CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

Hi everyone in strikeland im back after a busy tour of the country..me lips are sore from playing so ill be lookin at a bit rest n relaxation..anyway whose dead..anyone feel they couldn't go on existing in the soon to be economic wasteland that is everything outside of Londonistan or norn iron..lol

Yours

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi everyone in strikeland im back after a busy tour of the country..me lips are sore from playing so ill be lookin at a bit rest n relaxation..anyway whose dead..anyone feel they couldn't go on existing in the soon to be economic wasteland that is everything outside of Londonistan or norn iron..lol

Yours

Playing other men's trombones? You filthy oirish cunt.

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yours

Forgive me, P, but I thought the reason you scuttled off for nearly two months was because I did you up like a fucking kipper. Now you expect us to believe that you weren't sulking and were actually off supporting Boyzone on a national tour of the bog.

Gertcha, you lying little cunt.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Forgive me, P, but I thought the reason you scuttled off for nearly two months was because I did you up like a fucking kipper. Now you expect us to believe that you weren't sulking and were actually off supporting Boyzone on a national tour of the bog.

Sure this is the home of internment without trial ...and the spectacular success it was ...lol

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yours

What’s the nomination about, Panz? Seems a tad like a pile of shit. Anyway, Happy New Year you old bastard.

th?id=OIP.74ruZsl2VygzNGGVg1M_OwAAAA%26p

• Like 3

6 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yours

I was wondering when you were getting back. I was discussing incendiary recipes with Bawsy and I thought of you for some reason.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

He ought to be thanking us for educating him about the patron saint of Ireland, St Patrick, who was a native of Cumbria, England.

• Like 1

Yours

Have you been at some more stubbly cougar pussy as part of your 'personal training' sessions, you disgusting old Mick?

Fucking shite nom, btw.

Yours

I think that you are fabularfantastic.

11 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

He ought to be thanking us for educating him about the patron saint of Ireland, St Patrick, who was a native of Cumbria, England.

Being a West-Brit Fitz from the pale of settlement, you'd think he would have taken that bit of information with a smile and a thank you. Unfortunately, like most other dubious "Irishmen", he feels the need to constantly portray himself as some sort of Hallmark leprechaun in order to compensate.

Guest Sir Gobshite
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I suspect, that with the amount of time you spend down at the docks being reamed by smeg encrusted bell ends, your ring piece stinks like a kipper. A very happy new year. 🙂

46 minutes ago, Sir Gobshite said:

I suspect, that with the amount of time you spend down at the docks being reamed by smeg encrusted bell ends, your ring piece stinks like a kipper. A very happy new year. 🙂

An enlightening post which demonstrates your anachronistic tastes. Not that I'm an expert on such matters, but one would assume that prostitutes haven't congregated around docks since at least the Edwardian age when we still had a maritime industry worth talking about.

Your Jack The Ripper fantasies aside, it's no wonder your comedic talents extend little further than shouting "Where's me washboard?!" repeatedly.

Time warp wanker.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An enlightening post which demonstrates your anachronistic tastes. Not that I'm an expert on such matters, but one would assume that prostitutes haven't congregated around docks since at least the Edwardian age when we still had a maritime industry worth talking about.

Your Jack The Ripper fantasies aside, it's no wonder your comedic talents extend little further than shouting "Where's me washboard?!" repeatedly.

Time warp wanker.

How queer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I'll bet that's precisely what you say to yourself, full-frontal naked, as you gaze at your flaccid 8.5" in the mirror.

If you’d added ‘alone and pathetic’ to the end of this post Wolfie I’d give it 10/10. But tbf stating the obvious probably wasn’t necessary.

Guest Sir Gobshite
39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Time warp wanker.

And not even a happy new year.🙄. Cunt

10 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Losin the crowd here ..time for the B material...Oh the empire is finished..no foreign lands to sieze..so the greedy eye of england is scouring oer the seas...yiz kantz  yiz..lol

Did you get the parcel of shit I sent you for Christmas in the cooler? Sorry there wasn’t a bit more but I was worried about running out if Meghan passes by our house.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Losin the crowd here ..time for the B material...Oh the empire is finished..no foreign lands to sieze..so the greedy eye of england is scouring oer the seas...yiz kantz  yiz..lol

It’s truly great that young people growing up in your utopian paradise now have the option of having their arseholes destroyed every day by the local priest or one of the poor Muslim wretches who’ve fled persecution with only the Armani suit on their back, the iPhone 14 in their pocket and now live in your mums old council house with three wives, ten chickens and a goat. Chucky Allah!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yours

Well stop the fucking press... Panzer Murphy is back. After some time away he's back with, er, the same old shite. Lol. You predictable (and sometimes likeable) cunt.