CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

One less scum bag

Stubby Pecker

How it warms my cockles that another piece of shite has been snuffed out by our brave coppers. These very coppers have been branded “totally racist “ by the dead scummers family.

Chris Kaba, a black gentleman, was shot by police last week whilst fleeing in a stolen car and linked to a recent firearms incident. As a shocking surprise, this cunt was also a rapper know as Madix, who no doubt garbled out lyrics about guns, drugs, rape, and general violent cuntish behavior in some faux pidgin yardie accent.

The silly twat also had a Mrs up the duff, and generally when this occurs, men worldwide finally grow up and work their tits off to afford to keep their imminent family.

It seems a portion of the populace is intent on turning our inner cities into a combination of a Compton hood, Nigerian slum and Karachi cesspool of intolerance, crime and suffering. 

Multiculturalism is a dismal failure. Shooting these fuckers on sight would be doing them and us a favor.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm just about to fly back to London, am I going to be greeted by riots,burning cars and lawless streets or am I going to get choked on pollen from the millions of bouquets? 

If I knew your flight number, you’d be greeted with a shovel to your thick fucking gob. Crash and burn, Neil. Good morning. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I knew your flight number, you’d be greeted with a shovel to your thick fucking gob. Crash and burn, Neil. Good morning. 

FR 3003, see you at Stansted at 12.35. I'm the fat cunt with a mahogany tan. Buon giorno. If it does go down I hope you can't sleep you horrible cunt.

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

I recall similar threats being made after you mocked me for turning up at Stansted 18 hours before my flight. Flight numbers and detailed updates on my location were given, but you didn't show. 

A wise choice. I'm not a violent man, Frank, but if I would have seen you mincing toward me at four in the morning with your Dame Edna specs on, I'd have given you a fucking hiding that you'd still be feeling today.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I recall similar threats being made after you mocked me for turning up at Stansted 18 hours before my flight. Flight numbers and detailed updates on my location were given, but you didn't show. 

A wise choice. I'm not a violent man, Frank, but if I would have seen you mincing toward me at four in the morning with your Dame Edna specs on, I'd have given you a fucking hiding that you'd still be feeling today.

Water off a cunts back, as far as he is concerned.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

FR 3003, see you at Stansted at 12.35. I'm the fat cunt with a mahogany tan. Buon giorno. If it does go down I hope you can't sleep you horrible cunt.

What's all this 'I'm on Holiday' bollocks Neil? Nobody gives a shit about your shitty holiday, what you've eaten and what fucking flight your on.

Fuck off. 

6 hours ago, Neil said:

If I'm honest, Neil, I'd be disappointed to learn that you spanked a mountain with all souls on board perishing on impact. I want to know that you suffered. After the third go-around in a smoke-filled cabin, gale force 9, flight 3003 skids off the runway at Stansted, through the perimeter fence and into the Long Stay, wiping out the entire Neil family picnicking in their camper. Your seat belt jams whilst all passengers, including babies, clamber over your obese burning frame to safety. Finally, you manage to squeeze through the over-wing exit, only for the starboard engine to backfire in your stupid fat fucking face. 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

If I'm honest, Neil, I'd be disappointed to learn that you spanked a mountain with all souls on board perishing on impact. I want to know that you suffered. After the third go-around in a smoke-filled cabin, gale force 9, 3003 skids off the runway at Stansted, through the perimeter fence and into the Long Stay, wiping out the entire Neil family picnicking in their camper. Your seat belt jams whilst all passengers, including babies, clamber over your obese burning frame to safety. Finally, you manage to squeeze out the over-wing exit only for the starboard engine to backfire in your stupid fat fucking face. 

Laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

If I'm honest, Neil, I'd be disappointed to learn that you spanked a mountain with all souls on board perishing on impact. I want to know that you suffered. After the third go-around in a smoke-filled cabin, gale force 9, flight 3003 skids off the runway at Stansted, through the perimeter fence and into the Long Stay, wiping out the entire Neil family picnicking in their camper. Your seat belt jams whilst all passengers, including babies, clamber over your obese burning frame to safety. Finally, you manage to squeeze through the over-wing exit only for the starboard engine to backfire in your stupid fat fucking face. 

This isn’t like you. What’s wrong?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's the old proven three-step formula I was using on here about eight years ago. I'm not one to live on past glories, EC, but if it garners more than five likes, there'll be more to follow.

I didn’t like it. Too fussy, too much going on. Like playing 2 Phil Spector songs at the same time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

If I'm honest, Neil, I'd be disappointed to learn that you spanked a mountain with all souls on board perishing on impact. I want to know that you suffered. After the third go-around in a smoke-filled cabin, gale force 9, flight 3003 skids off the runway at Stansted, through the perimeter fence and into the Long Stay, wiping out the entire Neil family picnicking in their camper. Your seat belt jams whilst all passengers, including babies, clamber over your obese burning frame to safety. Finally, you manage to squeeze through the over-wing exit only for the starboard engine to backfire in your stupid fat fucking face. 

What an amazing imagination you have, are you on the spectrum? I can picture you writing this, dribble slowly dropping from the corner of your spasticated chops as you start to shake with excitement, your little acorn slowly getting harder and harder as a little drop of spunk weeps from your japs eye. You fucking Harvey Price wanabee sap.

Hello, I'm back

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's all this 'I'm on Holiday' bollocks Neil? Nobody gives a shit about your shitty holiday, what you've eaten and what fucking flight your on.

Fuck off. 

Frank does, he's promised me he'll be waiting in the terminal. I'll just look for a mong in a wheelchair wearing white espadrilles 

• Like 2