CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

Guest Sir Gobshite
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Things have gotten a bit wild round here since Felicity Kendal allowed her account to lapse.

Oh her, Its hard to deceide who's worse. Her or the slagg who played Gail Platt. One has a face like a tortoise and the other like ET.

9 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

This nomination is to be expected from a learned fucking cunt for brains.

Worst of the worse I have seen for a long time.

Worst of the worse?..you illiterate fuck..men bled to let you vote...the foolzzz..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Worst of the worse?..you illiterate fuck..men bled to let you vote...the foolzzz..lol

Panzybot I have known crumbling brick walls that are smarter than you, take the rest of the year off, you well known spastic.

20 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi everyone in strikeland im back after a busy tour of the country..me lips are sore from playing so ill be lookin at a bit rest n relaxation..anyway whose dead..anyone feel they couldn't go on existing in the soon to be economic wasteland that is everything outside of Londonistan or norn iron..lol

Yours

Panzer, I have a bit of time on my hands, so I have booked a flight to Cambodia, for a two week break, leaving tomorrow. Should I go, or should I stay at home. How do you think listening to 100 Buddhist monks chanting in the Angkor Wat Temple, compares to staying at home, and reading Dec's 'like garnering' diatribe.

56 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzer, I have a bit of time on my hands, so I have booked a flight to Cambodia

French fucking pervert. 

Glitter, who had set up home last year in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh — a country with a reputation as a safe haven for child sex offenders — was detained on Dec.8 Jan 2003

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Panzer, I have a bit of time on my hands, so I have booked a flight to Cambodia, for a two week break, leaving tomorrow. Should I go, or should I stay at home. How do you think listening to 100 Buddhist monks chanting in the Angkor Wat Temple, compares to staying at home, and reading Dec's 'like garnering' diatribe.

Why, pray tell, would any septuagenarian want to take a solo trip to a destination that is well known for the ease with which one can indulge in acts of grossly illegal, sexual depravity?

Self-incriminating, deeply suspect, sick crapaud cunt.

Begone.

• Like 2

On 01/01/2023 at 12:48, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi everyone in strikeland im back after a busy tour of the country..me lips are sore from playing so ill be lookin at a bit rest n relaxation..anyway whose dead..anyone feel they couldn't go on existing in the soon to be economic wasteland that is everything outside of Londonistan or norn iron..lol

Yours

"strikeland" indeed. Scroll down to the first major table 'income per capita by country' comparison, and you'll see the average UK household is approximately $6,000 per year better off than their Utopian Irish neighbours. The numbers are from 2021, but the same gap has been fairly consistent for the past decade. And, I think you'll agree, strikes happen because of people's democratic right to voice an opinion.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/ireland/annual-household-income-per-capita

As for Londonistan, which I cannot deny exists, it very much appears a similar thing is unfolding on Ireland's streets, in particular Dublin, with extreme-right gangs countering in precisely the same way as they have in the UK. Happy New Year, Pansybaby:

19 hours ago, Sir Gobshite said:

I suspect, that with the amount of time you spend down at the docks being reamed by smeg encrusted bell ends, your ring piece stinks like a kipper. A very happy new year. 🙂

Why the obnoxiousness towards Decs? I'm unsure of your reason, other than: a) you've been here before, and said member exposed you as a complete idiot; or b) you went to a new school and picked on one of the hardest cunts in the playground, to warn others to not pick on you.

I have no beef with you, I'm only wondering what your motive is.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

"strikeland" indeed. Scroll down to the first major table 'income per capita by country' comparison, and you'll see the average UK household is approximately $6,000 per year better off than their Utopian Irish neighbours. The numbers are from 2021, but the same gap has been fairly consistent for the past decade. And, I think you'll agree, strikes happen because of people's democratic right to voice an opinion.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/ireland/annual-household-income-per-capita

As for Londonistan, which I cannot deny exists, it very much appears a similar thing is unfolding on Ireland's streets, in particular Dublin, with extreme-right gangs countering in precisely the same way as they have in the UK. Happy New Year, Pansybaby:

Funny that..we starting to hear on our wireless..uk..economy ...basket case..all in the same sentence ..as for the roaming bands of mini noirs ..they're like yer average leave voter all noise n no substance...anyway we see y'all got 45 thousand browns this year..and the brown man and woman at the top dont know what to do with them..lol

49 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Funny that..we starting to hear on our wireless..uk..economy ...basket case..all in the same sentence ..as for the roaming bands of mini noirs ..they're like yer average leave voter all noise n no substance...anyway we see y'all got 45 thousand browns this year..and the brown man and woman at the top dont know what to do with them..lol

Amazing. Even when you have been proven wrong with stats and stories, you still can't admit when you've been parried.

It's little wonder you're on a low income and drive a shitty old car.

Dickhead.

7 hours ago, Eddie said:

French fucking pervert. 

Glitter, who had set up home last year in the Cambodian capital Phnom Penh — a country with a reputation as a safe haven for child sex offenders — was detained on Dec.8 Jan 2003

Are you suggesting I'm a nonce? If you are, then visit here, and tell me to my face, you cunt. Don't come in you new Audi Electric though. By the time you've stopped to recharge it 10 times, I will be dead from cancer, or old age.  Fuck off you eco-spade.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you suggesting I'm a nonce? If you are, then visit here, and tell me to my face, you cunt. Don't come in you new Audi Electric though. By the time you've stopped to recharge it 10 times, I will be dead from cancer, or old age.  Fuck off you eco-spade.

Eco-spade! I like that. I'd like to use that at my next dinner party 

28 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Carl sway likes, this, two peas in a Cambodian pod, and obviously reported for the racism. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Why the obnoxiousness towards Decs? I'm unsure of your reason, other than: a) you've been here before, and said member exposed you as a complete idiot; or b) you went to a new school and picked on one of the hardest cunts in the playground, to warn others to not pick on you.

I have no beef with you, I'm only wondering what your motive is.

FFS Woofter, or should I say poofter?, your faux admiration for Dickless is making me vomit. Why don't you just offer to pull down his pants and kiss his bell-end?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

As a companion to the highly successful annual CC Dead Pool perhaps we should have Nonce Pool where members guess how many days we get into the new year before a member accuses another member of being a nonce. 

Perhaps we can do better than 2 days next year? Well done Eddie.

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Is that the cast of the black version of 'Run for your wife'? Written by Ray Cooney?

32 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

FFS Woofter, or should I say poofter?, your faux admiration for Dickless is making me vomit. Why don't you just offer to pull down his pants and kiss his bell-end?

Carl's Teenage Wank liked this. What a surprise.

It does however look as though you've completely misinterpreted my comment about wishing to know why a newbie is being excessively aggressive towards another punter.

Either that, or in the four hours it's taken you to respond to my comment, you've been sitting with a half-empty bottle of value vodka in hand, staring vacuously at your screen, wondering what the fuck to write before submitting the most archetypally repeat bollocks response.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scotty said:

I'm stealing that as well, Gypps. 👍👍👍

‘Eco spade’ tickled my ribs too. Next he’ll be calling Ed a  ‘Climate coon’, a ‘Carbon zero Zulu’, or a ‘Weather wog’ now that he’s on a roll. Fucking racist cunt. 

• Like 4