CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My list of Annoying Salary and Attention Seeking Cunts

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You've developed an obsession with Sooty & puppets in general, haven't you? I reckon you've got a giant Dalmation teddy, and you regularly shit on its chest.

Oh dear, another transference of your sick, personal perversions.

Well, by your own personal admission you did masturbate into a Sooty puppet, and you also admitted to having a Chocolate Labrador doggie, which you use as an excuse to patrol around you local park looking for others of your persuasion.

It's really strange how everybody actually believes all the nonsense you keep spouting, are you blackmailing them, or are they frightened you might involve them in your twisted rhetoric?

Seek help, you'll feel better, maybe. 🧸

11 hours ago, Lucy said:

Well, by your own personal admission you did masturbate into a Sooty puppet, and you also admitted to having a Chocolate Labrador doggie, which you use as an excuse to patrol around you local park looking for others of your persuasion.

It's really strange how everybody actually believes all the nonsense you keep spouting, are you blackmailing them, or are they frightened you might involve them in your twisted rhetoric?

7 hours ago, Lucy said:

Poor woman, she must suffer greatly from some sort of delusional malady.

Who else do we know who has similar characteristics?

I wonder...

@Wolfie

You've become obsessed not only with me but with what was intended as a lighthearted story. You've got nothing else in your arsenal, so it's become your only weapon. Hardly surprising from one of the least creative commenters here. By comparison, I'm not the one asserting my sheer hatred of dogs (and seemingly other animals) on a site with more than a few animal-lovers, nor was I someone who jumped to the defence of a suspect nonce. People don't like you for good reasons.

What else have you got, other than being loathed by 95% of the puntership, and only attracting likes from Queen of the Dickheads Pen? Why hang around?

Your latest near-pathological infatuation has been to use weather girl Lucy Verasmy as your avatar simply because I said she was tasty (in one post). What the clinical fuck is actually wrong with you, weirdo? You're infatuated with shit, with me, and you seriously hate dogs.

For the record, I don't own a choc Lab and I never have. Perhaps I spun you a yarn, knowing if anyone was stupid enough to take the bait, it would be you.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You've become obsessed not only with me but with what was intended as a lighthearted story. You've got nothing else in your arsenal, so it's become your only weapon. Hardly surprising from one of the least creative commenters here. By comparison, I'm not the one asserting my sheer hatred of dogs (and seemingly other animals) on a site with more than a few animal-lovers, nor was I someone who jumped to the defence of a suspect nonce. People don't like you for good reasons.

What else have you got, other than being loathed by 95% of the puntership, and only attracting likes from Queen of the Dickheads Pen? Why hang around?

Your latest near-pathological infatuation has been to use weather girl Lucy Verasmy as your avatar simply because I said she was tasty (in one post). What the clinical fuck is actually wrong with you, weirdo? You're infatuated with shit, with me, and you seriously hate dogs.

For the record, I don't own a choc Lab and I never have. Perhaps I spun you a yarn, knowing if anyone was stupid enough to take the bait, it would be you.

I wing it most days,your luck outweighs there stupidity

11 hours ago, Lucy said:

This deserves an iron @The Beast

Vote to bring it back

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lucy said:

When you think someone can't get even more pathetic, you show up again and remind us how it's done.

Did i mention that i can't stand you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Aw, does it bother you that a picture of your favourite wank fantasy keeps appearing every time  you log in to CC?

How sad, too bad, never mind.

Incidentally, all my fixations were projected on me by you, I'm just amplifying them for maximum irritation.

It's like you keeping a record of all my former nom de plumes, so you can impress the idiots on here with your insider knowledge of everything and everyone on the site, talk about pathological infatuation!

Kettle/pan 🤣

Who cares how many punters hate my profile, It's all a fantasy.

If you need to get-off on people putting a like on your posts to bolster your fragile ego, fuck-off back to mums.net or facebook.

🧸

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lucy said:

Aw, does it bother you that a picture of your favourite wank fantasy keeps appearing every time  you log in to CC?

Incidentally, all my fixations were projected on me by you, I'm just amplifying them for maximum irritation.

It's like you keeping a record of all my former nom de plumes, so you can impress the idiots on here with your insider knowledge of everything and everyone on the site, talk about pathological infatuation!

Kettle/pan 🤣

If you need to get-off on people putting a like on your posts to bolster your fragile ego, fuck-off back to mums.net or facebook.

🧸

19 hours ago, Lucy said:

Kettle/pan 🤣

🧸

What, your 'nom de plumes'? Lol, without doubt you're the most Delboy motherfucker I've ever seen: "...mange tout Rodney, I'll have you know that's my 'nom de plumes', you peasant." 

Ffs. I'm going to dissect this below comment, you hateful wanker:

"...all my fixations were projected on me by you."

Really, how? Let's take the latest alleged "projection" by me on you: Lucy Verasmy. Pray tell, how did I manage to project her onto you by saying she is fit, without ever mentioning you in my post? Did I force you to use your current avatar? Actually, how the fuck did I ever project Sooty onto you, with a teen anecdote set at no one in particular, which led to your puppety profile page (and 50% of your monthly content)?

So, with the above examples, explain precisely just how I have "projected" all of your fixations about me onto you.

Get your facts straight, shit-infatuated scatwank.

At least we agree you have fixations, you insanely strange dickhead. You're Mr Shit, Mr Shit, and you'll always be absolutely ripe for ridicule.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt.

Lol.

Actually @Carl Sway, he's right.

Why don't you stop trolling & like-mining with Pen and Mr Shit and post a nom, or at least try to say something funny or a bit less typical of your generally wankish behavior? You're still on thin ice, boy, not only for your penchant for borderline young females but also because of your vulture-like responses to the suspension of other members.

At the moment, you aren't good enough to be here. The question is, will you ever be? Show us something or fuck off, you pervy little minnow.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What, your 'nom de plumes'? Lol, without doubt you're the most Delboy motherfucker I've ever seen: "...mange tout Rodney, I'll have you know that's my 'nom de plumes', you peasant." 

Ffs. I'm going to dissect this below comment, you hateful wanker:

"...all my fixations were projected on me by you."

Really, how? Let's take the latest alleged "projection" by me on you: Lucy Verasmy. Pray tell, how did I manage to project her onto you by saying she is fit, without ever mentioning you in my post? Did I force you to use your current avatar? Actually, how the fuck did I ever project Sooty onto you, with a teen anecdote set at no one in particular, which led to your puppety profile page (and 50% of your monthly content)?

So, with the above examples, explain precisely just how I have "projected" all of your fixations about me onto you.

Get your facts straight, shit-infatuated scatwank.

At least we agree you have fixations, you insanely strange dickhead. You're Mr Shit, Mr Shit, and you'll always be absolutely ripe for ridicule.

My facts are straight, always have been, always will be.

As for the Lucy avatar, too bad if it interrupts your wank fantasy, you'll just have to get your puppet washed instead. 🧸

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

At the moment, you aren't good enough to be here. The question is, will you ever be? Show us something or fuck off, you pervy little minnow.

@WolfieGrow up, your 'angry little man' persona doesn't get to dictate anything about who comes and goes on this site, you ought to have learned that by now.

You're just another wind-bag, with an inflated opinion of his own importance, like your late 'unlamented' mentor @Decimus

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Proper, if you change Lucy’s avatar back to a dog shit for this weekend, I’ll donate to the site, come round and wash you car and probably give you hand job to boot.

Fuck him and his fucking avatar, If you’re free next weekend Stubbers PM me and you can come round mine. My imaginary M4 is fucking filthy and I’ll give myself a hand job watching you put your back into washing and waxing it.

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck him and his fucking avatar, If you’re free next weekend Stubbers PM me and you can come round mine. My imaginary M4 is fucking filthy and I’ll give myself a hand job watching you put your back into washing and waxing it.

You’re so generous billy. I’ll think about it if you chuck one of most professional ho’s my way, otherwise, get fucked

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I have my imaginary Veyron washed and waxed by an imaginary Daisy Duke (80s) wearing the little shorts and a bikini top. It does cost a lot of imaginary money but it’s well worth it.