CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

kids that die on Xmas eve

Cunty BigBollox

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It would appear that your stupidity knows no bounds. For the third and last time, I'm not offended by the subject of your post. I'm offended by the transparent attempt to bait and then accuse people of being sensitive, as if you were some sort of comedy genius too edgy for a site at the arse end of the internet.

Can you fucking comprehend that? 

Oohhhh. An easy win for me. 🎵It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas🎵

It would appear that your stupidity knows no bounds. For the third and last time, I'm not offended by the subject of your post. I'm offended by the transparent attempt to bait and then accuse people of being sensitive, as if you were some sort of comedy genius too edgy for a site at the arse end of the internet.

I wouldn’t bother wasting your time trying to explain anything to the mindless idiot. The nomination was a lazy pile of shit, just like the author.

I wouldn’t bother wasting your time trying to explain anything to the mindless idiot. The nomination was a lazy pile of shit, just like the author.

37 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Not sure what happened, but since Drew is once, twice, three times a fuckwit, it seems fitting.

I know what happened, some fucking idiot somewhere has given a monkey a typewriter, or an Ape a keyboard. In other words, It's wrong to entrust thick cunts with technology and expect them to have the ability to make any sense.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I know what happened, some fucking idiot somewhere has given a monkey a typewriter, or an Ape a keyboard. In other words, It's wrong to entrust thick cunts with technology and expect them to have the ability to make any sense.

Indulge me - what possessed you to make this truly appalling nomination? 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

What site is that? Pray tell.

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Indulge me - what possessed you to make this truly appalling nomination? 

Note the name of the website, Cuntscorner. I was merely pointing out that its a real cunt spending money on something you no longer need, especially in this recession / cost of living crisis. Kids dying on Xmas Eve was a convenient example to demonstrate this. It's a bit like you having a tin opener and then discovering even the value beans have a ring-pull lid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Note the name of the website, Cuntscorner. I was merely pointing out that its a real cunt spending money on something you no longer need, especially in this recession / cost of living crisis. Kids dying on Xmas Eve was a convenient example to demonstrate this. It's a bit like you having a tin opener and then discovering even the value beans have a ring-pull lid.

There no point trying to explain your way out of this one Big Bollock, you've made a right cunt of yourself again. I thought what with it being Christmas you'd show some restraint, I then realised you've most likely been pissed for a week and burnt your Tesco value Christmas meal for one. 

You stupid, drunken cunt. Lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yes, it’s Cunts Corner, not Stupid Drunken Fucking Idiots Corner. 

• Like 1

@Cunty BigBollox The Colin Hunt of The Corner, too cutting edge and dangerous for us mere comedy mortals. I wish I had one percent of his dynamic bravery, but alas I'm nowhere near as rock and roll when it comes to breaking down barriers with the sort of close to the knuckle material he's renowned for.

The stupid hand-buzzing cunt.

colin-hunt-the-office-jok-012.jpg?w=600&

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

@Cunty BigBollox The Colin Hunt of The Corner, too cutting edge and dangerous for us mere comedy mortals. I wish I had one percent of his dynamic bravery, but alas I'm nowhere near as rock and roll when it comes to breaking down barriers with the sort of close to the knuckle material he's renowned for.

It's because I call you Dickless, isn't it?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

• Like 1

Guest Sir Gobshite
1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Your avatar is almost, but not quite, as ugly as the decimus avatar.

Yes. My research suggests that he's from Norfolk, where a lot of inbreeding happens.

11 hours ago, Sir Gobshite said:

Yes. My research suggests that he's from Norfolk, where a lot of inbreeding happens.

Careful or he'll get his brother, uncle and dad to come round your house and beat you up. Okay, it's only one person but I would imagine a 6 knuckle sandwich would still sting a bit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Careful or he'll get his brother, uncle and dad to come round your house and beat you up. Okay, it's only one person but I would imagine a 6 knuckle sandwich would still sting a bit.

Leave him alone you heartless cunt, his mum and dad just got divorced. On the plus side, they've said they want to stay brother and sister.