CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Jamie Wallis

Jake The Muss

This dopey-trans-humpty dumpty headed spastic crashed in to a telegraph pole while avoiding a cat (so he says), this walking contradiction is a ongoing sample of the pathetic state of British politics and it's going to get worse. I for one don't want sexually-confused-cockless mental buckets of the purest shit anywhere near governance of any community. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/jamie-wallis-ptsd-neighbours-south-wales-mercedes-b1011622.html

• Like 4

Guest Parabolic Cunting
29 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

This dopey-trans-humpty dumpty headed spastic crashed in to a telegraph pole while avoiding a cat (so he says), this walking contradiction is a ongoing sample of the pathetic state of British politics and it's going to get worse. I for one don't want sexually-confused-cockless mental buckets of the purest shit anywhere near governance of any community. 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/jamie-wallis-ptsd-neighbours-south-wales-mercedes-b1011622.html

It looks like a 5yr olds crayon drawing of a person.

What a fucking heap.

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Even Neil wouldn’t.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It paints a fucking brilliant image in the mind though, doesn't it? This disgusting sample of modern day PC culture staggering out of a crashed Benz, ankles folding in on themselves as 130kg+ is crushed into the skidmarked tarmac through a pair of stilettos, wig askew and mascara streaked all down its cheeks as it tearfully phones Daddy to get it out of trouble, sobbing into the receiver with the waft of spunk and booze carried on its panicked breath.

What a fucking beautiful scene. I challenge anyone on here to claim they don't wish they were hiding in a bush nearby with a fucking axe that night.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It paints a fucking brilliant image in the mind though, doesn't it? This disgusting sample of modern day PC culture staggering out of a crashed Benz, ankles folding in on themselves as 130kg+ is crushed into the skidmarked tarmac through a pair of stilettos, wig askew and mascara streaked all down its cheeks as it tearfully phones Daddy to get it out of trouble, sobbing into the receiver with the waft of spunk and booze carried on its panicked breath.

What a fucking beautiful scene. I challenge anyone on here to claim they don't wish they were hiding in a bush nearby with a fucking axe that night.

‘NFA’ said the Conservative Party.

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘NFA’ said the Conservative Party.

I hope his dad stopped in a lay-by and mercilessly raped the fuck out him. That wouldn’t be enough imo as he should have imbedded both stilettos in the cunts skull, kicked him/her out of the car and drove over his/hers throat several times.

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope his dad stopped in a lay-by and mercilessly raped the fuck out him. That wouldn’t be enough imo as he should have imbedded both stilettos in the cunts skull, kicked him/her out of the car and drove over his/hers throat several times.

Good evening, Stubbs.

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Completely unrelated, but what the fuck ever happened to @Weary&Disgusted?

For me, a sad loss. He was a sensitive soul though and he did get the hump about anti-semitism on these hallowed pages and, if you look back, he did actually announce his departure. I quite liked the fella. We’ve lost too many on here, I blame Roops.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

For me, a sad loss. He was a sensitive soul though and he did get the hump about anti-semetism on these hallowed pages and, if you look back, he did actually announce his departure. I quite liked the fella. We’ve lost too many on here, I blame Roops.

He was my first unashamed fan, DC. Admitted it right in front of @Cuntybawstoo, as soon as I asked him what the fucking fuck he was doing here.

I can only guess he's been mysteriously sold to an Albanian sex trafficking ring.

I'm distraught.

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Completely unrelated, but what the fuck ever happened to @Weary&Disgusted?

I think he was a bit intimidated, or more accurately, objected to Decs criticism of him. He wasn't one for conflict, and he knew that when Decs gets his teeth into someone, it can get serious. I don't think Decs would have set out to besiege him, but he probably didn't want to take the chance. 

I liked him though. He wasn't one of the snapping 'Langoliers' on here, but he wasn't thick and he added intelligence with dry humour and a sense of the reserved and old fashioned that brought balance to the cunt-force.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think he was a bit intimidated, or more accurately, objected to Decs criticism of him. He wasn't one for conflict, and he knew that when Decs gets his teeth into someone, it can get serious. I don't think Decs would have set out to besiege him, but he probably didn't want to take the chance. 

I liked him though. He wasn't one of the snapping 'Langoliers' on here, but he wasn't thick and he added intelligence with dry humour and a sense of the reserved and old fashioned that brought balance to the cunt-force.

You been reading up on your Stephen King or just watched the cheesy masterpiece that is the film when you've been stoned?

I've just now finished Mr. Robot and have no fucking clue what to make of it. Should have ended with a freeze frame of Elliot jump-punching the sky like the ginger cunt in Langoliers - THAT would have been an ending.

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You been reading up on your Stephen King or just watched the cheesy masterpiece that is the film when you've been stoned?

I've just now finished Mr. Robot and have no fucking clue what to make of it. Should have ended with a freeze frame of Elliot jump-punching the sky like the ginger cunt in Langoliers - THAT would have been an ending.

I saw the langoliers 20 years ago. I loved it. That slimy cunt that kept hallucinating, and the pilot was whatsisname who played 'Brutal' in The Green Mile. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I saw the langoliers 20 years ago. I loved it. That slimy cunt that kept hallucinating, and the pilot was whatsisname who played 'Brutal' in The Green Mile. 

It takes a special kind of idiocy that you can only admire to make a story about people trapped on an aeroplane in a dying time-pocket being slowly devoured into absolute oblivion by indifferent balls of razor sharp teeth so fucking hilarious and feel good.

I wonder if any of the cunts who made it are still around? I'd love their take on 9/11 or the Rwandan Genocide.

• Like 1