CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liz is the new Prime Minister, How Do You Fell About It ?

peglegtwo

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/liz-trusss-plan-for-more-migrants-to-boost-growth-j2bl2lsnz

Ha ha ha ha. Fucking priceless. They’re taking the absolute piss. 

It's absolutely beautiful. Most right minded people, apart the from a few fake millionaires on here, were absolutely enraged that the first budget under her watch effectively fucked over 95 percent of the population.

But now there's this! I wonder what fat Neil's view on Trussy is now? I'd wager that some cunt on the A11 is going to suffer a concussion today from a rolled up Daily Express being violently flung out the window of a speeding Rascal.

@Neil have your cake and eat it, you stupid fat bastard.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's absolutely beautiful. Most right minded people, apart the from a few fake millionaires on here, were absolutely enraged that the first budget under her watch effectively fucked over 95 percent of the population.

But now there's this! I wonder what fat Neil's view on Trussy is now? I'd wager that some cunt on the A11 is going to suffer a concussion today from a rolled up Daily Express being violently flung out the window of a speeding Rascal.

Decs, you're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck. I look after myself and no other cunt. If someone can't afford to heat their house then they didn't listen enough at school and don't work hard enough and ended up in a minimum wage dead end job so they deserve what they get, if that's hypothermia then like I said before 'fuck'em', there's too many people in the world anyway. When it gets cold we could always throw another Liberal on the fire, trouble is they're too fucking wet to burn.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shite, Decs. What's your take on these cowardly Ruskies fleeing the country now that the war they were perfectly happy to let their government wage suddenly has consequences for them? On one hand I certainly understand the reluctance to jump on the next train to the front and spend months getting sniped at by Ukranian grandmothers, yet I can't help feeling the fuckers deserve everything coming to them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/liz-trusss-plan-for-more-migrants-to-boost-growth-j2bl2lsnz

Well done for using your typically practical communication skills by uploading a subscription-only Times link. That said, perhaps the UK government can steal some of the est. 2,500,000 Southeast Asians (comprising fast-growing Chinese, Vietnamese & Filipino communities) from your country, which ironically make up more of a proportion of your demographic than they do here.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot here, Mr Anglophobe. Fucking priceless indeed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

apart the from a few fake millionaires on here...

I'm sure any real millionaires on here are none too happy either - unless they had the good sense to get out of the stock market a year ago and have been short selling tech stocks ever since.

52 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm sure any real millionaires on here are none too happy either - unless they had the good sense to get out of the stock market a year ago and have been short selling tech stocks ever since.

It’s a nice little money sinker, indeed. Now we need the housing market tanked under much steeper interest rates. 

I suppose “businessmen” and speculators are desperate to import all those cheap migrants to work for a song and stuff twenty of them to a flat to keep the mortgages paid...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Never mind this shite, Decs. What's your take on these cowardly Ruskies fleeing the country now that the war they were perfectly happy to let their government wage suddenly has consequences for them? On one hand I certainly understand the reluctance to jump on the next train to the front and spend months getting sniped at by Ukranian grandmothers, yet I can't help feeling the fuckers deserve everything coming to them.

The average Slav has precious little to do with politics and economics and indeed should seek better opportunities than the rusty war mincer, courtesy of the oligarchs. Most Vlads with at least some money keep it in dollars and gold - portable enough or vaulted offshore. Fuck the war.

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fucking hell, LC, you are getting me depressed lately with the pile of shit at my end of the woods.

Feed me something to cheer me up. It is reeking here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White Cunt said:

The average Slav has precious little to do with politics and economics

And its worked out brilliantly for them for the last 500 years or so, hasn't it?

They almost got it right when they put the Romanovs up against a wall but then the Communism kicked in. I imagine its what Newcastle would end up like if it was a country - a complete shit hole that no one really wants to live in, but the people are so isolated that they can't really imagine living anywhere else and just end up going through the motions, adopting a sort of tribal sense of pride simply to cope with the harsh reality of living there. Only magnified by the sheer geographical scale of said shit hole.

I don't think the cunts really deserve a cup of hot chocolate and a foil blanket to snuggle into the moment they cross the border. Its their country, their fucking fault their government considers them as nothing more than a disposable resource and their responsibility to fix it if they don't like how things are going.

At this fucking rate the entire fucking planet is going to go spinning off into the void from all the little runaway sob-story cunts from the East running to the West every time a politician says something they don't like.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Well done for using your typically practical communication skills by uploading a subscription-only Times link. That said, perhaps the UK government can steal some of the est. 2,500,000 Southeast Asians (comprising fast-growing Chinese, Vietnamese & Filipino communities) from your country, which ironically make up more of a proportion of your demographic than they do here.

Kinda shot yourself in the foot here, Mr Anglophobe. Fucking priceless indeed.

It’s a shame you don’t get The Times, you’d like the cartoons, and you could develop your debating skills without the sort of shitty whataboutery that would embarrass Richard Fucking Littlejohn.  

My point was simply that the current UK Government was in large part driven to power by tiny-minded tosspots who believed the country was going to the dogs because of Polish immigrants. To appease said belief they removed themselves from the EU to stem the supposed tide, only to discover this might not have been wise after all, and searching for a solution they come up with…more immigrants! From even poorer places! It’s hilarious. I hope they flood the leafier bits of England, especially the West Country, if only so you’re forced to meekly offer them a chocolate finger at your inevitable Neighbourhood Watch meeting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Decs, you're confusing me with someone who gives a fuck. I look after myself and no other cunt. If someone can't afford to heat their house then they didn't listen enough at school and don't work hard enough and ended up in a minimum wage dead end job so they deserve what they get, if that's hypothermia then like I said before 'fuck'em', there's too many people in the world anyway. When it gets cold we could always throw another Liberal on the fire, trouble is they're too fucking wet to burn.

At least have the decency to quote your conflict of interest you fat oaf. I imagine a return to Edwardian levels of societal poverty would suit you quite well. You’ve already seemingly got the syphillis, and I imagine the prospect of a tuppenny shag down a cobbled backstreet with a young mother in a hooped skirt gives you the right horn. There’s probably room in the Rascal for a couple of urchins in rags to send up scaffolding, and Woolwich Arsenal probably had a decent pie at half time back then. 

It’s often said the intervention of The Great War was a great social leveller that ended the grinding poverty of the early twentieth century. Perhaps you too will end up wedged in a trench on a European battlefield before long, wishing you’d listened even harder at school, while a regiment or two take refuge behind you. I hope so. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

At least have the decency to quote your conflict of interest you fat oaf. I imagine a return to Edwardian levels of societal poverty would suit you quite well. You’ve already seemingly got the syphillis, and I imagine the prospect of a tuppenny shag down a cobbled backstreet with a young mother in a hooped skirt gives you the right horn. There’s probably room in the Rascal for a couple of urchins in rags to send up scaffolding, and Woolwich Arsenal probably had a decent pie at half time back then. 

It’s often said the intervention of The Great War was a great social leveller that ended the grinding poverty of the early twentieth century. Perhaps you too will end up wedged in a trench on a European battlefield before long, wishing you’d listened even harder at school, while a regiment or two take refuge behind you. I hope so. 

I refer you to the previous answer, I really couldn't give a cows cunt.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's a difficult one.

I can't speak for the average Russian citizen, but despite the propaganda being fed to them by Putin, I'd imagine that the vast majority of them are against the conflict. Maybe not on any sort of principle or human decency, but because their lives have become a lot more uncomfortable since the war began because of crippling international sanctions.

Despite wielding absolute power and making it a criminal offence to offer any criticism of the war (or special operation as he has deemed it must be called), he'll soon find out that hungry people are more willing to protest than well fed ones are to comply.

Panem et Circenses, as they say.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a difficult one.

I can't speak for the average Russian citizen, but despite the propaganda being fed to them by Putin, I'd imagine that the vast majority of them are against the conflict. Maybe not on any sort of principle or human decency, but because their lives have become a lot more uncomfortable since the war began because of crippling international sanctions.

Despite wielding absolute power and making it a criminal offence to offer any criticism of the war (or special operation as he has deemed it must be called), he'll soon find out that hungry people are more willing to protest than well fed ones are to comply.

Panem et Circenses, as they say.

The "special operation" is certainly delivering the circenses, but not so much of the panem.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The "special operation" is certainly delivering the circenses, but not so much of the panem.

They've always been a bit behind the curve. When the rest of the world was experiencing the industrial revolution they were still living as serfs, when World War II kicked off they were marching in column formation into machine gun fire like it was Waterloo, now they've made it to First World War tactics, only digging trenches isn't as easy when the ground is irradiated as those hopeless, now cancerous, cunts found out at Chernobyl.

They've always been hilariously shit at war. The 2nd Pacific Squadron is a wonderful Dad's Army style tale of complete ineptitude. Only every cunt died at the end, but it was full of laughs along the way.

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Fucking hell, LC, you are getting me depressed lately with the pile of shit at my end of the woods.

Feed me something to cheer me up. It is reeking here.

She seems to have worked out the immigration conundrum brilliantly imo. She says that the requirement for visa  applicants to pass a basic English language test could be deterring a lot of people from applying, and may need to be looked at.

The woman’s a fucking goddam genius. This simple move could solve the massive shortage of immigrants who can’t speak a word of English overnight. 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It’s a shame you don’t get The Times, you’d like the cartoons, and you could develop your debating skills without the sort of shitty whataboutery that would embarrass Richard Fucking Littlejohn.  

My point was simply that the current UK Government was in large part driven to power by tiny-minded tosspots who believed the country was going to the dogs because of Polish immigrants. To appease said belief they removed themselves from the EU to stem the supposed tide, only to discover this might not have been wise after all, and searching for a solution they come up with…more immigrants! From even poorer places! It’s hilarious. I hope they flood the leafier bits of England, especially the West Country, if only so you’re forced to meekly offer them a chocolate finger at your inevitable Neighbourhood Watch meeting. 

What a bleedin' obvious incongruity it is you subscribe to one of two of the UK's leading press that's almost right of Ghengis Khan, yet spend hours each week on this website continually berating the most right-wing government we've had since Thatcher's 80s. No surprise with the typical hypocrisy from you, Skippy.

Seeing as you've been indoctrinated into the realms of Australianism for some years now, and no longer actually live here, instead basing your judgements on (and paying for) subscriptions led by biased press you ironically despise, you're actually not quite in the strongest position to pass judgement as you might arrogantly believe.

Next time you escape the Chinese-owned, jellyfish & shark-infested drought bowl to visit the UK, perhaps you can rekindle your love of snakes my meeting up with @Frank, who appears to back you and award you likes at almost every opportunity. Obviously not even I am sadistic enough to wish that you wake one morning in his swanky little Barnet flat, after a night out in W1, with the horror of him noshing your hirsute little plums as you pull a cum-filled johnny out of your stretched sphincteral opening.

Kill yourself.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What a bleedin' obvious incongruity it is you subscribe to one of two of the UK's leading press that's almost right of Ghengis Khan, yet spend hours each week on this website continually berating the most right-wing government we've had since Thatcher's 80s. No surprise with the typical hypocrisy from you, Skippy.

Seeing as you've been indoctrinated into the realms of Australianism for some years now, and no longer actually live here, instead basing your judgements on (and paying for) subscriptions led by biased press you ironically despise, you're actually not quite in the strongest position to pass judgement as you might arrogantly believe.

Next time you escape the Chinese-owned, jellyfish & shark-infested drought bowl to visit the UK, perhaps you can rekindle your love of snakes my meeting up with @Frank, who appears to back you and award you likes at almost every opportunity. Obviously not even I am sadistic enough to wish that you wake one morning in his swanky little Barnet flat, after a night out in W1, with the horror of him noshing your hirsute little plums as you pull a cum-filled johnny out of your stretched sphincteral opening.

Kill yourself.

Jesus, Wolfers, I don’t ‘back’ anyone! You know that. LCS is great. He’s bright, articulate, oozes confidence, and most importantly.. he makes me laugh. You’re rubbish in every respect. 

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

Jesus, Wolfers, I don’t ‘back’ anyone! You know that. LCS is great. He’s bright, articulate, oozes confidence, and most importantly.. he makes me laugh. You’re rubbish in every respect. 

If you pull off this latest attempt at grooming from 9000 miles away, I think we’ll all be impressed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Kill yourself.

Your stupidity, already seemingly boundless, is demonstrated more and more with each spittle-flecked attempt at invective you post. Unlike advanced grammar for pedants, deductive logic was clearly absent from your education, as I think you’ve shown time and again. I don’t subscribe to The Times, never have, and as reading materials go I wouldn’t wipe any of my many sphincteral openings with it. I merely suggested you might like it, much as an attendee at the Notting Hill Carnival might like Shaft or Frank might like Attitude

Speaking of our in-house Videographer and Rylan tribute act, it is a rather worrying development that you’re spending any time at all imagining him nuzzling at a Gentleman’s Fruit Corner while fingering their newly cavernous arsehole. Some observers familiar with the works of Giambattista Vico might very well wonder where these thoughts really come from, other than your fevered little mind. It’s always you faux-suburban, mowed-lawn types pulled over in gimp masks in W1, isn’t it?

I don’t really know what you mean by “indoctrinated into the realms of Australianism”, before you launched into another tired, unoriginal word salad on how I “pass judgement”. But ignoring that bollocks, let me say in closing that I judge you to be a vacuous little man, desperate to join the Corner elite at High Table, but sadly bereft of any redeeming qualities which would qualify you for such a place. Instead you are doomed to lick at your humourless dog bowl in The Corner corner, cursing your lack of wit and originality, while snapping angrily at any passing ankle. It seems it’s not a perception unique to me. I know of other Corner members who can play you like a banjo, to much general amusement. 

I’d invite you to kill yourself, if you weren’t already dead behind the eyes. 

Fuck off etcetera. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Your stupidity, already seemingly boundless, is demonstrated more and more with each spittle-flecked attempt at invective you post. Unlike advanced grammar for pedants, deductive logic was clearly absent from your education, as I think you’ve shown time and again. I don’t subscribe to The Times, never have, and as reading materials go I wouldn’t wipe any of my many sphincteral openings with it. I merely suggested you might like it, much as an attendee at the Notting Hill Carnival might like Shaft or Frank might like Attitude

Speaking of our in-house Videographer and Rylan tribute act, it is a rather worrying development that you’re spending any time at all imagining him nuzzling at a Gentleman’s Fruit Corner while fingering their newly cavernous arsehole. Some observers familiar with the works of Giambattista Vico might very well wonder where these thoughts really come from, other than your fevered little mind. It’s always you faux-suburban, mowed-lawn types pulled over in gimp masks in W1, isn’t it?

I don’t really know what you mean by “indoctrinated into the realms of Australianism”, before you launched into another tired, unoriginal word salad on how I “pass judgement”. But ignoring that bollocks, let me say in closing that I judge you to be a vacuous little man, desperate to join the Corner elite at High Table, but sadly bereft of any redeeming qualities which would qualify you for such a place. Instead you are doomed to lick at your humourless dog bowl in The Corner corner, cursing your lack of wit and originality, while snapping angrily at any passing ankle. It seems it’s not a perception unique to me. I know of other Corner members who can play you like a banjo, to much general amusement. 

I’d invite you to kill yourself, if you weren’t already dead behind the eyes. 

Fuck off etcetera. 

You've just admitted you don't subscribe to The Times, yet you've uploaded numerous links from it to this website, the most recent leading you to remark "Ha ha ha ha. Fucking priceless. They’re taking the absolute piss.", even though it's just a snippet of what you've based your comment on without reading the article.

You're full of shit, much in the same way you were keen to make it popular knowledge you were a GP when you joined the site, from which you quickly backpedalled when you realised it attracted ridicule. You conceited prick.

I make no apology when I say you're too fucking shortsighted (and stupid) to have the self-awareness to realise just how much of a sanctimonious, hypocritical, try-hard wankstain you prove to be time after time.

Go on – attack the UK yet again with a story you haven't even fucking read, using The Times or FT as a broadsheet example to make yourself appear more educated than you actually are. You utter fucking cock.

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Interesting too that when the Yellower bit of Russian youth bridled at the thoughts of a Winter in the Donbas, they mostly chose Turkey and Dubai as their chosen refuges. It’s almost like they don’t give a fig for the politics of their host country, just as long as the sun is shining and the wine is flowing. I have some sympathy. 

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've just admitted you don't subscribe to The Times, yet you've uploaded numerous links from it to this website, the most recent leading you to remark "Ha ha ha ha. Fucking priceless. They’re taking the absolute piss.", even though it's just a snippet of what you've based your comment on without reading the article.

You're full of shit, much in the same way you were keen to make it popular knowledge you were a GP when you joined the site, from which you quickly backpedalled when you realised it attracted ridicule. You conceited prick.

I make no apology when I say you're too fucking shortsighted (and stupid) to have the self-awareness to realise just how much of a sanctimonious, hypocritical, try-hard wankstain you prove to be time after time.

Go on – attack the UK yet again with a story you haven't even fucking read, using The Times or FT as a broadsheet example to make yourself appear more educated than you actually are. You utter fucking cock.

I’m sorry you’ve not been able to work out how it might be possible to read online newspaper articles from a range of sources without unlocking a paywall. Given that my best mate’s cousin’s illiterate mongoloid son can manage it, I assumed, unwisely it seems, that you might be able to. 

I equally don’t recall back-pedalling from my former occupation, here or anywhere. I just don’t refer to it as much as I did when working. In fact, as I’ve said before, you’re the only Corner member that continues to bring it up. One might wonder what unpleasant childhood experience you had with old Dr McFeely to make you bear such a grudge. 

The foul-mouthed tetchiness of your response reminds me that it’s late there, and you’ve presumably been on the boxed wine since evensong, desperate to blot out the misery of trooping in to whatever god-awful office you inhabit tomorrow morning to cosplay John Harvey Jones, while your contemporaries sneer at the pencil-necked twerp in the cubicle nearest the toilet with a poster of Mike Tyson pinned to the wall for motivational purposes. 

I won’t keep you. You need your sleep. Twat. 

• Like 1