CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel transcuntbreed Levine.

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I do have a mental block with commas.  I overuse them, but it still looks right to me. You’re the only cunt who notices it. Bawsy does but hasn’t mentioned it as far as I remember.

22 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Last time I checked, Baws wasn’t a desperate, out-of-ideas has-been wanker...

Life's too short to be a punctuation Nazi, and commas are the least of anyone's worries given some of the remedial school sunshine bus English on here.

That said, I was surprised at the omission of a possessive apostrophe in "Robertsons".

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Life's too short to be a punctuation Nazi, and commas are the least of anyone's worries given some of the remedial school sunshine bus English on here.

That said, I was surprised at the omission of a possessive apostrophe in "Robertsons".

I take it all back. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pair of pooves 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Are you planning on dying soon?

On 30/07/2023 at 18:39, Eric Cuntman said:

I do know. I am pretty good with most of this stuff, but I do have a mental block with commas. 
 I overuse them, but it still looks right to me. You’re the only cunt who notices it. Bawsy does but hasn’t mentioned it as far as I remember.

I’m sure he’s got a Rocky video lined up which will clarify things for you Eric. Probably followed by ‘I’m the best on here’, ‘idiot’ or ‘thick as mud’ etc. etc etc. 

I hope his industrial size tub of fisting butter spontaneously combusts and incinerates him in his rentboy infested council bedsit.

On 31/07/2023 at 12:41, Wolfie said:

Are you planning on dying soon?

As I've said before, after "2001: A Space Odyssey" Clarke and Kubrick discussed the nature of the alien race which had ascended from biological beings to immortal machine entities and then into beings of pure energy and spirit who "lived" between dimensions in the interstitial fabric of space time itself. That's my plan.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

As I've said before, after "2001: A Space Odyssey" Clarke and Kubrick discussed the nature of the alien race which had ascended from biological beings to immortal machine entities and then into beings of pure energy and spirit who "lived" between dimensions in the interstitial fabric of space time itself. That's my plan.

I lost interest after the bit with Leonard Rossiter.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I lost interest after the bit with Leonard Rossiter.

I'd rather read the book, personally. The film would have been so much better if it was an hour or two shorter, and about 25 times less pretentious. In fact, they could just have played "Also sprach Zarathustra" on loop for twenty minutes and then given us ten minutes of HAL before calling it a day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd rather read the book, personally. The film would have been so much better if it was an hour or two shorter, and about 25 times less pretentious. In fact, they could just have played "Also sprach Zarathustra" on loop for twenty minutes and then given us ten minutes of HAL before calling it a day.

Wasn’t a fan of Kubrick. He could certainly direct jaw dropping and thought provoking scenes, but he didn’t make complete films with continuity or fluidity. They just seemed to lurch from one theatrical set piece to the next in a cold mechanical sequence that leaves you feeling like you’ve just watched a dozen student films being showcased, rather than one complete story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wasn’t a fan of Kubrick. He could certainly direct jaw dropping and thought provoking scenes, but he didn’t make complete films with continuity or fluidity. They just seemed to lurch from one theatrical set piece to the next in a cold mechanical sequence that leaves you feeling like you’ve just watched a dozen student films being showcased, rather than one complete story.

Barbie would have been shit if he’d lived long enough to make it.