CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kwasi Kwarteng. Cometh the man, cometh the hour.

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Her turn in The Beiderbecke Affair put her very close to the top of my "Great MILFs of the 80s" list, second only to Marsha Fitzalan in The New Statesman.

Do you remember her as the sultry nurse in a surreal comedy called ‘A Very Peculiar Practice’? Peter Davidson was in it.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Her turn in The Beiderbecke Affair put her very close to the top of my "Great MILFs of the 80s" list, second only to Marsha Fitzalan in The New Statesman.

Milf in the 80's? Objection!

She definitely had a certain fuck knows what that's for sure.

• Like 1

I actually feel sorry for the bloke. He's been thrown under a double decker that's been ordered to drive over him,  reverse, and then drive over him again, making sure there's plenty of wheel spin whilst the tyres are on the velcro.

The Tories are beyond fucked. If they keep Liz they look incompetent, if they get rid of her so soon they look equally incompetent for anointing an idiot. 

She'll probably cling on and get trounced by Starmer in a year or so. The shame of it will, hopefully, be unbearable for Maggie lite and she'll run to her local Happy Shopper for several bottles of Toilet Duck.

Remember when people thought Boris was shite?

The lessons are: better the devil you know, and be careful what you wish for. Jeremy Hunt will, I fear, be the next Tory leader. God fucking help us.

14 hours ago, Goober said:

I actually feel sorry for the bloke. He's been thrown under a double decker that's been ordered to drive over him,  reverse, and then drive over him again, making sure there's plenty of wheel spin whilst the tyres are on the velcro.

The Tories are beyond fucked. If they keep Liz they look incompetent, if they get rid of her so soon they look equally incompetent for anointing an idiot. 

She'll probably cling on and get trounced by Starmer in a year or so. The shame of it will, hopefully, be unbearable for Maggie lite and she'll run to her local Happy Shopper for several bottles of Toilet Duck.

Remember when people thought Boris was shite?

The lessons are: better the devil you know, and be careful what you wish for. Jeremy Hunt will, I fear, be the next Tory leader. God fucking help us.

What the fuck for? The cunt made you statistically poorer on a whim, without a moment's hesitation, simply to appease his "massa".

If the fucker nicked your wallet and pissed all your money away on the horses would you feel sorry for him when you finally caught up to him?

The only perceivable value the cunt has is the fact that he's so obviously been used as a scapegoat, thus damaging Truss' already low public opinion - that doesn't automatically make him a victim of anything other than his own stupidity - which is hard to sympathise with when that stupidity directly and negatively effects the value of my fucking money.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

What the fuck for? The cunt made you statistically poorer on a whim, without a moment's hesitation, simply to appease his "massa".

If the fucker nicked your wallet and pissed all your money away on the horses would you feel sorry for him when you finally caught up to him?

The only perceivable value the cunt has is the fact that he's so obviously been used as a scapegoat, thus damaging Truss' already low public opinion - that doesn't automatically make him a victim of anything other than his own stupidity - which is hard to sympathise with when that stupidity directly and negatively effects the value of my fucking money.

Post inflation: minus thirty percent.

Post Mugabo: minus ninety percent.

17 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Fuck off thickster and lose the avatar.. this is your last warning you fucking warped cunt. 

He was being VERY witty re the 38 day chancellor (afterall it is a ruddy joke) fag end face & you start your tight arsed screaming, because you cannot understand is wit  - fuck off yourself. youn look like a total twat in your avatar - You Katie Price  - boyfriend reject.

16 minutes ago, ProfB said:

He was being VERY witty re the 38 day chancellor (afterall it is a ruddy joke) fag end face & you start your tight arsed screaming, because you cannot understand is wit  - fuck off yourself. youn look like a total twat in your avatar - You Katie Price  - boyfriend reject.

It looks as though he fancies himself as some Sheila from a budget Aussie flick, fuck knows why.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This man is a cunt who clearly needs castration with an acid dipped meat cleaver followed by some prog-rock played on his ribcage by a couple of unsettling claw hammers. He is as useful as a rubber crutch. 

This banana brains shouldn’t be trusted with a second hand carpet cleaner at Eddie’s car wash, never mind a budget.

I wonder where the tories will bury his carcass.

• Like 1

On 16/10/2022 at 18:30, ProfB said:

I like a total twat in my avatar ? Really ??

Maybe you should look in the mirror and mind your conk, you complete unhinged semi-developed embryo.