CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wet Weeping Cunts

Witheredscrote

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

At least in those dog eating cunts defence they're forced at gun point to act like wankers whenever one of the Kim's croak, what's our excuse?

Bill Gates is behind all this, using 5G to control the microchips from the mRNA vaccines in them. Let’s see Roops try to debunk this if she thinks she’s hard enough. Lol.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I thought that the public's reaction when Dirty Diana died was cringeworthy, but this shit is on a totally different level.

I'm embarrassed for this country and don't want to be associated with any of the bent-backed, fawning fucking idiots freezing to death whilst waiting in five mile queues for a chance to peek at a wooden box containing a heartless lizard.

We're supposed to be a first world, highly advanced, 21st century society, yet this sort of cult of personality is more akin to fucking North Korea. At least in those dog eating cunts defence they're forced at gun point to act like wankers whenever one of the Kim's croak, what's our excuse?

I agree with this, Decs, but I doubt she's in the box under that flag.

Imagine some non Christian type getting in there and detonating the half pound of semtex he has up his arse. Our dear old Queen Liz, gawd bless her, would not be amused by being spread over the walls.

She's been kicked into a hole already and her suspiciously dry-eyed descendants are milking the saps for all that they can.

Make hay whilst the sun shines, it's not going to last much longer.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

I agree with this, Decs, but I doubt she's in the box under that flag.

Imagine some non Christian type getting in there and detonating the half pound of semtex he has up his arse. Our dear old Queen Liz, gawd bless her, would not be amused by being spread over the walls.

She's been kicked into a hole already and her suspiciously dry-eyed descendants are milking the saps for all that they can.

Make hay whilst the sun shines, it's not going to last much longer.

I'm honestly surprised there's been so many mass gatherings of cunts in London without even one Jihadi using it as an opportunity to cash in his VIP pass to suck Allah's cock.

No Ruskie poisonings or Chink secret police activity, either. Not even those green cunts gluing themselves to roads and generally getting in the way.

Its all been rather dull and uneventful. Some cunt up here fell out of a moving van the other day on the Wallsend Coast Road overpass - they're treating it as an attempted kidnapping, but I think he might have just been bored.

Three fucking fire engines, five police cars and two ambulances showed up to scrape him up off the road and not one cunt took the opportunity to set fire to anything.

World's going to shit.

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I'm honestly surprised there's been so many mass gatherings of cunts in London without even one Jihadi using it as an opportunity to cash in his VIP pass to suck Allah's cock.

No Ruskie poisonings or Chink secret police activity, either. Not even those green cunts gluing themselves to roads and generally getting in the way.

Its all been rather dull and uneventful. Some cunt up here fell out of a moving van the other day on the Wallsend Coast Road overpass - they're treating it as an attempted kidnapping, but I think he might have just been bored.

Three fucking fire engines, five police cars and two ambulances showed up to scrape him up off the road and not one cunt took the opportunity to set fire to anything.

World's going to shit.

Was he white? That may be the answer to the absence of violence and civil unrest.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I said the same thing to Mrs Baws last night. You're not Mrs Baws, are you? That would be awkward.

What a chance this would be to deploy my WMD of choice, a crop duster crammed to the gunwales with napalm. I've been saving that one for a future Celtic v Rangers game at Parkhead, but I could make my peace with a deployment south of the border under the circumstances.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I said the same thing to Mrs Baws last night. You're not Mrs Baws, are you? That would be awkward.

What a chance this would be to deploy my WMD of choice, a crop duster crammed to the gunwales with napalm. I've been saving that one for a future Celtic v Rangers game at Parkhead, but I could make my peace with a deployment south of the border under the circumstances.

I can give you a jar of magnesium filings to mix with the napalm. All nice and sparkly. She’d like that.

• Like 1

On 18/09/2022 at 02:50, Roadkill said:

Not so fast RK. There’s the barely reported by the MSM (surprise surprise) knife attack on two coppers in Leicester Square the other morning. One cop stabbed at least 3 times in the neck and a policewoman with serious wounds to her arm which have been described as ‘life changing’.

The name of the attacker……Mohammed Rahman. 🤔

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Not so fast RK. There’s the barely reported by the MSM (surprise surprise) knife attack on two coppers in Leicester Square the other morning. One cop stabbed at least 3 times in the neck and a policewoman with serious wounds to her arm which have been described as ‘life changing’.

The name of the attacker……Mohammed Rahman. 🤔

The two police officers will no doubt be booted if they recover. I’m sure Mohammed was only fighting back against racism. One of the uniformed hate criminals probably smiled at him in an Islamophobic way.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The two police officers will no doubt be booted if they recover. I’m sure Mohammed was only fighting back against racism. One of the uniformed hate criminals probably smiled at him in an Islamophobic way.

The establishment will not confront the problem of Muslim  hatred towards basically everything in our history, our culture and our religious majority. It is ignored and even hidden by our politicians on both the left and the right, as well as the BBC and most of the MSM. I believe the reason for this is that these are the cunts who’s policies in government have allowed millions of these cunts to emigrate here, with the MSM spreading the ‘multiculturalism’ propaganda, and to start being truthful now after all these years would be the ultimate admission of how totally fucking wrong and intentionally dishonest they’ve been acting for decades. And when did a politician or an entitled media personality ever own up to their mistakes or dishonesty? They’d rather just let the country descend into the lake of shit that they created.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I might have already alluded to it, but surely the mortuary attendants would have snipped the fingers, toes, hair and any remaining teeth, and put it all on eBay.

Do they have a category for such rarities? Probably ‘Used lizard spares’ or something along those lines. 

How much did that unnecessarily overblown, anachronistically ridiculous display cost then, and more importantly, who paid for it?

You'd think that the inbred cunt we now call king would be grinning from one jug ear to the next, what with other people footing the bill for the mother lizard's funeral. You, I or any other pleb would have to dig deep to put our own mothers in the kiln or ground, despite not being billionaires. Yet this ungrateful cunt still isn't happy, as evidenced by his fountain pen related tantrums and overall general cuntish demeanor.

I hope his footman spreads bleach on his toothbrush tonight instead of Colgate. 

Fuck the whole rotten lot of them.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

How much did that unnecessarily overblown, anachronistically ridiculous display cost then, and more importantly, who paid for it?

You'd think that the inbred cunt we now call king would be grinning from one jug ear to the next, what with other people footing the bill for the mother lizard's funeral. You, I or any other pleb would have to dig deep to put our own mothers in the kiln or ground, despite not being billionaires. Yet this ungrateful cunt still isn't happy, as evidenced by his fountain pen related tantrums and overall general cuntish demeanor.

I think the best way to fit Charlie’s ears on the stamps is to make them shaped like jigsaw pieces. 

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The whole operation, which has been planned for around 20 years is alleged to be costing around 2.8 billion quid, paid by the treasury (us)  of course. Still, all those patriots queuing for days to shuffle past the corpse and get a selfie to treasure forever will be quids in having not had the heating on at home while they’ve been in London catching pneumonia and waving their little Union Flags. Unless they foolishly purchased burgers or hot dogs from one of the authorised filthy vans at the bargain price of around ten quid a pop. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you considered emigrating?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think the best way to fit Charlie’s ears on the stamps is to make them shaped like jigsaw pieces. 

Can you imagine having to see that fucker in profile on coins and stamps? Its going to feel like looking at Picasso's interpretation of a minge stapled to the side of a turkey's neck.

• Like 1