CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ngozi Fulani aka Mary Headley

Eddie

This attention seeking pain in the arse, is outraged that a half senile old woman in her eighties, asked her ‘where she was from’ 

as she was obviously very proud of her heritage, Ngozi was dressed in African style clothing, had her African name on her name badge, wearing African style jewellery and sporting dreadlocks, the old bint assumed she was from Africa. Now this outraged ‘charity worker’ is waiting for an apology from Buckingham palace, doing the talk show rounds and milking an old woman’s small talk for all its worth. Bully boy tactics from a nasty bit of African looking work…

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

This attention seeking pain in the arse, is outraged that a half senile old woman in her eighties, asked her ‘where she was from’ 

as she was obviously very proud of her heritage, Ngozi was dressed in African style clothing, had African style jewellery and dreadlocks, the old bint assumed she was from Africa. Now this outraged ‘charity worker’ is waiting for an apology from Buckingham palace, doing the talk show rounds and milking an old woman’s small talk for all its worth. Bully boy tactics from a nasty bit of African looking work…

To quote the dead Meatloaf..’you took the fucking words right out of my fucking mouth’ Ed, you noir Cunt. I’ll get back to this musty quimmed aberration after I’ve docked. Standby for further.

• Like 1

• Eddie changed the title to Ngozi Fulani
33 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

The old bint should have left it out and not kept fucking asking. The daft cunt. There is no proof that she is senile as of yet. Nobody has even remotely suggested anything of the kind. You fake.

She was deaf and senile, Fuck off.

23 hours ago, Eddie said:

I agree, the poor old dear will be dead by Christmas, thanks to this much-ado-about-nothing.

The usual 'it's all about me' cunting minority gets to dictate the terms and conditions, fuck 'em!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cunt said:

I agree, the poor old dear will be dead by Christmas thanks to this much-ado-about-nothing.

The usual 'it's all about me' cunting minority gets to dictate the terms and conditions, fuck 'em!

Lucky she never met prince Philip…

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Don't forget that this was the worm that got us both coolered for nearly three months.

I want it dead and I don't mind if you make it slow.

The ‘man’ has very questionable values, as well as being a simple minded spastic, everyone wants him dead. 

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The ‘man’ has very questionable values, as well as being a simple minded spastic, everyone wants him dead. 

Spineless little rat danced and jigged around this site for days after Paedogate, celebrating his ‘achievement.’ Eric should remember, he was left alone to single-handedly keep the place moderately interesting and the effort nearly killed the poor cunt. Even I got a ban and I’m distinctly average at best. I’ll never tire of kicking this diminutive runt’s cunt in everytime he logs on. I hope stage four is in his immediate future.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spineless little rat danced and jigged around this site for days after Paedogate, celebrating his ‘achievement.’ Eric should remember, he was left alone to single-handedly keep the place moderately interesting and the effort nearly killed the poor cunt. Even I got a ban and I’m distinctly average at best. I’ll never tire of kicking this diminutive runt’s cunt in everytime he logs on. I hope stage four is in his immediate future.

Eric remembers everything and conducts himself accordingly. Carl is an agent provocateur extraordinaire. I quite enjoy watching him flip from one extreme to the other, and I have promised not to destroy him. And I don’t break those. You carry on, but pack it in with trying to recruit me. You may be Obi Wan Kenobi these days, but I’m still Yoda.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Irrespective. As I see it you can form two opinions but a little research is needed. This Fulani creature can easily be researched. Check out her ‘Sistah Space’ website and her history. Her sole remit is to scream ‘racism’ about everything British. She has no love for the country she was born in. Her ‘charity’ is for ‘Women of African and Caribbean Heritage’ only, whatever the fuck that means. Apparently, during lockdown it was only black women that suffered domestic abuse and need special attention. Not because their violent black partners are cunts, but because the women won’t report them to the police because they would kill or severely beat the said black culprits because they are…erm, black culprits and the police is racist. Un-fuckin-believable.

I notice that her one witness is also a fat, black woman with a chip on each shoulder about her colour (that she is sooo proud of!) This Fulani cuntess is 59 years of age but claims that she grew up watching her brothers being half killed by white police officers on a daily basis and reading signs stating ‘No dogs, no blacks and no Irish!’ which in the late 60’s and early 70’s when she could, presumably read, simply never happened. An 83 year old geriatric ‘noblewoman’ used to eating swans was confronted by a fat black woman, dressed in African robes with three foot high dreadlocks, a name badge consisting predominately of vowels and coloured beads around her neck. Did she repeat the question (which amounted to a ‘racist verbal assault’ apparently) because she was a vile racist or a dotty old posh codger? I challenge anyone to read up on this Fulani cuntess  and tell me, which one of the two is clearly a racist.

My old fella served this country and was killed in two world wars and he never got a sniff of Buckingham Palace. The real question here is why was this black burst sofa invited for lunch when the feeding time at London Zoo was only ten minutes later. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric remembers everything and conducts himself accordingly. Carl is an agent provocateur extraordinaire. I quite enjoy watching him flip from one extreme to the other, and I have promised not to destroy him. And I don’t break those. You carry on, but pack it in with trying to recruit me. You may be Obi Wan Kenobi these days, but I’m still Yoda.

Poof. You’ll kill him…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Ed. I am in Corsica now, a nice town called Venaco. It's a bit like Caister-on-Sea, but inland, mountainous, and free of knuckle draggers.

You'll recall that I went to Corsica in 2019, so I know exactly what it's like, including the interior. If you don't think the black-clad, hirsute homunculi that pass for women there are knuckle draggers, then I dread to imagine what you wank over, probably Dian Fossey's biography.

Another thing I noticed is that the natives aren't overly fond of the French, despite being cursed as one of your provinces. I hope you bump into an angry little quasi-dago who stabs your eye out with a plastic Pascale Paoli figurine. 

Enjoy your holiday.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

If this bird is “British” why is she dressed up like an African witch doctor? Isn’t that “cultural appropriation”? Obviously you have to be white to commit that particular crime. 
I also notice she called this posh old Doris “Lady”. Even a Cockney piece of trash like me knows it should be “My Lady.” That’s just bad manners.