CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Bridges

Mike Hunt

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

How about that big train crash in India, Pen? They're being polite and not offering the numbers of cunts who were clinging to the top and sides of the cunt when it crashed - these fuckers have evolved the ability to survive three hours cut completely in half at the waist for this exact reason - so what's your rough estimate of Klingons included in the casualty list? I'd say at least half.

Looking at the statistics and removing the daily klingon deaths and the Indian railway system is relatively safe overall. a large network intensivelly used deaths in proprtion low. It is a good eaxple of the "one death is a tragedy, a million deaths are statistic". Actually India is spending too much money on buying new trains and rwbuilding old stations when the money would be better spent on track and signalling. This is something that is happening in the UK .. ye some of our trains were old (built between the late 1970s and the 1990s but the new trains are not an improvement on and them and are often less reliable.

Why all this bother about Zach Bridges?

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Many years ago an ex ambulanceman told me about a car crash that he had attended. When he got there he found that the front seat passeneger was still conscious and talking but he was trappep in the car by a sheet of metal that had cut into his body. as they worked away the man carried on talking and said that he could not feel below his waist. It was not until about 30 minutes into the rescue attempt that they found that the metal had severed his body below the waist and must have sealed the blood vessels and they realised that there was no way they could remove the man without killing him. Suddely the man said "can you tell my missus that I won't be home for tea?" and his head fell forward and he was dead.

That's fuckin' chilling (and not in a relaxing way)☠️

13 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Looking at the statistics and removing the daily klingon deaths and the Indian railway system is relatively safe overall. a large network intensivelly used deaths in proprtion low. It is a good eaxple of the "one death is a tragedy, a million deaths are statistic". Actually India is spending too much money on buying new trains and rwbuilding old stations when the money would be better spent on track and signalling. This is something that is happening in the UK .. ye some of our trains were old (built between the late 1970s and the 1990s but the new trains are not an improvement on and them and are often less reliable.

Why all this bother about Zach Bridges?

This is actually the most interesting post you’ve ever made. But still a steaming pile of boring shite nevertheless.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2023 at 21:36, Penny Farthing said:

Many years ago an ex ambulanceman told me about a car crash that he had attended. When he got there he found that the front seat passeneger was still conscious and talking but he was trappep in the car by a sheet of metal that had cut into his body. as they worked away the man carried on talking and said that he could not feel below his waist. It was not until about 30 minutes into the rescue attempt that they found that the metal had severed his body below the waist and must have sealed the blood vessels and they realised that there was no way they could remove the man without killing him. Suddely the man said "can you tell my missus that I won't be home for tea?" and his head fell forward and he was dead.

Bullshit. Never happened.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2023 at 21:36, Penny Farthing said:

This sounds like one if these 'man in the pub' tales, Pen. Firefighters are famous for it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This sounds like one if these 'man in the pub' tales, Pen. Firefighters are famous for it. 

Did I ever mention the first aider who was sent down to platform 2 at Crewe to see if he could help a man who had fell in front of a train .. all he found was a head stuck on the front coupling of the locomotive. The first aider resigned as a first aider there and then .. out of interest his first name was Frank.

24 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Did I ever mention the first aider who was sent down to platform 2 at Crewe to see if he could help a man who had fell in front of a train .. all he found was a head stuck on the front coupling of the locomotive. The first aider resigned as a first aider there and then .. out of interest his first name was Frank.

No you’ve never mentioned it and no one is interested that his first name was Frank. Actually no one is interested in any of the inane made up drivel that you insist on posting.

Fuck off.

27 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Sadly didn't help him get ahead as he didn't have a broad set of shoulders.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

He could hardly find the cock as it was in your pocket. Necro-tranny. Lol.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He could hardly find the cock as it was in your pocket. Necro-tranny. Lol.

I reckon he sits alone on his motheaten sofa every night in his Y-fronts watching repeats of Vera and imagining himself as the BTP equivalent, arresting passengers for dropping a sandwich crust or fraudulently occupying a reserved seat. Fucking weird freaky boring fossilised old cunt.

I want him dead.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking weird freaky boring fossilised old cunt.

I want him dead.

Agreed. I'm sick of it flitting around and encouraging fucking weirdos such as Sway and the dog fucker to carry on breathing. 

It's like the Mother (Father) Teresa of wrong'uns, the patron saint of perverts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Agreed. I'm sick of it flitting around and encouraging fucking weirdos such as Sway and the dog fucker to carry on breathing. 

It's like the Mother (Father) Teresa of wrong'uns, the patron saint of perverts.

I decided to read this comment and it's just reinforced my belief that you are completely and utterly obsessed with me. You lie constantly, trying to perpetuate your little fantasy world and spread your poison to others. You're a fucking extraordinarily strange oddball, a vile cretin, unlikeable under any circumstances. Sort yourself out.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I decided to read this comment

Let's face it, you read them all, Carly, you sinister, peeking Tom cunt.

Do you wake up in a sweat soaked, Thundercats duvet most nights worrying about what I'm going to say next?

You seriously are one little weird pervert who needs to be watched extremely closely.

51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Let's face it, you read them all, Carly, you sinister, peeking Tom cunt.

Do you wake up in a sweat soaked, Thundercats duvet most nights worrying about what I'm going to say next?

You seriously are one little weird pervert who needs to be watched extremely closely.

Nope. You're the sick one here. I read very few of them and the small amount I do read confirm my suspicions that your mental health is beyond repair. The mind boggles about what a wrong un like you could be up to after you log out. Peeking Tom? Doesn't even make sense, you fucking pervert.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I decided to read this comment and it's just reinforced my belief that you are completely and utterly obsessed with me. You lie constantly, trying to perpetuate your little fantasy world and spread your poison to others. You're a fucking extraordinarily strange oddball, a vile cretin, unlikeable under any circumstances. Sort yourself out.

Fuck off you shit, little cunt.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Nope. You're the sick one here. I read very few of them and the small amount I do read confirm my suspicions that your mental health is beyond repair. The mind boggles about what a wrong un like you could be up to after you log out. Peeking Tom? Doesn't even make sense, you fucking pervert.

Wrong un(sic)? Pervert? Sick? 

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, Carly. However, as I've told your similarly sinister mate R-Soles a thousand and one times, just repeating back what someone has said to you makes you come across as an "I know you are but what am I?" type of retarded cunt incapable of original thought.

Keep reading and keep weeping, Carly, you easily rattled, little thickster.

13 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I agree you're probably not the brightest, Carl, but I salute you nevertheless. Bon Courage 💪.