CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wash tidal barrage

Stubby Pecker

Some stupid cunts have unveiled a proposal to build a bridge across The Wash so local inbreds like Neil and Decs can save themselves a 2 hour round trip to rape some equally inbred yokels (or sheep) in Lincolnshire.

Just fuck right off wankers.

Said wankers plan an 11-mile barrage to generate tidal energy and protect homes and businesses from flooding.

The project would also include a dual carriageway, container port and could create 1,200 jobs, said the wankers.

I don’t think I need to spell out the destruction to a huge marine ecosystem this will bring.

And of course the good old BBC reported it with zeal, without a single searching question as to the obvious opposition and environmental damage it would cause, leading to a ‘barrage’ of complaints.

I hope those who propose this have their eyes pecked out by a 1000 curlews, then get arse raped to death by aforementioned Norfolk Deliverance types 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Some stupid cunts have unveiled a proposal to build a bridge across The Wash so local inbreds like Neil and Decs can save themselves a 2 hour round trip to rape some equally inbred yokels (or sheep) in Lincolnshire.

Said wankers plan an 11-mile barrage to generate tidal energy and protect homes and businesses from flooding.

The project would also include a dual carriageway, container port and could create 1,200 jobs, said the wankers.

I don’t think I need to spell out the destruction to a huge marine ecosystem this will bring.

And of course the good old BBC reported it with zeal, without a single searching question as to the obvious opposition and environmental damage it would cause, leading to a ‘barrage’ of complaints.

I hope those who propose this have their eyes pecked out by a 1000 curlews, then get arse raped to death by aforementioned Norfolk Deliverance types 

Will it kill jellyfish? Fucking shitty little see-through cunts. Fuck them.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Leave me out of this, I didn't vote for the extinction of your East Anglian newt harem. 

I'm not sure if you know how big Norfolk is, but The Wash is 70 miles away from me. Some Quango fucking white elephant that makes life easier for chromosome challenged wankers who live further away from me than Cambridge isn't something I give a fucking shit about.

King's Lynn and Wisbech deserve everything this can bring them, cunts from Lincolnshire(the most backward county in England) and West Norfolk inbred cunt fuckers can anally fuck themselves to a grim death. I can be in London quicker than I can get to King's Lynn despite living in the same county and as much as I despise London and its inhabitants I'd rather go there than the Norfolk shit pit.

6 minutes ago, Neil said:

King's Lynn and Wisbech deserve everything this can bring them, cunts from Lincolnshire(the most backward county in England) and West Norfolk inbred cunt fuckers can anally fuck themselves to a grim death. I can be in London quicker than I can get to King's Lynn despite living in the same county and as much as I despise London and its inhabitants I'd rather go there than the Norfolk shit pit.

Agreed. West Norfolk and Kings Lynn is about as relevant to me as Kent, it may as well be in a different country.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This is without doubt a terrible idea. Surely it would make more sense to just concrete over the entire area and build a massive coal fired power station to supply cheaper electric for everyone in the street where I live  (maybe not everyone as most of my neighbours are absolute cunts).

18 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They could build an airport there and call it something like Maplin.

What are your thoughts on the Eurostar, Pen?

Is it a troublesome contribution to the UK's population of undesirables, or merely a more dignified way to travel to a holiday on the continent while at the same time reducing your carbon footprint?

4 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Is it a troublesome contribution to the UK's population of undesirables, or merely a more dignified way to travel to a holiday on the continent while at the same time reducing your carbon footprint?

Fuck off, you boring fucking cunt. Lol

18 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

They could build an airport there and call it something like Maplin.

I seem to recall there was something similar to Maplin in the past, I think it was called Tandy, an emporium of very poor quality electronic goods.

41 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Never been on it .. some people should remain beneath the channel.

7 hours ago, Lucy said:

Carbon footprint, how about a Dr.Marten footprint imbedded in your stupid fucking head.

Oxygen waster, fuck off.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lucy said:

Begging the site’s geriatric tranny for assistance? Is that what you’ve become. Look your children in the eyes.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

The Blobby to Frank's Edmonds.

Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, you obsequious little cunt.

There are few things I genuinely detest more than ass-kissing, fawning cunts. Paradoxically, Arseholes hates dogs to a worrying degree while Frank loves his little pooch; the latter enjoying the attention he gets from the flea-picking monkey. It's a bit like the toad carrying the scorpion across the river – only this time the toad doesn't get stung.    

• Like 3