intentionally committed numerous crimes over the years by earning millions using an identity he knew to be false and belonging to another person, declaring under oath that he was that person when he married, applied for a passport, driving licence, bank account, mortgage etc. etc.etc.

The cunt needs to come out ASAP as a trans woman or at the very least a bender, as imo that’s the only way he’s going to get away with all this.

Starving Africans fuck off. Have you seen the size of the kids stomachs? They've obviously been ramming cheeseburgers in there at a phenomenal rate before the sympathy cameras turned up. Lying little fat fucking cunts. The greedy little pricks even eat the flies that congregate on their purged cheeseburger logs.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The greedy little pricks even eat the flies that congregate on their purged cheeseburger logs.

I used to collect dead flies in a large jiffy bag every summer, and come Autumn post them through the letter box of my local Oxfam shop. I’m not convinced the fuckers ever forwarded any of them on to Africa if I’m honest. Shifty looking cunts behind the counter every time I walked past.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I used to collect dead flies in a large jiffy bag every summer, and come Autumn post them through the letter box of my local Oxfam shop. I’m not convinced the fuckers ever forwarded any of them on to Africa if I’m honest. Shifty looking cunts behind the counter every time I walked past.

I used to collect golf balls in a Safeway bag and sell them to the charity shop lady for 20p each. She would sell them to homosexuals for 50p. Mercenary old bat. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I used to collect golf balls in a Safeway bag and sell them to the charity shop lady for 20p each. She would sell them to homosexuals for 50p. Mercenary old bat. 

I have a green Safeway crate in my car boot, it's very useful. I should be on the corner properly tomorrow night.

Love ProfB xxx

PS I found a golf ball on my front a few years back. (front garden) & I am miles off a golf course - must've been an act of god as I am on the sea front - coastal erosion, not golf balls, keeps me awake at night?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I went into an Oxfam shop once and offered them £10 for a dead bee. They said they didn't sell dead bees but I told them they had one in the window. 

Here all week, tickets still available

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Well he does look like Karen Carpenter.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went into an Oxfam shop once and offered them £10 for a dead bee. They said they didn't sell dead bees but I told them they had one in the window. 

Here all week, tickets still available

How much is that woggy in the window?

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Starving Africans fuck off. Have you seen the size of the kids stomachs? They've obviously been ramming cheeseburgers in there at a phenomenal rate before the sympathy cameras turned up. Lying little fat fucking cunts. The greedy little pricks even eat the flies that congregate on their purged cheeseburger logs.

Eric, I looked at this, and immediately thought of Jewdy

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Poor Sir Mo, how my heart bleeds for him. Anybody who swallows this stereotypical, bullshit story must be some sort of cunt. Obviously some enterprising journalist (there ain’t many left) was about to expose him so , like the cunt Schofield, he jumped in first with his own tear jerking sob story.

I suspect he has the same BBC scriptwriter as Gary “refugees welcome” Linekunt.