CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mincing In The Cairngorms.

Witheredscrote

The U.K. news is covering your mincing Rylan Clark's attempt to climb the Cairngorms for Red Nose Day.  I am not a religious person, but I hope all members will join me in praying for a 48 hour anticyclonic blizzard of gigantic proportions.

I am very surprised that Sir Lenny of Bennyville isn't  participating. After years of successfully climbing Dawn French's enormous buttocks, he is obviously able. Lazy fat cunt.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

The U.K. news is covering your mincing Rylan Clark's attempt to climb the Cairngorms for Red Nose Day.  I am not a religious person, but I hope all members will join me in praying for a 48 hour anticyclonic blizzard of gigantic proportions.

I am very surprised that Sir Lenny of Bennyville isn't  participating. After years of successfully climbing Dawn French's enormous buttocks, he is obviously able. Lazy fat cunt.

Is this all you've got going on in your tiny mind? Talk to me about the shenanigans of Carol Vorderman, you fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Isn't there a strong chance that such a cyclonic blizzard could blow him over to france?

50 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is this all you've got going on in your tiny mind? Talk to me about the shenanigans of Carol Vorderman, you fucking idiot. 

Never mind that. What have you got to say about the bone-idle tart, Roops not stepping in when White Van Man was running riot the other day? Is her position here now no longer tenable? After all, you’re the site owner…apparently.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

He abandoned the sport when the whale went on a diet - he lost the grip onto the deflated parchment, which clearly couldn’t compensate for extensive palm climbing skills.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Really. I should imagine it's like shagging a tube of B&Q silicone sealant. She's had enough of it over the last twenty-some years.

I’m talking about her politics, not fuckability. She’s about to singlehandedly reduce this government to its knees. 

On 09/02/2023 at 18:42, Witheredscrote said:

My comment was directed at DC, and not you. Keep your great Greek beak out of it.

Wake up Withers. It's a plant. Some frantically written and wordy plagiaristic trite from Decs will eventually be slotted in somewhere on another page, in another time, completely out of sync and lost in the ether. What a fucking idiot. lol.

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wake up Withers. It's a plant. Some frantically written and wordy plagiaristic trite from Decs will eventually be slotted in somewhere on another page, completely out of sync and lost in the ether. What a fucking idiot. lol.

Take a rest, and go wind up Stubby. You will have more luck with him. Now that is one gimp.