CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bacari-Bronze O'Garro/Mizzy

Mike Hunt

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Give it a rest, you little midget, faggot cunt. We all know your 'preferred type' of woman is alarmingly young for most non perverts, however, why do come across and act like a fucking teenager cunt? 

Is this persona a desperate way of appearing attractive to your preferred, younger type, considering your no doubt notching 40 and still live at your parents?

You will give proper answer, you sinister (midget) piece of shit. Lol

TBH if anyone can be described as "sinister" it is you .. most likely your inane rantings here being drug fueled.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

TBH if anyone can be described as "sinister" it is you .. most likely your inane rantings here being drug fueled.

You're lack of self awareness is truly shocking and hilarious at the same time. I wont bother explaining your pathetic existence here to you again, as 1) you thrive on any attention, be it negative or positive and 2) what with this website being the highlight of your life, you're already sad and pathetic enough, without me giving you another kick up the bollocks. Lol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Look at the little Muppet troll trying to have a dig. Turn it in, twaat, it ain't working.

Oh, of course, it's not working at all is it? You've only gone and responded though haven't you. Lol. 

Carl, you stupid perverted cunt, are you actually calling me little? You've admitted to being 5'4 on here. Lol

You've also slagged off South East accents in your recent nomination, yet write 'it aint' working... Sounds like you're trying to be a bit cockney to me, you complete and utter bellend. Lol. 

Lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Nothing ‘sinister’ about you though eh?

Just a perfectly normal, everyday, hormone blocker fuelled, cock swinging pre-op, emaciated and lonely old man, devoid of any friends or family, lurking around after dark in charity shop doorways, fully resplendent in the moth eaten clothing of several long dead real biological women.

Kill yourself and save someone else the bother.

On 29/05/2023 at 12:40, Decimus said:

I hope not, although his own DIY first aid sounded pretty ingenious and effective. Somewhat surprisingly I'm not in the habit of getting stabbed myself, but should I ever get shivved I'd sooner trust myself to Eric's tender mercies than my local fucking A&E.

It wasn’t much of a stabbing. And the visit to A&E was more painful to be honest. It was a little Philips screwdriver. Not even a decent one like a Stanley so I didn’t bother keeping it.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I try to say goodbye and I choke, try to walk away and I stumble…

I've got a soft spot for this song, but don't tell anyone.

Good to see you back, it's been boring without you other than ShitPipe imploding.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I try to say goodbye and I choke, try to walk away and I stumble…

Fuck off. I’m two away and I’ve put a mediocre nom up to squeeze me up the LB and then I can fuckin retire. Either like my mediocrity or at least have the common decency to stay dead for a bit. How’s the lymph nodes btw?

23 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuck off. I’m two away and I’ve put a mediocre nom up to squeeze me up the LB and then I can fuckin retire. Either like my mediocrity or at least have the common decency to stay dead for a bit. How’s the lymph nodes btw?

Eric’s not dead DC. He just threw me out of Faces in Gants Hill and told me never to come back. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bernie O’Mabullshit got Vinnie Jones to play him in Rise Of The Exaggerator 14.

the stupid fat cunt.

Similar to how you never meet a Londoner over a certain age who didn't know the Krays, I'm yet to encounter anyone between the age of 50 and 60 from Essex who didn't know these cunts.

I worked with a bloke from Basildon a couple of years ago who claimed to have a scanty connection via his brother's, best mate's, step father's neighbour. Bearing in mind the link was tenuous enough to be open to ridicule, it didn't help the fat cunt's braggadocio that everyone in our department was under 30 and not a fan of Sean Bean, so didn't have a clue who he was wheezing on about.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Similar to how you never meet a Londoner over a certain age who didn't know the Krays, I'm yet to encounter anyone between the age of 50 and 60 from Essex who didn't know these cunts.

I worked with a bloke from Basildon a couple of years ago who claimed to have a scanty connection via his brother's, best mate's, step father's neighbour. Bearing in mind the link was tenuous enough to be open to ridicule, it didn't help the fat cunt's braggadocio that everyone in our department was under 30 and not a fan of Sean Bean, so didn't have a clue who he was wheezing on about.

Never met a Man City fan who didn’t have a season ticket when they were in the old 3rd division. By my reckoning, they must have had an average attendance of 200,000 and some of the devoted weren’t even born. Cunts.

• Like 1