CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The woman king

Snowy

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you’re well aware that I could turn on you at any given moment. A flick of the wrist and you’ll be fucking gone for good. I’ll humour you for a little while longer, snowy, but you’re on borrowed time. 

Jesus christ ,how many times have I seen these exact words,give it a rest fucksake ,your beyond boring at this point.

A video or a nomination you boring 50 year old wanna be troll kids of today cunt . Put up or shut up.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think you’re well aware that I could turn on you at any given moment. A flick of the wrist and you’ll be fucking gone for good. I’ll humour you for a little while longer, snowy, but you’re on borrowed time. 

You inept, fucking toad. Who would have ever thought that your eventual downfall after years of stagnation would have been precipitated by a bin man I made redundant 6 years ago?

There's no more free meals from this point forward, sing for your supper or take your repetitive Monkhouse shit elsewhere.

Final warning.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Jesus christ ,how many times have I seen these exact words,give it a rest fucksake ,your beyond boring at this point.

A video or a nomination you boring 50 year old wanna be troll kids of today cunt . Put up or shut up.

Alright then. I’ll promise to post my latest video if you can answer the following:

Eddie Charlton vs Perrie Mans.. circa 1978. Wembley Conference Centre. Eddie’s on a break of 58 with only 54 left on the table. He takes on a long red along the baulk cushion with a load of check side. He misses, goes in off the blue and leaves Perrie up for an easy clearance. Perrie clears the table only to go in off the black. Who wins the game? 

45 minutes ago, Frank said:

Alright then. I’ll promise to post my latest video if you can answer the following:

Eddie Charlton vs Perrie Mans.. circa 1978. Wembley Conference Centre. Eddie’s on a break of 58 with only 54 left on the table. He takes on a long red along the baulk cushion with a load of check side. He misses, goes in off the blue and leaves Perrie up for an easy clearance. Perrie clears the table only to go in off the black. Who wins the game? 

Go on then, Virgo, give us the answer. Is it Eddie 65-52?

I won’t deny checking the database for the answer, which seems to suggest they didn’t play circa 1978. But please, enlighten me. 

https://cuetracker.net/head-to-head/eddie-charlton/perrie-mans?status=professional&categories=ranking,minor-ranking,non-ranking,league,invitational,tour-qualifier,6-reds

1 hour ago, Frank said:

This is metaphor for how you're gonna win are spastic game of chess ,I'm not gonna go in off.

45 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I won’t deny checking the database for the answer, which seems to suggest they didn’t play circa 1978. But please, enlighten me. 

https://cuetracker.net/head-to-head/eddie-charlton/perrie-mans?status=professional&categories=ranking,minor-ranking,non-ranking,league,invitational,tour-qualifier,6-reds

The myriad faces of Frank are as fucking stupid as they are legion.

Despite some classic "Frank is the (insert random unfunny dickhead) of The Corner" examples, your Virgo analogy is about as apt a comparison as we're ever likely to get.

Much like that decrepit, Big Break wanker, Frank's best days are long behind him, dining out on his one great Walnut Headed success in much the same way that Virgo has in relation to his solitary UK championship win 43 years ago. Couple that with the fact that they're both snooker loopy, homosexual bandits with more daddy issues than Elisabeth Fritzl, and you'll  soon be insisting that he's caged like the disgusting fucking animal that he is.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite some classic "Frank is the (insert random unfunny dickhead) of The Corner" examples, your Virgo analogy is about as apt a comparison as we're ever likely to get.

Much like that decrepit, Big Break wanker, Frank's best days are long behind him, dining out on his one great Walnut Headed success in much the same way that Virgo has in relation to his solitary UK championship win 43 years ago. Couple that with the fact that they're both snooker loopy, homosexual bandits with more daddy issues than Elisabeth Fritzl, and you'll  soon be insisting that he's caged like the disgusting fucking animal that he is.

It’s perhaps worth noting that Virgo has a chronic neck injury which has left him permanently looking over his shoulder. 

Apropos of nothing, of course. 

13 hours ago, Frank said:

Geoff Foulds

Guest Nova Gyna
20 hours ago, Frank said:

54 left on the table, Francis?

What on earth happened there?

The correct answer is nobody wins because it never actually happened. It couldn't possibly have happened the way your addled imagination and emaciated fingers would have us believe.

What has happened, though, is that you've made yourself look a bit of a schlemiel with all this made-up nonsense.

Acknowledge the fact that your best days are long gone, and spend the hopefully short amount of time you have left here by attempting to salvage a semblance of self-respect.

Now put up a nomination or a video and make me fucking laugh.

Idiot.

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ffs Doc. ‘with only ‘54’ left on the table’? Just another rehash from the tired and desperate old has been formerly known as Frank’s worn out repertoire. Have a word with yourself. 

On 20/09/2022 at 23:08, Frank said:

Dennis Parrot, you tedious snooker wanker.

• Like 2

On 21/09/2022 at 00:47, Decimus said:

Virgo ? Hes fucking Stephen lee at this point ,a fat useless cheating cunt who hopefully gets banned pernamently from the craft he so thinks he's so good at .