CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Barry Humphries.

southerncunt

On 23/04/2023 at 11:46, Jake The Muss said:

Very true Southern, i remember watching Barry Humphries holds his own in the early 80's when video was in it's infancy..unlike anything i have seen before. Still have a copy on DVD. Barry was well liked in the Muss childhood home, along with Les Dawson, George Carling and many others.

Carlin.

On 25/04/2023 at 20:19, Earl of Punkape said:

Thank you for your consideration.

Are you still eating plenty of beans?

I bet your bedroom smells like an Egyptian catacomb…

lol.

Punkers, you pseudo-toff gaymosexual. Your return has been a tad abusive. There was a concerted campaign on here, by many members, to have Roops release you from HMP Gaping Ring and, as yet, I’ve seen no gratitude from you on here. I know that you’ve been aware of the board’s efforts on your behalf as you’ve been caught, numerous times, peeking over the compound fence. You should know better than to be emboldened by the affections of utter no-marks like @Carl Sway and the half-dead tranny mutant that is @Penny Farthing. Mind your manners in this place and show some gratitude or, you’ll be forced to fall into your old trap of getting coolered again for your usual stupidity. Welcome home by the way, catch aids and stage 5 of everything possible then drink bleach…etc.

• Like 2

On 26/04/2023 at 16:53, Wolfie said:

While on the subject of hypocrisy, you're the one who self-created his very own scat legacy from an obsession with excrement and a genuine hatred of dogs.

How's your self-awareness on this, you deeply unpleasant sack of shit?

Wiffles, you boot-licking, kiss-ass cunt, I did nothing of the sort.

I hate dogs, that's all I ever said, the rest was concocted by your Messiah, Dickless, and like the canine-cuddling cunt you are, you went along with it, but like your Messiah, don't ever let truth get in the way of your childish abuse.

You know very well, the origin of the scat jibes comes from a comment I made about cunt dog walkers, like you, not cleaning up after their pets.

So if you want to admit it, you are a cunt for not cleaning up when you take your Poodle for walkies, or, you are a cunt for trotting along with a bag of shit that you have cleaned up. Either way, there's more scat passed through your sweaty hands than a council sewerage worker could process in a week.

Are you happy now it's been explained, or are you just going to continue believing everything @Decimustells you, like the sycophantic prick that you are?

TBH, I already knew the answer to that, assume the position, get ready to swallow, your master is calling...🐶

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and said:

I hate dogs, that's all I ever said, the rest was concocted by your Messiah, Dickless, and like the canine-cuddling cunt you are, you went along with it, but like your Messiah, don't ever let truth get in the way of your childish abuse.

You know very well, the origin of the scat jibes comes from a comment I made about cunt dog walkers, like you, not cleaning up after their pets.

So if you want to admit it, you are a cunt for not cleaning up when you take your Poodle for walkies, or, you are a cunt for trotting along with a bag of shit that you have cleaned up. Either way, there's more scat passed through your sweaty hands than a council sewerage worker could process in a week.

Are you happy now it's been explained, or are you just going to continue believing everything @Decimustells you, like the sycophantic prick that you are?

TBH, I already knew the answer to that, assume the position, get ready to swallow, your master is calling...🐶

Your skin's as thin as the cheapest Chinese dog poo bags, lol! While I generally enjoy self-effacement, bootlicking isn't something I'm ordinarily guilty of. I've debated & argued with just about every cunt on here, unashamedly, which your failure to recognise reveals your stupidity or naivety, which ever it may be ("Someone's hacked my account!!!" Lol. Thicko). Fender put it best in a recent post, below. Everyone – except the no. 2/3 R-Soles of the site, Pen & Carl likes'em young Sway – hates every fibre of your fucking soul with unrivalled passion, none more than me. Why not take his advice, therefore, you vile festering log?

On 26/04/2023 at 22:10, Jake The Muss said:

You stupid fucking dog shit eating motherfucker.

Leave the site.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you have a remedy for night cramps?

200 paracetamol tablets and a large glass of Domestos before  bed. And also turning on all the gas appliances and lighting a nice scented candle should help the problem to disappear.

Night night.

21 hours ago, and said:

It never ceases to amaze me that I'm portrayed as some sort of master manipulator capable of influencing fully grown men that I've never met into doing my online bidding. 

It's actually quite flattering that you assign me so much power, but don't you think that it's infinitely more likely that everyone hates you due to you being an absolute fucking dickhead?

20 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Your skin's as thin as the cheapest Chinese dog poo bags, lol! While I generally enjoy self-effacement, bootlicking isn't something I'm ordinarily guilty of. I've debated & argued with just about every cunt on here, unashamedly, which your failure to recognise reveals your stupidity or naivety, which ever it may be ("Someone's hacked my account!!!" Lol. Thicko). Fender put it best in a recent post, below. Everyone – except the no. 2/3 R-Soles of the site, Pen & Carl likes'em young Sway – hates every fibre of your fucking soul with unrivalled passion, none more than me. Why not take his advice, therefore, you vile festering log?

Aw, what a shame, are you getting hot under the collar, again, you angry, jizz-chugging,  little weasel?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's actually quite flattering

Oh dear, I can see how an egotist like yourself would get a twitch in his sorry little maggot when reading any comment that you might perceive as some sort of praise.
Sadly, it was more to do with the sad, sycophantic fuckwits, who hang on your every word, and especially Wiffles, who couldn't hold back from wading in to defend you when I had a dig in a previous post.
Never mind, I feel like I have done the female population a service, at least after your premature ejaculation, over the misconceived flattery, they're probably safe for at least a couple of weeks, before your bulging sack needs to find relief again.
LOL

1 minute ago, and said:

Oh dear, I can see how an egotist like yourself would get a twitch in his sorry little maggot when reading any comment that you might perceive as some sort of praise.
Sadly, it was more to do with the sad, sycophantic fuckwits, who hang on your every word, and especially Wiffles, who couldn't hold back from wading in to defend you when I had a dig in a previous post.
Never mind, I feel like I have done the female population a service, at least after your premature ejaculation, over the misconceived flattery, they're probably safe for at least a couple of weeks, before your bulging sack needs to find relief again.
LOL

Don’t you think you’re taking this a bit too far Mr Shit?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, and said:

LOL

Good evening, Captain Log. As I said yesterday, your skin's as thin as a doggie shite bag, with yet more proof above. Actually, if someone did manufacture a type of poo bag as thin as your skin, the owner's fingers would go straight through the fucking thing.

Hang yourself, shitweasel.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening, Captain Log. As I said yesterday, your skin's as thin as a doggie shite bag, with yet more proof above. Actually, if someone did manufacture a type of poo bag as thin as your skin, the owner's fingers would go straight through the fucking thing.

Hang yourself, shitweasel.

Poor old Dr Doggy Dirt, his fleeting tenure as the site’s favourite punch bag is coming to an end. What with punkapes inauspicious return and franks continuing limp dick performances, there are far more interesting targets. Let’s leave @andto his puppy buggering pastimes and hope either the RSPCA or a scat related disease catch up with him.

lol

lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and said:

Oh, I'm so hurt😢

4 hours ago, and said:

That's overly optimistic, mind you, you're well know for being economical with the truth.

58 minutes ago, and said:

LOL

Dear oh dear. Quoting my post three times in four hours is a sure sign that you're rattling harder than the bag of two month old, dried dog shit that you clutch each evening whilst furiously wanking your Poodle-blood stained maggot.

I think my job here is well and truly done. If you're still coming back to me several hours after two separate posts, you're clearly steaming more than one of your favourite, freshly laid canine turds.

What a strange, angry little cunt you prove to be time and time again.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, and said:

LOL

Get the fuck off my thread, you comma abusing genuine fucking headcase. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, and said:

LOL

Table of Contents
  • Like 2