CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mans best friend

Penny Farthing

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Of course, Decs won't be able to login or communicate all the way from Canada, much in the same way Southern & LCS can't post from Australia. Idiot.

Someone who's comfortable with their identity on this little internet corner generally doesn't keep changing their avatar or ID with such frequency, which is a sure sign you're rattled. I can see you only want an easier time, and to enjoy your experiences here, but there's too much water under the bridge and I'll never let you forget about it – nor any newcomers worthy of potential and respect.

Kill yourself, Shitman.

Oh, boo hoo, the big bad Wolfie has spoken.

Change your fuckin' nappy you mincing little faggot, who gives a fuck what your boyfriend can or can't do when he's pretending to be on the other side of the Atlantic?

LOL

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

you'll no doubt recall that I said I was going in December.

But, you're not going.

You're hiding in Wolfie's loft for a few months, then you're coming back on here bleating that the climate didn't suit you, or you couldn't make any friends, which will be no surprise to anyone on here.

LOL

1 hour ago, and said:

Change your fuckin' nappy you mincing little faggot, who gives a fuck what your boyfriend can or can't do when he's pretending to be on the other side of the Atlantic?

LOL

1 hour ago, and said:

But, you're not going.

You're hiding in Wolfie's loft for a few months, then you're coming back on here bleating that the climate didn't suit you, or you couldn't make any friends, which will be no surprise to anyone on here.

LOL

Why don’t you alter your avatar (for the 12th time this week) and add some references to Canada? That would be absolutely hilarious.

Weird, obsessive, deviant fuckin’ [sic] idiot.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, and said:

LOL

Fucking hell. It looks to me like you need a break, you rattled little kippah. While I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about the state of your mental health, your absence will undoubtedly prove beneficial for everyone else. Don't worry – I'll never forget you once made it to 3rd place on the weekly leaderboard with 16 points, mostly awarded by Pen.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell. It looks to me like you need a break, you rattled little kippah. While I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about the state of your mental health, your absence will undoubtedly prove beneficial for everyone else. Don't worry – I'll never forget you once made it to 3rd place on the weekly leaderboard with 16 points, mostly awarded by Pen.

I am wondering whether you have any tips on how to purse your lips and not lose your temper?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Tbf we can only imagine the damage that Pens erect monster must have caused to all his orifices in return for all 16 of those likes, giving him his 15 minutes of fame up there in 3rd place on the podium. 

19 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I'll never forget you once made it to 3rd place on the weekly leaderboard

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the apology from that cunt Dickless, for saying I'd never been there.

The screenshot jibes are worth it, just to prove what a lying cunt he truly is.

LOL

On 09/10/2023 at 16:15, Frank said:

Frank, you mincing little woofter. I was walking home from the local shop this afternoon when I bumped (literally) into a group of youths sauntering along the pavement. Despite giving them my best stink eye, the leader of the pack (black, naturally) bellowed "What are you looking at, you fat old cunt?"

Now I'm not what you would call a husky fellow, although I admit to feeling disgusted about my current 34 inch waist size. Ageism and fat shaming aside though, how do you cope with the personal abuse that you receive out there on the mean streets of Blackheath every single day of your miserable life? I support your right to gad about all gay as fuck in principle, but in practical terms you must be getting queer bashed on a fairly regular basis.

How do you stay so comfortable in your own skin?

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, you mincing little woofter. I was walking home from the local shop this afternoon when I bumped (literally) into a group of youths sauntering along the pavement. Despite giving them my best stink eye, the leader of the pack (black, naturally) bellowed "What are you looking at, you fat old cunt?"

Now I'm not what you would call a husky fellow, although I admit to feeling disgusted about my current 34 inch waist size. Ageism and fat shaming aside though, how do you cope with the personal abuse that you receive out there on the mean streets of Blackheath every single day of your miserable life? I support your right to gad about all gay as fuck in principle, but in practical terms you must be getting queer bashed on a fairly regular basis.

Another cockeyed wino post for the peanut gallery. You stupid little cunt. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

With a 34" waist, I'm presuming you didn't teach the mouthy little negro a lesson in the compliance principles of George Floyd.

On 08/10/2023 at 23:36, Dick Fiddler said:

What I have is unfortunately a major gripe, one which as a billiards man, I'm sure you must share. There are simply NO bloody acceptable places to play the sport in England. This has been the case for decades. A genesis point, in the fiddler's humble opinion, was the incursion of those grotty cockneys and thier bastardisation of my noble sport. Snooker, as the masses call it. Snooker ruined all the 'pure' billiard halls in town. Barry Hearn and Steve Davis delivered the final coup de grace to my beloved game in the 1980's, and if I'm being honest I've never recovered.

Do you know if there are any good 'pure' places to play the noble game anymore? Doesn't even have to be in the UK.

The problem is, as I see it, billiards goes on for fuckin' ever (unless there is an agreed time or score limit)

Snooker, on the other hand, ends when the final black is potted (unless the scores are tied)

The paying public don't want to see some tedious cunt, no matter how accomplished, playing endless nursery cannons for hours/days on end.

With snooker they get to see a possible 147 and a decisive victory, preferably in a couple of hours, then fuck off to the bar for a swift one, before toddling off home for a wank.

That's why billiards died, it's no longer entertaining.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

It’s a snug fit over his rapidly crumbling, spindly old skeleton. And probably the only thing preventing him from collapsing onto the pavement like a discarded Bargain Bucket of bones outside KFC.