CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Critic cunts.....specifically...

Cunty BigBollox

Claire's son and Angela's uncle, the odious Jay Rayner cunt. A critic that has not produced a single iota of substance where somebody can give this opinionated fucking waste of space a taste of his own medicine. Myself, I only provide critique where I know I can do a lot better. That's why certain posters on here get my opinion on a regular basis - you know who you are, cunts.

6 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Claire's son and Angela's uncle, the odious Jay Rayner cunt. A critic that has not produced a single iota of substance where somebody can give this opinionated fucking waste of space a taste of his own medicine. Myself, I only provide critique where I know I can do a lot better. That's why certain posters on here get my opinion on a regular basis - you know who you are, cunts.

What's caused this inflated opinion of yourself Big Bollock? Are you still pissed from Christmas day? Who are these posters you refer to? You rarely ever respond to me, so I'm assuming I'm not on your list of 'I can do better'. You seem to be on the warpath lately and I was wondering what's caused it, are you having a mid life crisis, depression, or simply making a cunt of yourself again? 

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You OK?

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Wow - this is extraordinarily fucking awful even by your own appalling standards. It’s been asked before, but what’s wrong with you? Can you not see what an utter load of bollocks you’ve just posted?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

With regards to Rayner, you make a good point. Much like the non-lamented, late A.A. Gill, I find his pretentious sneering at any food that isn't poached in the tears of virgins to be absolutely infuriating.

However, setting yourself up as some sort of cunting quality control officer is a bit rich when the vast majority of your posts read like the ramblings of a semi-conscious smack head who lives on a park bench. 

Idiot.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

the odious Jay Rayner cunt

Your brilliant trap aside, was this in any way sparked by this article in yesterday's Norwich Evening News?

Jay Rayner praises two Norwich restaurants in 2022 review 

Understandable if so, because anyone who comes out with the sort of utter wank in that article deserves to be julienned by a finely honed, razor shape blade: "At XO Kitchen, in St Georges Street, Mr Rayner wrote about the "hilarious use of Frazzles and Scampi Fries for the umami crumb on the hispi cabbage". 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Your brilliant trap aside, was this in any way sparked by this article in yesterday's Norwich Evening News?

Jay Rayner praises two Norwich restaurants in 2022 review 

Understandable if so, because anyone who comes out with the sort of utter wank in that article deserves to be julienned by a finely honed, razor shape blade: "At XO Kitchen, in St Georges Street, Mr Rayner wrote about the "hilarious use of Frazzles and Scampi Fries for the umami crumb on the hispi cabbage". 

I limit my city meals to The Belgian Monk and Ali Tandoori, you know where you are with 12 percent beer, Flemish sausage and Sitar background music.

Norwich, like many small provincial cities, is plagued with tiny, independent restaurants that pop up and then go bust within a year. The proprietors are usually local cunts who went to that there London to work a Godfuckingawful sales job for six years, only to return with ideas above their station. The reason they go bust is precisely because the refined palate they developed in the Big Smoke is only shared by pretentious cunts like Rayner, and not by the locals who would sooner go and smash an all-you-can-eat carvery at Toby's.

As for XO Kitchen, judging by the disgusting pigs who run the place it should be renamed XL Kitchen. Look at that Onslow looking slob on the right, the cunt has posed for a promotional news article with the contents of half a pot noodle spilled down his top, the filthy fucking animal.

16315135.jpg?type=mds-article-962

PIGS.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I limit my city meals to The Belgian Monk and Ali Tandoori, you know where you are with 12 percent beer, Flemish sausage and Sitar background music.

Norwich, like many small provincial cities, is plagued with tiny, independent restaurants that pop up and then go bust within a year. The proprietors are usually local cunts who went to that there London to work a Godfuckingawful sales job for six years, only to return with ideas above their station. The reason they go bust is precisely because the refined palate they developed in the Big Smoke is only shared by pretentious cunts like Rayner, and not by the locals who would sooner go and smash an all-you-can-eat carvery at Toby's.

As for XO Kitchen, judging by the disgusting pigs who run the place it should be renamed XL Kitchen. Look at that Onslow looking slob on the right, the cunt has posed for a promotional news article with the contents of half a pot noodle spilled down his top, the filthy fucking animal.

PIGS.

I think the 'O' in the name stands for Obese.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suspect the cunt on the right got his inspiration for the scampi-based umami crumb while performing pity cunnilingus on the humpty dumpty in a wig cunt on the left.

Don't order the Prawn flavoured Sourdough Toast, made from the munters fanny yeast - no additional shellfish flavours required.

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

PIGS.

Jesus wept 😂😂

What a pair of porkers. "Would you buy a hot meal from this man" ought to be their slogan.

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

PIGS.

🎵All that she wants, is a jug of gravy. 
 She’s gone tomorrow…🎵

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/01/2023 at 10:17, Cunty BigBollox said:

100% right mate. There’s only you and me and a couple of other cunts singing from the same hymn sheet.

🎶Shall we gather by the river?🎶

On 03/01/2023 at 16:59, Decimus said:

PIGS.

It's a wonder there's anything left to serve once these two fat fucking munters have finished sampling what they've cooked. Overrated slop. Add Bishops,Hickmans and Benedicts(Cauliflower steak my arse!) to this list.

22 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

They're both big boned.

Shut the fuck up, as if things couldn't get any worse after your typically shite posts, I've noticed Childeharold peering in, the stupid cunt can't post (courtesy of Roops no doubt) but still visits when he knows deep down he should have killed himself years ago. Although he was a total fruitcake and overall fucking idiot... He was much more entertaining than you. Take the day off and fuck off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut the fuck up, as if things couldn't get any worse after your typically shite posts, I've noticed Childeharold peering in, the stupid cunt can't post (courtesy of Roops no doubt) but still visits when he knows deep down he should have killed himself years ago. Although he was a total fruitcake and overall fucking idiot... He was much more entertaining than you. Take the day off and fuck off. 

Good morning OCR .. have you got out of the bed the wrong side again?