CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racism at its finest

Neil

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This happened to Rugby in South Africa. Not enough kaffirs were being selected for the national team, so they had to have a quota of them in the national side. And, surprise surprise, they went through the worst sequence of losses for years. Luckily for them they realised that this wasn't working so they went back to the normal selection process of getting into the side on merit. Hey presto, they win the world cup and are now a top side.

Disagree. The Springboks have always been a predominantly white setup (both English SA and Afrikaans influences), which I don't believe has changed since the post-Apartheid days of Chester Williams, with just a handful of non-whites in any given team. I would say the Boks have been more successful with the inclusion of more black players in recent history, with beasts such as Bongi Mbonambi and Siya Kolisi (captain of the 2019 RWC-winning team), and freak speed-machine Cheslin Kolbe. Unlike influences of the England women's football team, South Africa is only 7-8% white, so the Boks 90% white player status is a massive misrepresentation of the country's overall demographic. When I travelled there in 2003, every park, field and dusty bit of ground was full of black kids using things such as an old shoe wrapped in cloth as a rugby ball. So there's massive racial inequality for this reason – just like the England men's football team, which I am embarrassed to watch sometimes with just 3-4 white players representing our country. It's political correctness gone mad at one end of the scale – the other being Springbok rugby.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Disagree. The Springboks have always been a predominantly white setup (both English SA and Afrikaans influences), which I don't believe has changed since the post-Apartheid days of Chester Williams, with just a handful of non-whites in any given team. I would say the Boks have been more successful with the inclusion of more black players in recent history, with beasts such as Bongi Mbonambi and Siya Kolisi (captain of the 2019 RWC-winning team), and freak speed-machine Cheslin Kolbe. Unlike influences of the England women's football team, South Africa is only 7-8% white, so the Boks 90% white player status is a massive misrepresentation of the country's overall demographic. When I travelled there in 2003, every park, field and dusty bit of ground was full of black kids using things such as an old shoe wrapped in cloth as a rugby ball. So there's massive racial inequality for this reason – just like the England men's football team, which I am embarrassed to watch sometimes with just 3-4 white players representing our country. It's political correctness gone mad at one end of the scale – the other being Springbok rugby.

There are more black players coming through on merit, true. But they did go through positive discrimination selection which was detrimental to their performances for a time. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Just checked it out: Springboks coach Jake White told the press that he was unable to pick a number of white players because of the ANCs 'Transformation" which is the redressing  of racial imbalances. This was after they had a poor Tri-Nations series in 2006

Guest judgetwi

So how come the BBC and the MSM keep referring to these horribly white Wimminz as the “lionesses”? If I say “waitress” or “actress” I’m a fucking Nazi. The wokies really haven’t thought this through have they? Or maybe they just make up the rules as they go along? 

Fuck their fucking rules I say.

25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So how come the BBC and the MSM keep referring to these horribly white Wimminz as the “lionesses”? If I say “waitress” or “actress” I’m a fucking Nazi. The wokies really haven’t thought this through have they? Or maybe they just make up the rules as they go along? 

Jewess tends to piss people off too, Judy. Christ knows why. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What about the SS? Are we supposed to refer to the female members as the SSes now? Oh that’s right no one knows what a female is nowadays.

I can’t wait to see how Lineker etc are going to square it one day soon, when a couple of 6’8” geezers, sorry Lionesses  come running out of the Wembley tunnel, enormous cocks dangling from their shorts and start sneakily feeling a few cunts in the ‘group hug’ before the kick off.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

Have you seen this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62269510@Eric Cuntman

STIs are racist. If not those of darker hues are filthy disease spreaders. 

Fucking boo-hoo attention seeking horsewank. They catch diseases because they've got dirty habits. And to blame their lack of education on racial disparities regarding access to learning is fucking bollocks. Their lack of education is simply due to them not being as intelligent as Caucasians, Asians, Polynesians, Eskimos, or even the Welsh.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 23/07/2022 at 00:56, judgetwi said:

It's a power grab. They want to be addressed how they choose to be addressed, but keep the male language that denotes power.

Lionesses do the hunting and killing. Lions protect the pride. Men at home, women at work.

Sly, slitty fucking whores.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've said it a dozen times. The missing link isn't missing at all. It's grunting, snorting, grabbing its crotch and demanding to to be acknowledged as part of a species that it simply hasn't evolved into.

‘Seen any humanoids?’

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The missing link isn't missing at all. It's grunting, snorting, grabbing its crotch and demanding to to be acknowledged as part of a species that it simply hasn't evolved into.

Perhaps I’m wrong but I can’t recall Anne Robinson ever dismissing a black contestant with her catchphrase ‘You are the missing link. Goodbye’. I don’t know if that was a policy or not, but if it wasn’t she fucking missed a trick. She’d have been famous for ever. I’d probably have the ugly old cunts face tattooed on my other shoulder blade, smiling across at Donald Trump by now.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Perhaps I’m wrong but I can’t recall Anne Robinson ever dismissing a black contestant with her catchphrase ‘You are the missing link. Goodbye’.

I've just had a quick look for a gif of a black contestant and I can't find one. I suspect that might be because the racist old slag didn't let any black people on in the first place. No doubt that's why the BBC replaced her with Romesh Ramalamadingdong.

• Like 1

Apparently a pair of Killer Whales are on a killing spree somewhere in the sea. They are hunting and killing Great White sharks, I wonder if they could be persuaded to patrol the channel, and offered some form of incentive... for example: every confirmed dinghy kill earns them 20 minutes of Beachball time in the evenings. 

Border Force are pussies. Orcas are hard as fuck. 

On 19/07/2022 at 14:19, Wolfie said:

Not surprisingly, The Guardian has also jumped on it. Just look who wrote the article, ffs. As I'm sure Hope Powell will testify, one's inclusion in the team is based on merit – and not skin colour.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/18/england-women-squad-euro-2022-whiteness-diversity

I see that Premier League players are not ‘taking the knee’ anymore. Does that mean it’s okay to start throwing bananas again? Asking for Eric.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see that Premier League players are not ‘taking the knee’ anymore. Does that mean it’s okay to start throwing bananas again? Asking for Eric.

Don’t believe any of the stories going around that the end of ‘taking the knee’ is because the World Cup is coming up and Qua-tar isn’t fully on message yet with the woke agenda.

I’d love it if Gareth Southgate got busted by the Quatari Sharia Police, in a bumming orgy at the England Teams hotel with Raheem Sterling, Marcus Rashford and Gary Lineker. The public hanging would get bigger viewing figures than the football.