CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Benefit scroungers to get rate of inflation pay rise

Goober

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Eric. I'm impressed by the magnanimity in the first part of your comment re: white cunt invaders. I also share the plight of the Aborigine people, much in the same way I feel for my own being overrun by immigrants.

But yes, they're all so incredibly ugly. They have to be the most ugly race of motherfuckers on the planet, with hairy-armed, moley, dark-eyed, sabre-toothed, BO-intense Bulgarian & Cypriot pigs a joint second. If I was unfortunate enough to be the last white man following a disaster, and I knew the only remaining females were aboriginal Australians, I really would rather stay put in the northern hemosphere and hunt, eat and shit in the woods alone. 

This. I've said it on more than one occasion, Cypriot women are in a category of their own when it comes to pure, unadulterated ugliness, especially considering the fact that the island is ironically the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite.

I'm not a gay man, but there have been several notable famous male Cypriots who have attracted women's eyes over the years. Is it any wonder their forefathers left those shores for Australia and Britain when they were expected to stay in their villages and marry and fuck the local gorilla?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This. I've said it on more than one occasion, Cypriot women are in a category of their own when it comes to pure, unadulterated ugliness, especially considering the fact that the island is ironically the legendary birthplace of Aphrodite.

I'm not a gay man, but there have been several notable famous male Cypriots who have attracted women's eyes over the years. Is it any wonder their forefathers left those shores for Australia and Britain when they were expected to stay in their villages and marry and fuck the local gorilla?

Very hairy forearms. Saw one once kneading dough in a village bakery. Bits of dough were hanging off her arms, like clutterballs round @Eddie's arsehole. Absolute filth. Made me heave.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Absolutely ageed. Even as a testosterone-fuelled man in his 20s, living on a boat in Larnaca harbour for about six months, discovering the joys of alcohol and drugs, I could still count on one hand the amount of Cypriot women I fucked. Most are horrific, toad-like creatures that even coke, mdma and alcohol struggle to make attractive. I've never been to Romania, but sharing almost identical ethnicity with their Neanderthal Bulgarian neighbours suggests they're just as short, rude, fat, hairy, greasy, smelly and repulsive – so right up your street, @Witheredscrote

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

These days Goober I feel like there’s a new reason to emigrate every day for UK residents. Take for example the notion that the new PM might in fact be a collared submissive, as supposedly evidenced by her choice of neckwear. If true, it does perhaps invite speculation as to the identity of her Dom/Domme. Fucking degenerates. 

Answers on a postcard. 

https://forums.mixedmartialarts.com/t/liz-truss-the-collared-bdsm-uk-pm-slave-allegedly/3761412

How about her choice of underwear? The bra fabric is hardly containing her steeled nipples,one could say on purpose.

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

There’s more Thais, Indonesians and Filipinos round here than almost anyone else. Mostly married to tubby middle aged Aussies. 

“So how did you two fall in love then?”

”I give Bluce ‘happy ending’ and he so preased  he give me 500$ tip. Bluce say to me, I give you 10,000$ if you mally me? I say OK Bluce. I ruv you rong time.”

And they both lived happily ever after (until Bruce hung himself when the bank foreclosed on his house and he realised his life savings had disappeared quicker than his adoring ‘wife’s’ meat and two veg that time he walked into the bathroom while ‘she’ was having a piss).

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Eric. I'm impressed by the magnanimity in the first part of your comment re: white cunt invaders. I also share the plight of the Aborigine people, much in the same way I feel for my own being overrun by immigrants.

But yes, they're all so incredibly ugly. They have to be the most ugly race of motherfuckers on the planet, with hairy-armed, moley, dark-eyed, sabre-toothed, BO-intense Bulgarian & Cypriot pigs a joint second. If I was unfortunate enough to be the last white man following a disaster, and I knew the only remaining females were aboriginal Australians, I really would rather stay put in the northern hemosphere and hunt, eat and shit in the woods alone. 

So fucking ugly even their boomerangs refused to come back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

It would appear that Frank has finished his transition. Looks like the cunt has put a few stone on too. Probably the hormone blockers they’ve been ramming up his dirtbox at the Paphos Gender Disphoria Clinic. If it’s not him then it’s probably some fucking homeless wretch he’s managed to pull on one of his ‘all inclusive’ weekend breaks to Famagusta.

• Like 1