CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ignorant cunts who think every link you send them is a virus

Mike Hunt

Fell out with one of the neighbours last night cos I sent him a YouTube link (it was a tight-arsed beardie cunt just like him, who goes round the country looking for eating challenges so he can get freebie meals) and he refused to open it cos he didn't want a virus.

He's not the first ignorant cunt I've come across who believes that, and that his phone is a direct line to the chinks, because he's so fucking important they're watching him 24/7.  He's just such a fucking knob for thinking his neighbour of 17 years would give him a fucking virus.  Wish it was Covid, I'd gladly give that to the cunt.  He's already a cunt anyway, he's only had a flat screen TV 2 years, since his CRT TV died.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Fell out with one of the neighbours last night cos I sent him a YouTube link (it was a tight-arsed beardie cunt just like him, who goes round the country looking for eating challenges so he can get freebie meals) and he refused to open it cos he didn't want a virus.

He's not the first ignorant cunt I've come across who believes that, and that his phone is a direct line to the chinks, because he's so fucking important they're watching him 24/7.  He's just such a fucking knob for thinking his neighbour of 17 years would give him a fucking virus.  Wish it was Covid, I'd gladly give that to the cunt.  He's already a cunt anyway, he's only had a flat screen TV 2 years, since his CRT TV died.

I think I know who you mean, Geordie with a bird who looks more likely than him to be able to eat fifty hot dogs in under thirty minutes without breaking a sweat?

I genuinely don't understand the appeal of watching some When The Boat Comes in cunt shoving eighty cheese sandwiches into his fucking gob and still having the evidence encrusted in his beard two weeks later.

Vile pig.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think I know who you mean, Geordie with a bird who looks more likely than him to be able to eat fifty hot dogs in under thirty minutes without breaking a sweat?

I genuinely don't understand the appeal of watching some When The Boat Comes in cunt shoving eighty cheese sandwiches into his fucking gob and still having the evidence encrusted in his beard two weeks later.

Vile pig.

Paging @Roadkill

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have they prescribed any drops?

I've been eating a fair few of my homemade 'herbal' flapjacks lately Eric, can definitely cause the red eye. Anyways to answer you're question, I tried to get an an appointment to sort out the Horus eye but after hearing I was 74th in the queue for a cunt local GP appointment I gave up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've been eating a fair few of my homemade 'herbal' flapjacks lately Eric, can definitely cause the red eye. Anyways to answer you're question, I tried to get an an appointment to sort out the Horus eye but after hearing I was 74th in the queue for a cunt local GP appointment I gave up. 

I’d recommend you PM @King Billy, he’s got experience in dealing with irate customers afflicted with the Japs’ Eye of Whore-us and that sounds close enough for me. 

As for your experience in the GP Phone lottery, my advice is don’t get sick next week. The GPs have been asked to cover the ambulances. If it gets to covering trains, I might fly back for that. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d recommend you PM @King Billy, he’s got experience in dealing with irate customers afflicted with the Japs’ Eye of Whore-us and that sounds close enough for me. 

As for your experience in the GP Phone lottery, my advice is don’t get sick next week. The GPs have been asked to cover the ambulances. If it gets to covering trains, I might fly back for that. 

It's been terrible this Gonorrhea LCS, however after speaking with @King Billy I've been inspired to open a massage parlour called Whores-R-us... 

• 2 weeks later...