CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The pure torment of having a Val Donnican song earworm.

Penny Farthing

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Proof, as if it were needed, that you’re a complete fucking idiot. A mindless, pointless, humourless nomination from a tedious moron. Fuck off.

I agree totally Ape, @Penny Farthing has flooded the board of late nomination wise and it's getting worse with each nomination... When you factor in the dreary responses as well, it's no wonder @Mrs Roops has killed herself. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My mum and nan fucking loved him and I was subjected to his "nicey nicey" grin and "hello there" shite on telly every fucking Sunday. One of the reasons why I hate the Irish even though I am irish on me mams side.

I didn’t like that whistling cunt in the khaki shorts either.

22 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Of course but, Ape response was worth error.

I've always found you're posts dull and boring, however I've noticed a rapid decline in spelling and missing words etc lately... Are you losing the plot? Do you know who and where you are? Why are you a daft cunt? 

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always found you're posts dull and boring, however I've noticed a rapid decline in spelling and missing words etc lately... Are you losing the plot? Do you know who and where you are? Why are you a daft cunt? 

Oh, the irony.

If you aspire to be a spelling Nazi, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about, you thick cunt.

11 minutes ago, and said:

Oh, the irony.

If you aspire to be a spelling Nazi, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about, you thick cunt.

Oh, it's you again. It's pissing down where I am @and I'm wondering if your having difficulty scooping up those dog turds @and keeping them intact where you are? You need one those pizza flipper things they use in restaurants @and it'll help keep them intact, ready for drying out for future storage. I bet you're making a fortune collecting @and flogging them on the dark web aren't you? You vile, no good, wrong'un cunt. Lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

there's a green on and yellow one

It’s not the post that I’ve ‘liked’ it’s so dreadful that I’m merely acknowledging the idea that it’s probably been brought about by your cancer drugs failing at last. Hopefully your agony and clearly diminishing faculties are what’s being manifested in your recent posts. Sleep peacefully, Pen…soon. Now walk towards the light you cunt, glans in hand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I expect that in real life you are a lovely, sweet, white haired old gentleman who wouldn't say boo to a Canada goose.

I said 'Boo' to a Canada goose once, the cunt twatted me, fuckin' tough old birds those Canadian geese. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You must be the life and soul of the party with hilarious little tales like this! Weird, creepy fuckin’ oddball.

Not content with displaying a most unhealthy interest in all things canine, he's now muscling in on the bestial territory of Withers.

@Witheredscrote as the site's resident Bill Oddie cum Rebecca Loos, are you going to stand for this deviant little cunt getting sexually violent with your flock?

• Like 2