CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Suella Braverman - Would You Fuck It?

Guest Shitpipe Sid

On 18/05/2023 at 02:22, camberwell gypsy said:

Rayner's got a face like a dropped pie 

Tory men don’t care much for faces, they all look the same inside a zipped gimp mask. They get all lathered up by her occasionally flashing a bit of thigh. But it’s those Manc vowels and tortured Northern sentences that really get their prostates oozing. Reminds them of those Working Class girls from The Estate who’d shout beastly things at you in your Prep School uniform, then offer to suck you off for your copy of Smash Hits. Phwoarrrrrr…….

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
8 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Tory men don’t care much for faces, they all look the same inside a zipped gimp mask. They get all lathered up by her occasionally flashing a bit of thigh. But it’s those Manc vowels and tortured Northern sentences that really get their prostates oozing. Reminds them of those Working Class girls from The Estate who’d shout beastly things at you in your Prep School uniform, then offer to suck you off for your copy of Smash Hits. Phwoarrrrrr…….

Rayner is the sort of gutter-cunt that would take your deposit home in her gob, dilute it in a turkey-baster, and inseminate herself and half the estate in order to get bags of chips, and move up the Council's housing-list. Subsequently demanding a DNA-test on Jeremy Kyle, ensuring the CSA are on your back for the next 18 sorry years.   A younger Braverman on the other hand was a classier act, who for just a 3-month subscription to Counsel Magazine, would strip off and scream horny Brexit-themed filth at you, whilst giving you an Indian tit-wank, which is two hot chapatis, mint sauce, and some serious elbow-grease. Then make you eat them afterwards.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
20 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I find all of these medical professionals to be significantly more attractive than Sue Ellen Breville.

Oh, they're professionals alright!

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Mike will soon get the reference. Eventually

16 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Eventually lol, it's effing obvious if you know Pinhead, although Joey only referred to one 😛.  But they're still fucking gorgeous 👍

I’m in the dark. I know Pinhead the Cenobite. I know about the little bloke from ‘Freaks’, but I don’t know what the reference is regarding the 3 crumpet nurses or the Ramones.?

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’m in the dark. I know Pinhead the Cenobite. I know about the little bloke from ‘Freaks’, but I don’t know what the reference is regarding the 3 crumpet nurses or the Ramones.?

Check out the lyrics to Pinhead.  The song was a reference to Freaks.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don’t know what the reference is regarding the 3 crumpet nurses or the Ramones.?

Ah Eric. 

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ramones/pinhead.html

I've a lot to thank you for this week. What with the Nirvana chat, the Shit-Puppets, and whatnot. But my main praise centres around your reminding me that Lobsters are extremely prone to going up Jayne Mansfield's arsehole. I went in Morrisons earlier, and walking past the fish counter, I found myself as stiff as a board at the mere sight of some unpeeled prawns. If it wasn't for some conveniently-placed donuts, I'd have made quite a mess. So no more pining over debatably unattractive-but-sultry Indian politicians for me. I'm back on the proper British Totty with a vengeance. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

But they're still fucking gorgeous 👍

Oh my Sidney, that's a big one. Did you say you'd never had an enema before?  Oooh, you like those rubber-gloves don't you. Look at the size of this nurse. Best fetch the big tub of KY, and lock the door on your way back.

Edited by Shitpipe Sid
Top that Braverman

1 hour ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Oh my Sidney, that's a big one. Did you say you'd never had an enema before?  Oooh, you like those rubber-gloves don't you. Look at the size of this nurse. Best fetch the big tub of KY, and lock the door on your way back.

The weirdo & idiot alarm bell (not for the first time with you) started to chime within your first 20 posts. There's something creepy and too familiar, and others recognise it, which is perhaps why your self-proclaimed "new" status here (in just 11 days) feels like a fucking eternity already. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The weirdo & idiot alarm bell (not for the first time with you) started to chime within your first 20 posts. There's something creepy and too familiar, and others recognise it, which is perhaps why your self-proclaimed "new" status here (in just 11 days) feels like a fucking eternity already. 

I want him dead.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah, and my weirdo dumb-cunt Decimus sychophant alarm-bell went off the second you started stalking every post I make. Come on my thread with your negative damp-squib shite, and take what you get. Rain on my parade with your paranoid ramblings of power-delusion, and you'll find a brick wall face-first you fuck. Time to fuck it up your arse, you pathetic needle-stuck gramophone-record tosser. Is that clear shit-puppet?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hence my copying you into an historic reference yesterday.

39 minutes ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

Yeah, and my weirdo dumb-cunt Decimus sychophant alarm-bell went off the second you started stalking every post I make. Come on my thread with your negative damp-squib shite, and take what you get. Rain on my parade with your paranoid ramblings of power-delusion, and you'll find a brick wall face-first you fuck. Time to fuck it up your arse, you pathetic needle-stuck gramophone-record tosser. Is that clear shit-puppet?

Someone’s tired - try stepping away from CC for a while and getting some sleep, you bizarre cunt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Someone’s tired - try stepping away from CC for a while and getting some sleep, you bizarre cunt.

It's a cross I have to bear, Ape. Whenever an absolute wanker who everyone hates appears, I invariably get the blame for the universal kicking they inevitably receive. 

This most recent idiot has adopted the tried and tested technique of blaming his shitness on me. 

Mea fucking Culpa. What an absolute cunt.

Guest Shitpipe Sid
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a cross I have to bear, Ape. Whenever an absolute wanker who everyone hates appears, I invariably get the blame for the universal kicking they inevitably receive. 

This most recent idiot has adopted the tried and tested technique of blaming his shitness on me. 

Mea fucking Culpa. What an absolute cunt.

Not so. No-one was blaming you. Since your un-prompted Saucepants outburst before I'd even uttered a word, you've politely stayed away, even when goaded a little to get a response. But it appears that all week behind the scenes, and now publicly, you are urging others to do the work for you. It doesn't matter. I've a lot to learn if I'm going to stay here. If I'm really that shit then that is down to no-one but me. Certainly not anyone else, whatever their ego tells them. If my own brand of Derek and Clive related sexual humour is so abhorrent to the majority of this community, then why is the average Earl of Punkape reply so full of spunk, cocks, and arseholes from the same majority? Makes no sense when all I read is Pen's monster cock, swinging bollocks, Punkape's arsehole, getting bummed in the cooler, and's dogshit eating, Mrs Roops festering ginger gash, and all the other stinking filth you write in your posts. I really can't put it any nicer. Still, there's enough posts on my profile to be getting on with. Have a fucking vote if you like, and if you all really feel you don't have space for me, then I'll move on, since I'm only here for a laugh.