Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mick Lynch RMT


Penny Farthing
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

why call a strike if you think that it won't have much effect?

It's a test for a show of strength, to see if his comrades have the balls for a fight to the death, Christmas travel is just a bit of collateral damage.

🎄🎅 🚆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Its amusing to hear the conniptions of the Guardian reading, bourgois hypocrites of the current "left", when confronted with a proper socialist. Most of them won't have met anyone who works for a living. Good luck to him and his mates.

Do you remember the Comic Strip Presents: ‘GLC The Carnage Continues’?

Starring: 

Charles Bronson as Ken Livingstone.

Brigitte Nielsen as Margaret Thatcher.

Lee Van Cleef as Tony Benn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you remember the Comic Strip Presents: ‘GLC The Carnage Continues’?

Starring: 

Charles Bronson as Ken Livingstone.

Brigitte Nielsen as Margaret Thatcher.

Lee Van Cleef as Tony Benn.

No, but I did know Rik Mayall, I was at school with him. He was an utter twat, the part he played in the Young Ones wasnt acting. He really was that annoying.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have watched a couple of interviews with this cunt and whilst I broadly understand the issue, this cunt is at best a fool, rabble rowsar and a dangerous one who will fuck the industry up at a critical time .. and why call a strike if you think that it won't have much effect?

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-63993240

He's an attention seeking little cunt and I'm sick of seeing his name everywhere. I've noticed that a few news articles now are headed with the description " The General Secretary of the RMT" instead of "Mick Lynch" and I absolutely love the subtle trolling.

It will drive the fame hungry whore absolutely crazy that the focus isn't on him personally, which it quite rightly shouldn't be. I don't know the man, but he comes across as another Scargill, on a personal crusade and driven by extreme politics, who will end up fucking over his members with his own hubris.

And as for his barrow boy Eddie Dempsey, it's laughable that certain elements of the liberal media are describing him as well spoken and eloquent. The hooligan cunt sounds like an extra from The Football Factory on a beak fuelled rampage.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

No, but I did know Rik Mayall, I was at school with him. He was an utter twat, the part he played in the Young Ones wasnt acting. He really was that annoying.

I'm sure a change of clothes is all that was needed. Only those aged under 25, mostly students, found him funny. For years (mainly in student houses) I suffered this loud, brash, shouty, irritating fucking idiot on TV all too often. I hope you managed to achieve what 95% of us can only ever dream about: punching him in the face and calling him an unfunny cunt.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have watched a couple of interviews with this cunt and whilst I broadly understand the issue, this cunt is at best a fool, rabble rowsar and a dangerous one who will fuck the industry up at a critical time .. and why call a strike if you think that it won't have much effect?

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-63993240

Absolute pile of shit nom. The only slightly interesting thing in it is your moronic spelling mistake. Fuck off.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have watched a couple of interviews with this cunt and whilst I broadly understand the issue, this cunt is at best a fool, rabble rowsar and a dangerous one who will fuck the industry up at a critical time .. and why call a strike if you think that it won't have much effect?

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-63993240

The government have instructed that a deal is not to be met, and to let them strike, I like him, sod the billionaires in power, up the workers! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'm sure a change of clothes is all that was needed. Only those aged under 25, mostly students, found him funny. For years (mainly in student houses) I suffered this loud, brash, shouty, irritating fucking idiot on TV all too often. I hope you managed to achieve what 95% of us can only ever dream about: punching him in the face and calling him an unfunny cunt.

Punching him in the face may of straightened out his divergent squint. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Not worth a nom in its own right but it must be heart breaking for this old iron

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/23211867.amersham-man-slams-train-companies-noise-disruption/

16298653.jpg?type=mds-article-962

The poor cunt has that dazed look about him. Maybe he had Frank and the sausage dog stay overnight. I wager his ringpiece is as wide as those carriage doors.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I like Mr lynch ..we should  award him the freedom of Dublin City for services to the nation..although he is a brexiteer and by default a moron..we've given it to worse..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Happy new year Panzy. I’m glad you’re not dead sort of.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...