CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

13 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Richard Basefart always seemed to get around these problems in VOYAGE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA.

Funnily enough I actually watched an episode of that only a couple of days ago I hadn't seen in 50-odd years about some destructive toys.  They don't make 'em like that any more.

It seems that Ross 'Special Ops' Kemp is after all just another mardarse luvvie who passed on the opportunity to share his invaluable insights by declining hosting the "I'm a deluded Z list twat, get me the fuck out of here and back to the surface pronto" reality TV special where he was to have undertaken a hazardous , brave and fearless mini sub trip to the sea bed ["It's just like a glass bottomed boat dearie" cooed the producers ]. Seeing that cunt squealing gasping while shitting himself would have been worth watching not to mention decimating the viewing figures of that pair of squawking geordie cunts Saturday night fun filled shithousery show. As it happens we were all deprived of any worthwhile aaction , all of it ending with an almighty fucking wallop and splatter 

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Cunts still talking about retrieving the bodies .. mostly likely they were crushed to the size of an oxo cube so likely to have been eaten by the fishes or whatever else lives at that depth.

Five bodies in a carbon fibre tube imploding at 4000m. Carbon fibre is strong but brittle, it would have shattered like a fragmentation grenade at that depth. You might get a fragment of hip bone or femur to mourn if you're incredibly lucky but the rest is already gone on the current.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Five bodies in a carbon fibre tube imploding at 4000m. Carbon fibre is strong but brittle, it would have shattered like a fragmentation grenade at that depth. You might get a fragment of hip bone or femur to mourn if you're incredibly lucky but the rest is already gone on the current.

I’ve been buying another Rolex this week. The Authorised dealer reckons that four of these billionaire cunts were wearing that mega-deep dive watch. Level 5 titanium guaranteed down to around 15000’+’ These watches, if diamond encrusted, as they will be, are worth around £700k each. That’s the only reason they’re searching for something other than gravy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve been buying another Rolex this week. The Authorised dealer reckons that four of these billionaire cunts were wearing that mega-deep dive watch. Level 5 titanium guaranteed down to around 15000’+’ These watches, if diamond encrusted, as they will be, are worth around £700k each. That’s the only reason they’re searching for something other than gravy.

Rolex will be touting the watch "A titanic timepiece to pass on to future generations, proven to a depth of 15,000ft and robust enough to exceed 5 lifetimes".

• Like 1

On 22/06/2023 at 20:35, King Billy said:

As usual you’re spot on Panzybummer. Poor Michael cutting a sorry picture, shuffling along the pavement exactly as you’ve described, unable to even keep up with his former enemies (the Sinn Fein ‘freedom felchers’) proudly mincing down the street draped in their new national flag (the rainbow one, tricolour v 2.0).

I know who Id rather be, even with the broken penis, bag of piss etc. At least I’d be consoled by the fact that my arsehole was still ‘sovereign territory’.
🇬🇧REMEMBER 1690🇬🇧
🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧

They're not mincing felchers bally baby..they're voters...somtin thats lost on yer dying culture..speakin of ive me redhead with the regional accent coming to visit me this 12th..in her own words..panzbaby..can i come stay with you i cant stick another year of jobless gobshites gettin shitfaced around a pile of burning pallets and shouting about fenian blood..I said yes of course aslong as she brings her old marchin band uniform..only the cap fits but ill make use of it..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 2

On 24/06/2023 at 14:13, Roadkill said:

where did you study medicine Roaders?

• Like 1

On 24/06/2023 at 17:10, Dyslexic cnut said:

Bore bag. There's all kinds of zillions of pounds worth of jewels festooned in the titanic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Bore bag. There's all kinds of zillions of pounds worth of jewels festooned in the titanic.

What a peculiar little cunt you are. Everyone was happy to run you out of town as a weird little demented fuck. But here you are and I’ll be honest, I wouldn’t be without you now. Still, I hope big Kazza licks you to death, on YouTube.

• Like 1

Yes - can’t see there being much flesh left on their bones - the combined effect of the carbon fibre shower and their bodies suddenly being exposed to over 350 bar would definitely make a right fucking mess. 

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The quick increase in pressure would cause the temperature to rise far enough to vapourise anything metallic inside the dustbin.

Seldom has the phrase "stupid fucking cunts" been more warranted.

• Like 2

On 22/06/2023 at 12:12, Dyslexic cnut said:

Toxteth O’Grady?

Submarine designed by worlds stupidest bottom burp. Probably a lesbian with a brown baby. 
 I’m glad they’re fucking dead. It’s just a pity they didn’t get to loll about decomposing for a year and look all bloated and ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ when their spoilt cunt kids and fucktard friends identified the remains. Lol lol 

Fuck off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Submarine designed by worlds stupidest bottom burp. Probably a lesbian with a brown baby. 
 I’m glad they’re fucking dead. It’s just a pity they didn’t get to loll about decomposing for a year and look all bloated and ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ when their spoilt cunt kids and fucktard friends identified the remains. Lol lol 

Fuck off.

They're so flat you can post them back to their relatives in a jiffy bag

So the 19 year old is unlikely to have truly "bonded" with his father?

• Like 2

On 24/06/2023 at 11:58, Mike Hunt said:

Funnily enough I actually watched an episode of that only a couple of days ago I hadn't seen in 50-odd years about some destructive toys.  They don't make 'em like that any more.

There was a baking soda powered rocket and I think that there was also a baking soda powered submarine .. could never understand why they did not give these fun toys away with BUNTY.

13 hours ago, ProfB said:

where did you study medicine Roaders?

We learned the depth of the Titanic in school, I watch Formula One so I know what to expect from carbon fibre when it breaks, and I've looked up the results of the Byford Dolphin accident in the past, so I have a rough idea how much of a cunt sudden changes in pressure can be on the human body.

Femur is the strongest bone in the body, hip bone is uniquely shaped, makes sense parts of one or the other might survive.

Don't get pissy with me, sheep. I'll push you down the stairs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck off.

Thank fuck for that. Some of us were concerned you had something terminal and ‘input-limiting!’

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Yes - can’t see there being much flesh left on their bones - the combined effect of the carbon fibre shower and their bodies suddenly being exposed to over 350 bar would definitely make a right fucking mess. 

Bollocks. A bit of speed tape, a couple of deferred defects signed off, ‘ground test, satis’ and you’d have it back down there by mid-day you cunt.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've looked up the results of the Byford Dolphin accident in the past, so I have a rough idea how much of a cunt sudden changes in pressure can be on the human body.

Hadn't heard of that, just read up on it  I read the 4th guy's penis was found inside out 😬

• Like 1