CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eurovision 2023 Liverpool

Earl of Punkape

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Well even if you started to appreciate golf and wanted to join a decent club you wouldn’t get in anyway.

Your sort of people are weeded out way before any formal approach to a club.

I bet you’re fed up with everyone shouting ‘sand iron’ when you’re playing out of a bunker. 

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We play “Camels” at my club

Indeed, I've seen footage on 'The Pride of Britain Awards' of you playing with multiple handicaps at the indoor Warrington Mencap Crazy Golf Course.

IMG_8887.jpg

Spastic, fantasist cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

We play “Camels” at my club when you  go in sand but you don’t need to know the rest.

I wasn't sure if you smoked cigarettes but I had heard that you like to suck on a camel now and again

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

More research….Semi-Finals.

The Croatia entry was disgusting.

5 cross dressing perverts utterly talentless.

No wonder children are confused then subsequently groomed..

There only appears to be one member on here with intimate knowledge of this Eurovision thing, and you’re clearly it. What a peculiar and contradictory little runt you really are.

14 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There only appears to be one member on here with intimate knowledge of this Eurovision thing, and you’re clearly it. What a peculiar and contradictory little runt you really are.

“Know thine enemy to better inflict defeat”

Good evening fool and cretin.

• Like 1

I've just turned on the wireless to hear some proper news and laugh at P.Trump only to be assaulted by a sample of vile caterwauling and some blather about the ongoing pouffest. Since when has this parade of trivial nonsense been spread over a whole fucking week?It was popular in the '60swhen there were only three TV channels and pizza was thought sophisticated but now, surely, taste should have moved on a bit?

Guest Shitpipe Sid
49 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

All he wants is for someone to put a dog collar around his neck and put him in a box, people have no culture these days.

Exactly Roadkill. Fucking ungrateful cow, phoning the police like that. Do you know how hard it is to get a reliable and cheap cleaner these days? This cunt will come round, clean your whole house from top to bottom, and all for just a simple dog's bowl filled with piss.