CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sebastian Vettel

Wolfie

13 hours ago, Goober said:

Back at you, have this one on me, @Witheredscrote

He's had a hard day, bless him.

Nope, you eager little boot-cleaner. Each sport's authority places limits on fuel quantity and how much volume can be dispersed over x amount of time, comprising composition, pressure, flow speed etc. It makes sense... unlike this below.

On 15/09/2022 at 22:24, Goober said:

I'm fairly tame as contributors here go, but I have my own opinions and I'm happy too defend them, on the rare occasion I can be bothered, which isn't that often. Life's too short and there are far more interesting things to occupy one's time than arguing the toss on here. For me anyway.

Your behaviour doesn't quite conform with your criticisms, does it? Ridiculous idiot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Nope, you eager little boot-cleaner. Each sport's authority places limits on fuel quantity and how much volume can be dispersed over x amount of time, comprising composition, pressure, flow speed etc. It makes sense... unlike this below.

Your behaviour doesn't quite conform with your criticisms, does it? Ridiculous idiot.

If I remember correctly you were upsetting other members in a similar fashion exactly 28 days ago. I wonder what it could bloody be??

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Good Evening Wolfie Babes :)

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I remember correctly

Big Bollock, I'd be surprised if you remember anything... Did you remember to stock up on White lightning and Cherry coke? What with all the shops being closed today, I wouldn't want you going cold turkey on us and spouting even more bollocks than usual. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/09/2022 at 13:57, Wolfie said:

Well done. A long argument to defend the indefensible. If you say it's possible to "constrict" a fuel "type", who am I to argue?

Wolfie, you seem to continually want to have a pop at me, but I don't see us as being fundamentally at odds. By all means carry on if you want,  but it's water off a duck's back and it's not productive. You do your thing, I'll do mine.

On 05/10/2022 at 00:19, Goober said:

Well done. A long argument to defend the indefensible. If you say it's possible to "constrict" a fuel "type", who am I to argue?

Wolfie, you seem to continually want to have a pop at me, but I don't see us as being fundamentally at odds. By all means carry on if you want,  but it's water off a duck's back and it's not productive. You do your thing, I'll do mine.

'...it's water off a duck's back'

This statement barely represents your manservant-like behaviour during my recent spats with LCS and Baws, during which time you didn't waste a moment jumping onto their coattails when you could see it was me each was engaged with.

It's little wonder I picked you up on it, you cowardly little slimebag, despite giving you a wide berth for months. So I'll keep on doing my thing, thank you, and I suggest you continue with yours – which means I'll keep pushing you towards another meltdown (2, 3?), which seems increasingly feasible with the sheer amount of self-obsessive horseshit you submit.

The fact I loathe your arrogant "I've got more qualifications than any member" guts will also be of great help.

You utter fucking wanker.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This statement barely represents your manservent-like behaviour during my recent spats with LCS and Baws, during which time you didn't waste a moment jumping onto their coattails when you could see it was me each was engaged with.

It's little wonder I picked you up on it, you cowardly little slimebag, despite giving you a wide berth for months. So I'll keep on doing my thing, thank you, and I suggest you continue with yours – which means I'll keep pushing you towards another meltdown (2, 3?), which seems increasingly feasible with the sheer amount of self-obsessive horseshit you submit.

The fact I loathe your arrogant "I've got more qualifications than any member" guts will also be of great help.

Fuck my old army boots, Wolf. Here’s me thinking that there may be a reconciliation in the offing. Have you switched your diet to raw meat these past few months?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/10/2022 at 11:10, Wolfie said:

This statement barely represents your manservant-like behaviour during my recent spats with LCS and Baws, during which time you didn't waste a moment jumping onto their coattails when you could see it was me each was engaged with.

Superb. Keep trying, big bad Wolfie. Huff and puff as much as you like, but you don't blow, you suck.

What a shambles you are.

Get back to spell checking the site.

• Like 1

On 05/10/2022 at 00:19, Goober said:

I've got to say 'Goober' you are a fucking boring, unfunny cunt at the best of times... Do you know I can't remember ever laughing at anything you've said on here, you miserable wanker. Did you actually say 'I've got more qualifications than anybody here' on a website like this? What an absolute bellend you are. Lol 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got to say 'Goober' you are a fucking boring, unfunny cunt at the best of times... Do you know I can't remember ever laughing at anything you've said on here, you miserable wanker. Did you actually say 'I've got more qualifications than anybody here' on a website like this? What an absolute bellend you are. Lol 

He’s gone too far with this ludicrous claim Raas. It’ll take more than an apology to pull  himself out of the shit this time. I reckon he’s done for sure. Yoo da maan!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He’s gone too far with this ludicrous claim Raas. It’ll take more than an apology to pull  himself out of the shit this time. I reckon he’s done for sure. Yoo da maan!

Hopefully the burden of being such a genius is too much for his sensitive shoulders to bear and he tops himself... (After offering a suitable apology to the corner for such embarrassing behaviour of course).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Perhaps we could call him 'Goober the Puber', in homage to his teenage tantrums.

He once commented in response to me: 'I've got more qualifications than anyone else here', or similar. I can't be bothered to find it, so I'll leave this task to @Goober who I'm sure will kindly shed some light on what he said, and precisely why he said it. It'll jog my memory – if it's the correct comment. Am I right in saying you are a medical professional, Goober?

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps we could call him 'Goober the Puber', in homage to his teenage tantrums.

He once commented in response to me: 'I've got more qualifications than anyone else here', or similar. I can't be bothered to find it, so I'll leave this task to @Goober who I'm sure will kindly shed some light on what he said, and precisely why he said it. It'll jog my memory – if it's the correct comment. Am I right in saying you are a medical professional, Goober?

He and the Vulcan probably send each other selfies beside their respective stacks of unopened Mensa magazines.

On 15/09/2022 at 22:24, Goober said:

Why would I need to, when I have a hungry recipient eager for lubrication?

OCR, I have nothing whatsoever against you, nor anyone else here for that matter, but if you think you're point scoring against an easy target by jumping on some imagined passing bandwagon, you need to reevaluate.

You're coming across a bit Dyslexic, if you know what I mean. Metaphorically or literally, as you prefer.

I'm fairly tame as contributors here go, but I have my own opinions and I'm happy too defend them, on the rare occasion I can be bothered, which isn't that often. Life's too short and there are far more interesting things to occupy one's time than arguing the toss on here. For me anyway.

Here it is @Decimus

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're an absolute cunt for this, Baws. Do you know how many hours I've wasted going through the Decimus files and hiding 85% of what I posted between October 2014 and August 2015?

Luckily all of my own juvenilia was lost with the previous site. If you think some of my later stuff is cringeworthy you should have seen 2012.

On 14/10/2022 at 20:26, Goober said:

Superb. Keep trying, big bad Wolfie. Huff and puff as much as you like, but you don't blow, you suck.

What a shambles you are.

Get back to spell checking the site.

I don’t know why you do this to yourself, Doc. He’s kicked your cunt in before and he’s wounded after a recent savage exchange with LCS, which was vicious but entertaining. Now, I’m not a gambling man but I’d put my non-existent mortgage on you getting another good hiding here. Give me half an hour to get some ale and popcorn in, your nemesis will have finished the lawn by then. Good luck, going forward.

@Old Chap Raasclaat looks like the stupid grinning cunt Danny Ric has finally thrown in the towel after being unbearably shit the moment he stepped foot out of the Red Bull.

Guenther was perfectly happy to have him alongside Magnussen next year in place of Cardboard Schumacher, but the snotty little cunt still has a very high opinion of himself for some reason and turned him down, opting for a reserve driver role at Merc and the vague chance of sniffing Hamilton's race seat once he eventually fucks off.

I hope the money grubbing cunt never steps foot on the grid again myself, but I do worry about Sky and Channel 4 scrambling for his services as a commentator. He'll be fucking insufferable.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@Old Chap Raasclaat looks like the stupid grinning cunt Danny Ric has finally thrown in the towel after being unbearably shit the moment he stepped foot out of the Red Bull.

Guenther was perfectly happy to have him alongside Magnussen next year in place of Cardboard Schumacher, but the snotty little cunt still has a very high opinion of himself for some reason and turned him down, opting for a reserve driver role at Merc and the vague chance of sniffing Hamilton's race seat once he eventually fucks off.

I hope the money grubbing cunt never steps foot on the grid again myself, but I do worry about Sky and Channel 4 scrambling for his services as a commentator. He'll be fucking insufferable.

Thoughts?

Lol, as a McLaren fan I'm extra glad he's gone. Acting like a teenager when you're in your 30s is not acceptable especially when youre delivering shite on a silver platter week in week out. I understand him leaving Red Bull as they blatantly favoured Verstappen (and rightly so) however he made a weird decision in my book leaving Renault for McLaren, he would have been better off staying there, and I think Alpine will do well over the next few years. I don't think it's the new style of car as he was shite last season, maybe he's lost whatever edge he had. I really think Hamilton is going to stay until he gets the 8th (9th) WDC, which could take another 3 years so what he's sniffling around Mercedes for is beyond me, better to go to even Haas than not be on the grid at all. I agree on the commentator comment, you're right Sky or Channel 4 will give 'laugh a minute' Daniel a job and that would be terrible... I'd rather listen to Tsunoda. Lol

• Like 1