CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"GREAT NEWS!"

Penny Farthing

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was ok with acid until I dropped this ‘blue planet’ tab. Really thick paper with a little Saturn 🪐 looking planet on it. An hour and a half later I was walking down the white lines of a road because I was convinced that the houses were expanding under pressure and about to explode. 
Fuck that. I was alright with Psilocybin shrooms though. Your own personal 10 hour Disneyland.

I did ayahuasca twice over two nights a few years back. I witnessed the big fucking bang happen, then experienced time itself just melt, split and fly off in seemingly infinite directions. A few minutes felt like a week, then the next hour sped up to mere seconds, etc. I then spoke to a few dead relatives, had a telepathic chat with everyone else in the room with me, and saw every thought and memory i've ever had become instantly accessible like some mental library.

One of the best things about it was that throughout the experience, I could ask "it" questions as well, and it would give back these insanely profound answers that I wouldn't have conjured up myself in a million years. I also came out of the weekend with a couple of life-long irrational fears completely eviscerated.

There's loads, loads more. Fucking quality stuff.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have just had the usual monthly message on one of my smartphones saying "Great News you have now got a new £15 monthly balance". Whilst this is good to know it is hardly "Great News". Surely being left £5million by an unknown aunt or winning £5million on the National Lottery or learning that an itinerant pizza delivery man who was born in Ulster had lost his false teeth would be "Great News" .. Do any of you have thoughts on this "Great News" balderdash?

Not 'great news' for the rest of us here because your £15 balance means you'll continue to post more shit like this.

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was ok with acid until I dropped this ‘blue planet’ tab. Really thick paper with a little Saturn 🪐 looking planet on it. An hour and a half later I was walking down the white lines of a road because I was convinced that the houses were expanding under pressure and about to explode. 
Fuck that. I was alright with Psilocybin shrooms though. Your own personal 10 hour Disneyland.

I did a little too much LDS back in the 60’s.

lol LOL.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Just been reading about his Acid trips .. I wonder if Ape are acid fuelled as well.

I'd like to give you an acid trip, tripping you down the fucking stairs and throwing a pint of hydrochloric all over your stupid cunt face.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

A very typical response from an acid junkie .. is your life really so bad? .. Look what its done to @Ape™️ along with the glue sniffing.

I bet you're a right laugh at family weddings, Pen. Sat in the corner, uninvited of course, as everyone racks their brains about who the six foot four, bearded Bresslaw cunt actually is. 

By the time they finally work out it's great-great uncle Peter post 1964 op, it's already too late as you've bored everyone to fucking tears with the same speech "You don't need to drink to have fun, dears!"

Get fucked.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2023 at 13:10, Ape™️ said:

I got really excited when I saw the title and author of this nomination, as I was hoping you’d received a diagnosis of a terminal illness. Imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be just another load of inane, tedious fucking shit.

Fuck off.

I never like taking sides, but that was fucking funny Ape.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I bet you're a right laugh at family weddings, Pen. Sat in the corner, uninvited of course, as everyone racks their brains about who the six foot four, bearded Bresslaw cunt actually is. 

By the time they finally work out it's great-great uncle Peter post 1964 op, it's already too late as you've bored everyone to fucking tears with the same speech "You don't need to drink to have fun, dears!"

Get fucked.

Have you had another acid afternoon?

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

That's good to know .. what are your thoughts about the swamp adder's acid trips?

He sounds like Norfolk's very own Keith Richards only I reckon Dickless is the better guitar player with the advantage of him having as many fingers on each hand as strings on his instrument.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bollocks. According to our man at Crufts I only consume half a pint of shandy twice a year.

I'm thinking of using him as a character witness the next time Mrs D wants to know why there's 'flour' dust all over the chopping board everytime she comes home from an evening at her mother's.

Being you, the 'flour dust' is probably Frank's dried semen. You disgusting ac/dc cunt.

• Like 1

On 06/07/2023 at 17:50, and said:

Simple @Wolfie I don't give a cunt for following your semantic rules and regulation.

How do like them apples, dicksplash?

LOL

I'm trying to figure out how to screenshot my rare visit onto the leaderboard. I don't suppose you could do it for me? Lol. 

On 06/07/2023 at 09:29, Penny Farthing said:

I have just had the usual monthly message on one of my smartphones saying "Great News you have now got a new £15 monthly balance". Whilst this is good to know it is hardly "Great News". Surely being left £5million by an unknown aunt or winning £5million on the National Lottery or learning that an itinerant pizza delivery man who was born in Ulster had lost his false teeth would be "Great News" .. Do any of you have thoughts on this "Great News" balderdash?

‘Great News, your funeral is at 10AM tomorrow’ would be far greater news you freaky,  decrepit, prehistoric relic, stubborningly clinging onto a useless irrelevant life that no one cares about now or ever has done. Don’t dream of ever finding out that an ‘unknown Aunt’ has bequeathed you £5m as it’s never going to happen as you have no family or anyone at all who would even admit to knowing you. 
Fuck off.

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Being you, the 'flour dust' is probably Frank's dried semen. You disgusting ac/dc cunt.

I’d watch my humpy old back if I were you Withers (which obviously I never will be). Mister Penelope giving you a like must surely shame you enough to finally embrace the long awaited outcome of the multitude of terminal cancers that you’ve been boasting about now for years. You won’t be missed. 👋

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yawn.

Shove your cheap seat, lowest common denominator, Bresslaw like-baiting material up your radioactive fucking arse.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’d watch my humpy old back if I were you Withers (which obviously I never will be). Mister Penelope giving you a like must surely shame you enough to finally embrace the long awaited outcome of the multitude of terminal cancers that you’ve been boasting about now for years. You won’t be missed. 👋

He’s not dying anytime soon. All the cancer cells in his body have got together, organised themselves and are currently trying to raise money to find a definitive cure for ‘withers’.

5 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Are you in a secret relationship with the idiot known as Frank? I find the constant references to “him”, in your mindless drivel, a little strange. Stupid faux-French wanker.

lol. Lol. LOL.

fuck off.

• Like 1