CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Snooker Cheats

Last Cunt Standing

That cheating jock bastard John Higgins got away with it, they should've made an example of him, instead they let him carry on, he's made another shed load of cash when he should've been stopped in his tracks, the sneaky, corrupt cunt. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, cunt said:

That cheating jock bastard John Higgins got away with it, they should've made an example of him, instead they let him carry on, he's made another shed load of cash when he should've been stopped in his tracks, the sneaky, corrupt cunt. 

He was framed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Neil said:

He was framed.

25 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Gimme a break.  You need a rest.

Screw you, you set of cunts, I'd baulk at using such terms, and I'm stunned if I let you get away with a fluke like that.

5 hours ago, cunt said:

John Higgins is the WPBSA's ambassador and could swallow 300,000 all right. Were you the spectator who shouted at him during that match, Cunt?

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I bet you're attracted to the brown, every time a colour becomes available.

You disgusting fucking Scat Führer.

In matters unrelated, I’ve been watching the Ali v Norton trilogy. Such respect for Ken Norton. He had Ali’s number in 2 out of 3 fights. What a lovely man too. Started boxing at around 19 years of age and in this day and age would’ve had retired a multi-millionaire. Proper fighter until that beast Foreman murdered him in only 2 rounds. 

16 hours ago, Meet Uncle Monty said:

John Higgins is the WPBSA's ambassador and could swallow 300,000 all right. Were you the spectator who shouted at him during that match, Cunt?

Guilty as charged, I also nudged his arm causing him to miss an easy black when he was on a century break, he's a fuckin' cheating twat no mistake, I fuckin' hate him.

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I bet you're attracted to the brown, every time a colour becomes available.

You disgusting fucking Scat Führer.

You bet a lot of things, don't you Wiffles?

Nothing particularly concrete,  just the same tired scat jibes.

Talking of brown, how are the Choco Labs, still taking them to the park as an excuse to pick up sailors?

Bon Voyage!

sooty-happy-families-childrens-card-game

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

...and....., as if on CUE, up pops a filthy gyppo with a stolen joke.

I didn't steal it. A chinese waiter in the Chinese Elvis' chinky restaurant down the OKR gave it to me. He said "Take joke with my bressing. You rook after joke and it will rook after you". 

Raugh out Roud. Fluck off.

On 03/01/2023 at 19:17, Dyslexic cnut said:

In matters unrelated, I’ve been watching the Ali v Norton trilogy. Such respect for Ken Norton. He had Ali’s number in 2 out of 3 fights. What a lovely man too. Started boxing at around 19 years of age and in this day and age would’ve had retired a multi-millionaire. Proper fighter until that beast Foreman murdered him in only 2 rounds. 

And no one ever mentions that he invented the motorbike too.