CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ngozi Fulani aka Mary Headley

Eddie

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

You certainly know how to show a woman a good time CB.

That was no woman, that was a pan paniscus. I suspect that poor old Lady Hussey was simply trying to apply the Tebbit test before the England v Senegal match. I hope the sartorially challenged fat-arsed Winnie Mandela wannabe is suitably gutted now. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That was no woman, that was a pan paniscus. I suspect that poor old Lady Hussey was simply trying to apply the Tebbit test before the England v Senegal match. I hope the sartorially challenged fat-arsed Winnie Mandela wannabe is suitably gutted now. 

Reported for precision.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck me. The inactivity on here today leads me to believe one of two things:

(1) @Carl Sway’s input has bored even @Penny Farthing to utter apathy.

(2) @Penny Farthing is dead.

DC, I've given up smoking Hash and Weed, done it before loads of times and it's a piece of cake. No irritability or anger whatsoever... Apart from beating up some cunt in the petrol station, nicking stuff from Tesco for fun, pulling some slags hair on the train, shitting in the chocolate fountain at some Christmas office party I was passing and wondering why this train I'm on to Norwich (to kill @Cunty BigBolloxBigBollox) is taking so long to arrive, everything's fine...

Oh, and also wishing @Penny Farthing, @Carl Sway, @Gooberand @Frankare dead, but that's never really changed. 

Anyways fuck all that shit, c'mon England. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

DC, I've given up smoking Hash and Weed, done it before loads of times and it's a piece of cake. No irritability or anger whatsoever... Apart from beating up some cunt in the petrol station, nicking stuff from Tesco for fun, pulling some slags hair on the train, shitting in the chocolate fountain at some Christmas office party I was passing and wondering why this train I'm on to Norwich (to kill @Cunty BigBolloxBigBollox) is taking so long to arrive, everything's fine...

Oh, and also wishing @Penny Farthing, @Carl Sway, @Gooberand @Frankare dead, but that's never really changed. 

Raaso…you better get home lad…wtf is going on in your homeland? Haiti’s gone to fuck and there’s women getting raped in the streets. If there’s no sign of @Neilwhen you get to Norwich, we’ll know who to blame. Voodoo the Cunt, bro.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Raaso…you better get home lad…wtf is going on in your homeland? Haiti’s gone to fuck and there’s women getting raped in the streets. If there’s no sign of @Neilwhen you get to Norwich, we’ll know who to blame. Voodoo the Cunt, bro.

Fuck Haiti DC, I became English on the boat over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hello Old Chap. I was on call-out last week (I mustn't drink when I'm on-call) and today, when I can drink, I've just been prescribed anti-biotics so it's going to be at least another 5 days before alcohol passes my lips. In total that will be 12 consecutive days which breaks my record which was set when I was a mere boy of 14 yrs old. It's a piece of piss giving things up, IMO. Have a good evening.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Hello Old Chap. I was on call-out last week (I mustn't drink when I'm on-call) and today, when I can drink, I've just been prescribed anti-biotics so it's going to be at least another 5 days before alcohol passes my lips. In total that will be 12 consecutive days which breaks my record which was set when I was a mere boy of 14 yrs old. It's a piece of piss giving things up, IMO. Have a good evening.

It's been easy really Big Bollock, however I cannot work out if you're saying that you'll be getting pissed again asap or you've given up for good. Considering it probably took you 12 days to sober up, don't you think it's time to quit?

• Like 1

On 01/12/2022 at 16:28, Eddie said:

This attention seeking pain in the arse, is outraged that a half senile old woman in her eighties, asked her ‘where she was from’ 

as she was obviously very proud of her heritage, Ngozi was dressed in African style clothing, had her African name on her name badge, wearing African style jewellery and sporting dreadlocks, the old bint assumed she was from Africa. Now this outraged ‘charity worker’ is waiting for an apology from Buckingham palace, doing the talk show rounds and milking an old woman’s small talk for all its worth. Bully boy tactics from a nasty bit of African looking work…

Seen this Spookess, Ed (no offence intended if you’re  related.) Musty-quimmed or not, I likes the cut of her jib. Daaas right.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

it's going to be at least another 5 days before alcohol passes my lips. In total that will be 12 consecutive days which breaks my record which was set when I was a mere boy of 14 yrs old.

Hot on the heels of a rather unpleasant health scare Drew, I've now been dry for the last six years. If I'm honest, I can't in all conscience recommend this course of action.