CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The State of American Politics

Decimus

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you think we're stupid enough to believe that, then knock yourself out. In the meantime, we'll mark that down as another Fender fuck-up. Incidentally, I'm naturally raven-haired so sorry to disappoint.

Raven haired hey ? 

Of course you are and you have cunt like a ripped out fire place.. but nevertheless you will always have a nine inch cock.... and have you had your latest booster, I have heard that it's a good one. 

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Yeah, I was wondering how that genetic mishap made the leaderboard. Now I'm deliberately stupid but the Lamb is off the scale stupid along with the other celler dweller you mentioned. 

What's happening here ducks? 

The Fenian is awarding it likes for some bizarre reason, he claims it's because he finds it funny, and to be fair that saxophone raping imbecile laughs at his own toes, so he probably does.

One can only imagine what it does for the reputation of this site. Imagine being a new member and you naturally take a look at whose posts are worth reading by checking out the LB. You'd think that you'd stumbled across a Mencap support group, which The Corner is not far off becoming with the absolutely shit standard of current contributions.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The Fenian is awarding it likes for some bizarre reason, he claims it's because he finds it funny, and to be fair that saxophone raping imbecile laughs at his own toes, so he probably does.

One can only imagine what it does for the reputation of this site. Imagine being a new member and you naturally take a look at who's posts are worth reading by checking out the LB. You'd think that you'd stumbled across a Mencap support group, which The Corner is not far off becoming with the absolutely shit standard of current contributions.

Yer a busted flush here decco baby..i suggest ya go back to hoardin the staples n pens and harassin all the young interns ya water cooler Weinstein ya...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

One can only imagine what it does for the reputation of this site. Imagine being a new member and you naturally take a look at who's posts are worth reading by checking out the LB. You'd think that you'd stumbled across a Mencap support group, which The Corner is not far off becoming with the absolutely shit standard of current contributions.

All three of them?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

In other news, I've been slightly suspicious to see that fucking idiotic cunt ProfB make an appearance on the leaderboard. Lo and behold, a quick trip to its profile reveals that the forum's second most pig shit thick moron @PANZER MURPHY has been on an LB manipulation trip. Numerous posts on numerous threads 'liked' within seconds of each other.

Whilst Withers was missed when he was fucked off for a lengthy ban for similar scurrilous actions, I'd wager that should you decide the same punishment should be dished out to bog boy, no tears will be shed. 

Unrepentantgrassingbazturddecimus.

Not to mention poor old Punkers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Nah, that doesn't wash. GRASS Snake in action (but only in your dreams)

Withers I hope you observed the 11 o'clock two minutes silence today, in the way you did during ww2, pulled you pants down and let a German rear end you until us brits saved you, fuck off etc…

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

If you think we're stupid enough to believe that, then knock yourself out. In the meantime, we'll mark that down as another Fender fuck-up. Incidentally, I'm naturally raven-haired so sorry to disappoint.

I do get some enjoyment whenever someone calls you a ginger minge. It's a subtle hint that people have seen my artwork and bought into the character presented.

You're basically my Mona Lisa.

58 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers I hope you observed the 11 o'clock two minutes silence today, in the way you did during ww2, pulled you pants down and let a German rear end you until us brits saved you, fuck off etc…

I certainly did observe it. Standing in the square silently for two minutes is no hardship. I wager you, and your type, sit under yum-yum trees, beating bongos, and rattling bones. Fuck off.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer a busted flush here decco baby..i suggest ya go back to hoardin the staples n pens and harassin all the young interns ya water cooler Weinstein ya...lol

Four more likes given in quick succession in two separate sittings. You're fucked now, you back street, tin-whistling raper. 

@Mrs Roops doesn't take kindly to members taking advantage when she's given them the benefit of the doubt.

The only thing you'll be manipulating shortly is your prolapsed arsehole, after you spend the next fortnight in The Cooler desperately trying to thumb it back in.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Four more likes given in quick succession in two separate sittings. You're fucked now, you back street, tin-whistling raper. 

@Mrs Roops doesn't take kindly to members taking advantage when she's given them the benefit of the doubt.

The only thing you'll be manipulating shortly is your prolapsed arsehole, after you spend the next fortnight in The Cooler desperately trying to thumb it back in.

Decimussssssssssssssssssssssss.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I think three of the "likes" were questionable, but it falls far short of a French-style LB manipulation.

I'm sure you'll agree after this afternoon's antics, he's guilty as charged. Not only were the 'likes' given in quick succession, he didn't exactly come across them naturally in the course of browsing the site. You can see for yourself they were granted after he went on to the Sheep's profile to look at what it's posted in order to take the piss.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm sure you'll agree after this afternoon's antics, he's guilty as charged. Not only were the 'likes' given in quick succession, he didn't exactly come across them naturally in the course of browsing the site. You can see for yourself they were granted after he went on to the Sheep's profile to look at what it's posted in order to take the piss.

Decs, leave it with me, I’ll have a word before bed time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Decs, leave it with me, I’ll have a word before bed time. 

I can't stand the little bog Irish cunt as it is. Polluting these pages with his affected bastardisation of the English language, popping from thread to thread claiming that "The warz ova baby" yet ever displaying the collosal bag of chips on his shoulder.

Like other dirty foreigners who have wasted their time slating our country for years on these hallowed pages, I can't help but think he should piss off and spend his time quoting rebel songs on some tracksuit wearing, pikey IRA appreciation forum.

Clearly he won't fuck off of his own regard, so this is admin's chance to get rid of the bitter little twat once and for all.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Panz, don't listen .. there are some who still love you and the angry little proddy from nordireland would be lost without you.