CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The UK Now Officially In Recession

Neil

Someone needs to tell my pockets as well as all the cunts that were in the restaurants I tried to get in last weekend this, The shops are packed and I honestly dont know anyone who is having to tighten their belts. The Beeb have some young cunt on saying that he's had to cut out buying alcohol and cancel his Netflix subscription, boo fucking hoo.

People out there are still buying take aways and smoking and drinking, as and when they literally cannot find the money for a Big Mac or 10g of Golden Virginia hopefully rather than realise that their fathers and forefathers had less than they've ever had and just fucking got on with it they'll do the decent Millenial thing and jump in front of a fucking train.(That's if the recession hasn't taken them all out of service by then!)

Fuck Off and die (In poverty)

• Like 3

From what I've seen Netflix can cost between £60 - £192 per year. The BBC TV licence costs £159 for considerably more shit, woke propaganda bollox than Netflix. This stupid fucking cunt you speak of sounds as if he has cancelled the wrong direct debit, that's what the Beeb should be fucking reporting on, and the fact they're a bunch of cunts themselves.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

From what I've seen Netflix can cost between £60 - £192 per year. The BBC TV licence costs £159 for considerably more shit, woke propaganda bollox than Netflix. This stupid fucking cunt you speak of sounds as if he has cancelled the wrong direct debit, that's what the Beeb should be fucking reporting on, and the fact they're a bunch of cunts themselves.

Well put, CBB. 
i wouldn’t watch the Beebs vomit if the cunts paid me the money they charge the suckers.

Netflix still wins hands down.

• Like 1

On 17/11/2022 at 21:10, Neil said:

Someone needs to tell my pockets as well as all the cunts that were in the restaurants I tried to get in last weekend this, The shops are packed and I honestly dont know anyone who is having to tighten their belts. The Beeb have some young cunt on saying that he's had to cut out buying alcohol and cancel his Netflix subscription, boo fucking hoo.

People out there are still buying take aways and smoking and drinking, as and when they literally cannot find the money for a Big Mac or 10g of Golden Virginia hopefully rather than realise that their fathers and forefathers had less than they've ever had and just fucking got on with it they'll do the decent Millenial thing and jump in front of a fucking train.(That's if the recession hasn't taken them all out of service by then!)

I believe those traditionally best placed to predict UK economic headwinds Neil are Hookers, Publicans and Taxi Drivers. I suggest you’ll be fully abreast of the situation with a few research trips/nights on the tiles. Do report back. 

• Like 1

On 17/11/2022 at 13:10, Neil said:

Rest assured that headbutting the BSI coupler of a stationary Networker Turbo can still be fatal.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

Is this 18 egg omelette to soak up the booze already consumed, or the anticipated incoming deluge?

I made a last minute decision only yesterday to go teetotal for the duration of the world cup in support of all the stupid wankers who have travelled to Qatar to watch this shitfest sober.

8 hours ago, scotty said:

Is this 18 egg omelette to soak up the booze already consumed, or the anticipated incoming deluge?

When he wakes up in the neighbours hedge tomorrow morning with 18 regurgitated, freshly pickled eggs all over the front of his tank top, he’ll probably wish he’d spent that 2 quid on an extra 3 litre bottle of Diamond White instead.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I believe those traditionally best placed to predict UK economic headwinds Neil are Hookers, Publicans and Taxi Drivers. I suggest you’ll be fully abreast of the situation with a few research trips/nights on the tiles. Do report back. 

Neil doesn’t pay for it doc, only in diesel for his van, cable ties and the odd patio slab 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I made a last minute decision only yesterday to go teetotal for the duration of the world cup in support of all the stupid wankers who have travelled to Qatar to watch this shitfest sober.

I’ve just sold all my shares in ‘Bargain Booze’. Thanks for the heads up CBB.

Over 35 million raised for Children in Need. Not bad for a recession 

I can imagine some dumb fucker out there, with barely enough dosh to feed her own kids, seeing a multi-millionaire Z lister crying crocodile tears telling all and sundry that just a fiver of her money will help feed a family of four bearded Albanian immigrant children in Dover,  dipping into her purse.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Over 35 million raised for Children in Need. Not bad for a recession 

I can imagine some dumb fucker out there, with barely enough dosh to feed her own kids, seeing a multi-millionaire Z lister crying crocodile tears telling all and sundry that just a fiver of her money will help feed a family of four bearded Albanian immigrant children in Dover,  dipping into her purse.

If that 35 mil actually went to disadvantaged and deserving UK kids then we wouldn’t need another round of austerity. However, 35 mil my arse. More BBC lies. Most of it is siphoned off to the usual pack of cunts. 

What really fucks me off is comic bastard relief. Millions wasted on lazy stupid fucking Africans who still haven’t worked out that having 14 kids, without even being able to feed 1, might not be a great idea.

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If that 35 mil actually went to disadvantaged and deserving UK kids then we wouldn’t need another round of austerity. However, 35 mil my arse. More BBC lies. Most of it is siphoned off to the usual pack of cunts. 

What really fucks me off is comic bastard relief. Millions wasted on lazy stupid fucking Africans who still haven’t worked out that having 14 kids, without even being able to feed 1, might not be a great idea.

Come on Stubbs. Have a heart. 
Just £3 a month can pay for a dinghy ticket, an Armani suit and an IPhone 14 for a fleeing Albanian refugee. Do you really want to see a thousand pairs of Nike Air trainers washing up on the beaches of Kent every morning, and the RNLI twiddling their thumbs with fuck all to do because no one’s called for a lift to Dover?

• 1 month later...

A little pre Christmas cheer for you all to chew over. I’m sure it’d pay for an awful lot of nurses/ambulance drivers/postmen/train staff etc etc. It’s very nearly a whole Track And Trace, and that’s a shit ton of cash. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-cost-uk-gdp-economy-failure-b2246610.html

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A little pre Christmas cheer for you all to chew over. I’m sure it’d pay for an awful lot of nurses/ambulance drivers/postmen/train staff etc etc. It’s very nearly a whole Track And Trace, and that’s a shit ton of cash. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-cost-uk-gdp-economy-failure-b2246610.html

B-b-b-but the man with the bus said we'd be alright?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The shops are full of cunts spending money, Sainsburys, Tesco and Asda are packed and the cafes are full of obese cunts buying lattes and other poncey sugar laden drinks and iced teacakes .. besides which it was never about money .. is Australia joining the EU?