CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Two Poofs, and an Airhead.

Witheredscrote

Guest Sir Gobshite
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

I guarantee that if you look at the entire clip, you will throw up twice, and have an enormous shit. In my opinion, the best hangover cure to date.  Three bigger cunts it is difficult to imagine. 

I wish the skinny thin lipped old shirt lifter would just stop smiling. His whole demeaner makes me fucking cringe, what a complete and utter cunt. Ruined my day seeing the bastards grinning gob. Merry Xmas be fucked.

Caught some preview of these vile benders the other day... Philip Schofield has to be the most revolting bender out there, sat there, all smug smiling at the camera, after no doubt bumming half dead Cliff in the dressing room. As for Cliff 'Im not a bender, but live with my Vicar friend' Richard, that cunt should have been dead years ago. The only thing that saved me from puking was old slapper Holly, although she has a slight spastic look about her I'd make an exception being Christmas and all that. 

That vile Scottish cunt Lorraine can fuck off as well. ITV really is the pits of modern TV. 

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

TV really is the pits of modern TV. 

ITV's entire output consists of increasingly desperate reality shows based on smutty puns, peppered with adverts for celebrity reality show spin offs. It is genuinely just a matter of time before we get "Celebrity Cum Felching". It's a cuntfest.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

ITV's entire output consists of increasingly desperate reality shows based on smutty puns, peppered with adverts for celebrity reality show spin offs. It is genuinely just a matter of time before we get "Celebrity Cum Felching". It's a cuntfest.

But ingrained. Takes me back to March 2009,I was waiting for a train at Cheltenham and went into the buffet and picked up a copy of the daily mail that had been left on a table. A middle aged woman came up to me and asked "Is there any news on Jade (goody)" .. I don't remember my full response but I did ask her if she was relative or friend of Jade or had any other connection with her to which she responded "no". I then asked her why she wanted to know to which she responded that "it was important news".

30 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

But ingrained. Takes me back to March 2009,I was waiting for a train at Cheltenham and went into the buffet and picked up a copy of the daily mail that had been left on a table. A middle aged woman came up to me and asked "Is there any news on Jade (goody)" .. I don't remember my full response but I did ask her if she was relative or friend of Jade or had any other connection with her to which she responded "no". I then asked her why she wanted to know to which she responded that "it was important news".

I can remember her consultant oncologist having trouble examining her cervix, as her bollocks kept blocking his view.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Caught some preview of these vile benders the other day... Philip Schofield has to be the most revolting bender out there, sat there, all smug smiling at the camera, after no doubt bumming half dead Cliff in the dressing room. As for Cliff 'Im not a bender, but live with my Vicar friend' Richard, that cunt should have been dead years ago. The only thing that saved me from puking was old slapper Holly, although she has a slight spastic look about her I'd make an exception being Christmas and all that. 

That vile Scottish cunt Lorraine can fuck off as well. ITV really is the pits of modern TV. 

I still don't think this cunt is a bona fide shit stabber. I still think that it's all a ruse because ITV was gonna fuck him off so he "came out" knowing that there was no way he was going to get the bullet after anouncing he was a sausage blower. How come his Mrs is still with him? 

Load of ole bollocks 

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I still don't think this cunt is a bona fide shit stabber. I still think that it's all a ruse because ITV was gonna fuck him off so he "came out" knowing that there was no way he was going to get the bullet after anouncing he was a sausage blower. How come his Mrs is still with him? 

Load of ole bollocks 

He's been fucking a young gofer at the studios for years. He either got tired of the gofer, or his wife told him to bin the gofer off. The gofer got upset at being binned off and threatened to out him so he jumped before he was pushed. Private Eye have had the story for some time.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Load of ole bollocks 

It can depend upon what the wife is up to .. she might be playing away from home and of whether she will lose out financially by ditching him.

31 minutes ago, scotty said:

He's been fucking a young gofer at the studios for years. He either got tired of the gofer, or his wife told him to bin the gofer off. 

Poor old Gordon, years of loyally sucking Pip's cock and all he's got to show for it is HIV and a crusty pelt.

• Like 1

From what I see Taylor Swift is number 1 in the album charts over Christmas, Cliff is number 2.

I don't care as long as that anti white wanker Stormzy eats shit I'm happy.

Irrespective of what the membership think about Cliff, he has always worked for his success, whereas Stormzy cunt has always pushed at an open door and is put in our faces with his talentless fucking drivel that a four year old spastic could write. I wish he would fuck off along with Lammy, Abbott and countless other disgusting cunts that hate us.

• Like 4